IGN: Rifit

IGN (In Game Name):TheForestHermit

That must be some old dirt :P

ign : contract_

Ign - Rapidresponder09

IGN (In Game Name): Towertown and my friend, Sammarleautyler

IGN: R0flw4ffl3z_dg2x

All accepted and added to whitelist.

Welcome to horizon. Apologies for the crashes last night the hosting provider had some network issues. It should all be resolved now apologies for this.

Plz remove the turtleboss! I cant log in to the server ! I have been trapped out of the server for a day now!

Dude i loaded new chunks i think and when ever i join i get crashed every secound -.-

I have had to reset your player files to fix the crashing. I am sorry for the inconvenience. If you PM a rough list of lost items I will see what I can do.

IGN: FumbleWally

Why Horizon?: never played on your servers and would like to check how is the community and stuff

What is your goal on the server?: Conquer the world and kill every boss on minecraftia!!!

Accepted and added to white-list. Welcome to Horizon

My IGN is: Sativa1874

Why Horizon?: It's the only good Hexxit server Iv'e seen on the entire internet. I also only play whitelist servers because there isn't as much greifing.

What is your goal on the server?: To adventure the lands and hunt downthe hardest boss and slay him. I also would like to build a network of farms which I will then sell the produce for a cheep price!

My IGN is: Sativa1874

Why Horizon?: It's the only good Hexxit server Iv'e seen on the entire internet. I also only play whitelist servers because there isn't as much greifing.

What is your goal on the server?: To adventure the lands and hunt downthe hardest boss and slay him. I also would like to build a network of farms which I will then sell the produce for a cheep price!

Added to white-list.

Welcome to Horizon

GN (In Game Name): Crimson0191

Why Horizon?: It looks cool, why ask. Plus I like how you can toggle pvp. Plus its the first that said no griefing

What is your goal on the server?: To learn, and build, and have fun without cheating myself, coz i always do that on single player. I like the basics of hexxit, so it would be good to learn

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons