[1.0.5] Horizon [PvP-Toggle][No-Griefing][100 Slots][Whitelist][Disabled DD]

aet2505

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yellow the same thing is happening to me

If you send me your username I will pass the information on and get it resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

IGN (In Game Name):fenix30000

Why Horizon?:becouse its the best server that matches my likings

What is your goal on the server?:achieve knowledge and help other players

Accepted and added to whitelist.

IGN (In Game Name):ranson

Why Horizon?:i was directed here by a good friend "foresthermit" and am looking for a good server to play hexxit on.

What is your goal on the server?:my goal is to make and test every item i can "not including banned items" and i want to build a nice home

away from home.

IGN (In Game Name): spracky

Why Horizon?: Because it seems like a safe server with no griefers so I can have fun and create a clan to beat some dungeons!

What is your goal on the server?: To have fun and make a clan to defeat dungeons

IGN (In Game Name):ranson

IGN (In Game Name):Silverdragon214

IGN: NickOnimura

(In Game Name): LankyCat

IGN (In Game Name): Aion88

Happy Birthday

IGN (In Game Name):lemings

IGN: TrueBlock

Fathomthis1

IGN (In Game Name): spracky

Accepted and added to white-list. Welcome to Horizon.

I will be updating the server to 1.0.1 later today when I am back at my computer.

IGN (In Game Name): Snoozeville

Why Horizon?: i would like to join a server with a great community friendly gameplay and awesome players. I would love for me and my friend to join this server and play hard and well.

What is your goal on the server?: To make the best things in the game and build a awesome house. I would also get to know more people who like hexxit

To any staff out there, i crashed when i got to a certain place on the server and now it keeps crashing whenever i try to join

my IGN is harley223 in case you need that

Hey Harley, See if the new update to 1.0.1 fixes your problem if it doesn't msg me on our forums (bxbservers.com) and ill reset your player file.

Note for all players / new players:

Horizon is now 1.0.1 and should fix any lag problems you guys were having. :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons