[1.0.5] Horizon [PvP-Toggle][No-Griefing][100 Slots][Whitelist][Disabled DD]

aet2505

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am literaly crashing when joining your server. not just connection issues, but an actual blue screen. it works fine with other servers. i tried redownloading the pack. i tried restarting. it started happening when the server restarted. thats all i know, please try to fix it.

hey nar its me dreaded cake ? whats going on

IGN (In Game Name): AnsonBiggs

IGN: Bean2222

Accepted and added.

Welcome to Horizon

i am literaly crashing when joining your server. not just connection issues, but an actual blue screen. it works fine with other servers. i tried redownloading the pack. i tried restarting. it started happening when the server restarted. thats all i know, please try to fix it.

I will get this resolved as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience

IGN (In Game Name):redral99

Why Horizon ?: Because It's the first server and I love it

What is your goal on the server?:To learn all about Hexxit and get new friend

Accepted and added.

Welcome to Horizon

I still cant join the server it says server is being fixed

Did you apply for the whitelist? The white-list message has been corrected sorry for the confusion.

• IGN: Urber_Dorito
  • Why Horizon: My friend (sativa1874) has said he has been playing on this server for a while and from the sounds of things it seems like a decent server so he suggested I join.
  • Goals On the Server: Explore the modpack fully in survival - Build an awesome house/Secret Base - Create an everlasting War/Alliance with sativa - Start a factory and a random shop to sell something (Still thinking of what to sell)

P.S - If there are any problems with this submission I may take a while to edit my post as I did not know I had an account on Technic Fourms.

P.P.S - The war will not interfere with any land,structures,other players (That do not join), or other Players house's.

P.P.P.S - Sorry about all the P.S's...

I did whitelist (my application is on page 9) and got accepted

I will have a look and re-whitelist you sorry for the inconvenience

hey aet is the server down?????

The server is not down I can connect. Might have caught us during a scheduled restart/

• IGN: Urber_Dorito
  • Why Horizon: My friend (sativa1874) has said he has been playing on this server for a while and from the sounds of things it seems like a decent server so he suggested I join.
  • Goals On the Server: Explore the modpack fully in survival - Build an awesome house/Secret Base - Create an everlasting War/Alliance with sativa - Start a factory and a random shop to sell something (Still thinking of what to sell)

P.S - If there are any problems with this submission I may take a while to edit my post as I did not know I had an account on Technic Fourms.

P.P.S - The war will not interfere with any land,structures,other players (That do not join), or other Players house's.

P.P.P.S - Sorry about all the P.S's...

Accepted and added to whitelist.

P.S Welcome to Hroizon!

I will have a look and re-whitelist you sorry for the inconvenience

The server is not down I can connect. Might have caught us during a scheduled restart/

P.S Welcome to Hroizon!

Can I please be white listed? :)

IGN (In Game Name): ceolanmc

Why Horizon?: First Hexxit server, want to experience the mod-pack in a good environment

What is your goal on the server?: To master this modpack

Can I please be white listed? :)

IGN (In Game Name): ceolanmc

Why Horizon?: First Hexxit server, want to experience the mod-pack in a good environment

What is your goal on the server?: To master this modpack

perhaps it is what is in my inventory. maybe you could use invedit to move all my stuff to a chest. then see if i can log on. if not, maybe you could try deleting my playerdata.

We have done both of things yellow. At the moment I cannot directly access it however I have been informed that it should be resolved.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons