[1.0.5] Horizon [PvP-Toggle][No-Griefing][100 Slots][Whitelist][Disabled DD]

aet2505

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name): AndreC

Why Horizon?: Best place to start on a new mod!

What is your goal on the server?: I've no idea. KILL ALL THE THINGS!!!! Maybe a medieval city would ACTUALLY work here

Accepted and added to White-list.

Welcome to Horizon

can you please tell me why this server restarts every 2 minutes? My friend and I just want to play but this is getting ridiculous! We are getting very frustrated and want to have an enjoyable time.

This has been resolved it was as a result of a world generation task that has been cancelled. I have also patched the server to fix the Better Dungeon generation crashes(furnaces and turtles)

IGN (In Game Name): metahaven54

Why Horizon?: Seems to be pretty popular and hoping to be accepted into a decent community/server

What is your goal on the server?: Go through the tedious but fun process of learning brand new mods and hopefully build some nice things and meet some cool people.

IGN (In Game Name): sboy365

Why Horizon?: Because i play on the PV server, and ive seen alot of traffic on this server, and ive seen GenerikB play on it a bit and im interested!

What is your goal on the server?: Just to play around and get to know some of the existing members better and make some new pals :)

IGN (In Game Name): bordperson87

Why Horizon?: The plugins are almost identical to my current tekkit lite server, plus PvP toggle, which is nice for not getting ganked when first starting out. Most others tend to be straight pvp, except for one that lags enough to have to mine stuff 5 times for it to take...

What is your goal on the server?: Learn all I can about the modpack, and get to a point of being able to help other new people later on.

IGN: KOSHASPICE

AGE; 21

Why Horizon?: Hexxit was meant to be played with others! Also a big fan of /optional/ pvp and anti-griefing.

What is your goal on the server?: To explore with friends, run and manage a town, and do /all the things./

IGN: Rifit

Why Horizon?: It was the only server I saw that had a pvp toggle. Seeing that minecraft has bad combat, I get no satisfaction from fighting other people.

What is your goal on the server?: Adventure! :D

IGN (In Game Name):TheForestHermit

Why Horizon?: I like the plugins you have lined up and I would like to see how they work out.

What is your goal on the server?: To learn what Hexxit is about and see if this is a place my teens would enjoy playing. Build cool stuff and pretty buildings. The usuall minecraft stuff.

IGN (In Game Name): Towertown and my friend, Sammarleautyler

Why Horizon?: I tried setting up my own server for us to play on, but it was really unstable. We are looking for a much more stable server.

What is your goal on the server?: We want to experience all that this mod has to offer with friends.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons