[1.0.5] Horizon [PvP-Toggle][No-Griefing][100 Slots][Whitelist][Disabled DD]

aet2505

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(( Sorry, I thought it was better to post directly on your forums but didnt get a bite .. soo.. ya.. Sorry xD ))

IGN (In Game Name): Gambit01

Why Horizon?: Not only the first Hexxit server but the only one that seems to be organized but has plugins that I enjoy,

What is your goal on the server?: To experience a new modpack and see what its about with a group of people as green to a modpack as me.

IGN (In Game Name): gladeandy

Why Horizon?: Becuase it's the first hexxit server, and the name sounds Wonderful!

What is your goal on the server?:I want to build houses, make friends, and explore the world of hexxit

Accepted and added to white-list.

(( Sorry, I thought it was better to post directly on your forums but didnt get a bite .. soo.. ya.. Sorry xD ))

IGN (In Game Name): Gambit01

Accepted and added . Haven't set up the forum sections for Horizon yet. Will do that later thanks for the reminder

IGN :sjc10 & recake

Why Horizon?:i like to have a server where me and all my friends can start atown

What is your goal on the server?:we want to make a prosperous tow and go on wild adventures for true fortune

i would very much like to get back on the server so i can finish off those walkers and enjoy the modpack

Believe the issue is resolved if you could check would be great. Very sorry for this issue and hopefully is is resolved.

IGN (In Game Name):CraftyChipmunk

Why Horizon?:well, first of all it seems like the only hexxit server, and second, it just seems like a cool server in general

What is your goal on the server?:to build, explore, and have fun with others.

Accepted and added. Welcome to Horizon.

IGN (In Game Name): xNuB4EvRx

Why Horizon?: It seems like the only Hexxit server and I've been waiting to play Hexxit for awhile now. This server seems nice and there is a pvp-toggle and no griefing which is nice.

What is your goal on the server?: My goal is to join a town and explore the rules and experiment with all the things you can do on Hexxit. I hope to be whitelisted so I can play this wonderful mod pack and server.

IGN (In Game Name): xNuB4EvRx

Why Horizon?: It seems like the only Hexxit server and I've been waiting to play Hexxit for awhile now. This server seems nice and there is a pvp-toggle and no griefing which is nice.

What is your goal on the server?: My goal is to join a town and explore the rules and experiment with all the things you can do on Hexxit. I hope to be whitelisted so I can play this wonderful mod pack and server.

Accepted and added to the Whitelist.

Welcome to Horizon! I'm sorry jake missed you out.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons