[1.0.5] Horizon [PvP-Toggle][No-Griefing][100 Slots][Whitelist][Disabled DD]

aet2505

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name): idcwhatusaid

Why Horizon?: It definitely looked like the most organized server yet, with much effort put into this page so I can confidently believe that it will be translated into the server.

What is your goal on the server?: To explore the dungeons of Hexxit with my friend jazzman66 and enzobot. (If possible could you add them too?)

IGN: gameninja100

Why Horizon?: Because this modpack hexxit has so many mod's and I want to play them with friends second its white-listed so there's no holes in the ground and have destroyed trees in the world/server its a clean server with nice people.

What is your goal on the server?: My goal on this server is to do everything in hexxit with a friend and have fun doing so and to build epic things to show to the residents of the server just to have fun and kill a monster doing so.

IGN (In Game Name):diamondeye83

Why Horizon?: Wel,, I want to try out hexxit, a figured somewhere where there arent griefers and random pvpers around is a good place to start

What is your goal on the server?: To learn hexxit, raid dungeons, I have no idea what else.

IGN: bryce1012y

Why Horizon?: I wanted nice people to play the new modpack with, since I don't have many friends. :P

What is my goal on the server?: My goal is to live in a giant tree, and just make all the cool meteor stuff, as well as manyullyn!

Accepted and added to the whitelist.

Welcome to Horizon! Enjoy! :D

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons