[1.0.5] Horizon [PvP-Toggle][No-Griefing][100 Slots][Whitelist][Disabled DD]

aet2505

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Invisishot

Why Horizon?: I've tried to run my own Hexxit server, but since I have encountered too may issues and have too many unanswered questions, I've decided to start hunting for a Server to join.

What is your goal on the server?: To play a game of Hexxit with other players instead of being lonely in an empty Single-Player world.

IGN (In Game Name): dragonshardz

Why Horizon?: You've got the most well-made server post thus far in the Hexxit Servers area, so I'm assuming that means your server is equally well-made. If that's the case, the question really should be why not?

What is your goal on the server?: To seek the Holy Grail.

IGN (In Game Name): jroefk9

Why Horizon?: I was looking to join a hexxit server and your was the only one that seemed legit.

What is your goal on the server?: To explore and discover all the new things in hexxit.

IGN (In Game Name): jroefk9

Why Horizon?: I was looking to join a hexxit server and your was the only one that seemed legit.

What is your goal on the server?: To explore and discover all the new things in hexxit.

Accepted and added to the whitelist!

Welcome to Horizon!Look forward to seeing you ingame soon.

IGN (In Game Name): Dan_Aykroyd

Why Horizon?: Well it was the first server to be posted (;

What is your goal on the server?: To build shit and explore this shit.

Looks like I missed you sorry

Accepted and added. Welcome to Horizon!

IGN (In Game Name): darkreapa

Why Horizon?: Looking for a decent hexxit server with a decent playerbase and this server seems the best choice.

What is your goal on the server?: To make friends, try and help other players and climb the ranks!

IGN: Lear62

Why horizon: Has a good ranking system and looks like a decent server.

What is your goal on this server?: I'f i like it here, play the hell out of it and hopefully become a mod someday.

IGN (In Game Name): darters700

Why Horizon?: It's the only established Hexxit server I've seen that hasn't already crashed.

What is your goal on the server?: Play around a bit, might stick around if the community is good. Essentially, figure out this new modpack without having to be lonely.

IGN Dream_Syndrome

Why Horizon?: It looks like the server is well administrated and organized and thats something i like in a server. Also horizon is one of the few hexxit servers out there.

What is your goal on the server?: Just to make some friends and have a fun time exploring this new modpack.

Edit: I feel really sorry for the one who has to read over all of these applications.

IGN (In Game Name): Yemmiz

Why Horizon?: Seems like it has the proper management and the the mod packs are looking good too

:)

What is your goal on the server?: To try out Hexxit (while not being completely alone :|), and to hopefully make friends (and potentially enemies!)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons