[1.0.5] Horizon [PvP-Toggle][No-Griefing][100 Slots][Whitelist][Disabled DD]

aet2505

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN (In Game Name): Race_Pony

Why Horizon?: I prefer servers that offer a form of protection for my things. I like PVP, but I also like to keep hard earned items.

What is your goal on the server?: Explore, Have fun, and help out in anyway capable.

IGN (In Game Name): Race_Pony

Why Horizon?: I prefer servers that offer a form of protection for my things. I like PVP, but I also like to keep hard earned items.

What is your goal on the server?: Explore, Have fun, and help out in anyway capable.

IGN: GloriousOtter

Why Horizon: I like servers that offer a form or town and item protection

Goal on server: Play around with Hexxit, explore, build sweet stuff, and just have some fun on a sweet server.

Accepted and added to the whitelist!

Welcome to Horizon!

Great, I apparently crashed the server, stupid turtle boss! Why did I have to happen upon it? Why!? I find a good server and now I cant play on it D:

The issue is fixed now. You may resume your gameplay! :D

I want to write it for my friend because he hasn't a account. I hope this is ok.

IGN (In Game Name):MinecraftEr1705

Why Horizon?: He wants to play with me :) I invited him

What is your goal on the server?: He is excited about the new modpack and wants to learn it whit me

ok thanks for letting me know you're working on it

Great, I apparently crashed the server, stupid turtle boss! Why did I have to happen upon it? Why!? I find a good server and now I cant play on it D:

We have resolved the turtle issue and implemented a fix We look forward to seeing you back online soon.

I want to write it for my friend because he hasn't a account. I hope this is ok.

IGN (In Game Name):MinecraftEr1705

That is fine added to white-list. Welcome to Horizon!

IGN : anenana

Why Horizon?: Because after reading everything this looks like a great server, and i want to experience this pack online

What is your goal on the server?: To make friends, support the community and have fun!

IGN : anenana

Why Horizon?: Because after reading everything this looks like a great server, and i want to experience this pack online

What is your goal on the server?: To make friends, support the community and have fun!

Accepted and added to the whitelist!

Welcome to Horizon!

IGN: Zardoc17

Why Horizon?: There seems to be a positive vibe about this server, and dim doors are disabled so the world wont crash and die every month.

What is your goal on the server?: To learn about and master the mods of hexxit, play with others and have fun. {also I must get a zen sword they look epic :) }

IGN (In Game Name):Hrvoje5

Why Horizon?:Server looks amazing

What is your goal on the server?:To explode the world with my friends

Accepted.

The server is undergoing some maintenance for the time being. Please check out our website bxbservers.com for when the maintenance will be done. We appreciate all your patience!

IGN (In Game Name): Darth_Octo Age:14 Why Horizon?:Looking for Hexxit servers and this server looks cool What is your goal on the server?:to explore dungeons

IGN (In Game Name): HazmatKnight, SoulShuto, Change_code

Why Horizon?: My friends and I wanted to find a Good Hexxit server to play on and this looked great.

What is your goal on the server?: To adventure and conquer dungeons.

All have been whitelisted.

Welcome to Horizon!

IGN (In Game Name): spoonynoob, Marekone, SleepyRyan

Why Horizon?: I'm looking for a good hexxit server with DD disabled and this seems to be the perfect choice.

What is your goal on the server?: have a lot of fun with my two friends SleepyRyan and Marekone.

IGN (In Game Name): spoonynoob, Marekone, SleepyRyan

Why Horizon?: I'm looking for a good hexxit server with DD disabled and this seems to be the perfect choice.

What is your goal on the server?: have a lot of fun with my two friends SleepyRyan and Marekone.

All have been accepted and added to the whitelist.

Welcome to Horizon and have fun! :D

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons