[1.0.5] Horizon [PvP-Toggle][No-Griefing][100 Slots][Whitelist][Disabled DD]

aet2505

IGN (In Game Name):Hduggy4422

Why Horizon?:Because it seems like a really cool server full of cool people.

What is your goal on the server?:Lead a party of adventurers through minecraftia,doing cool stuff and getting cool loot.Then when we've got lots of stuff,build an impenetrable fortress,and rule an area of land,still doing lots of adventuring.Help out newbies, and those who need help,but not just some lazy jerk who's gonna let me and my team do all the work and reap the rewards.Help stop those who attempt to grief,set up shops and sell things to needy people.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to request a ban for atleast a day or to for Eternal_smelter1. This is the first time I've requested a ban for anybody and I think this guy deserves it. He's been breaking into people's houses to kill them and succeeded most the time and it was annoying for everybody even though I wasn't his target then he did come for me but when he could kill me he proceeded to steal the ores that I left around my house for decoration and refused to give them back. He did even repair the hole when I asked him to 5 times. It seems alot of people are getting tired of him so if you could do us all a favor and ban him for a day or two. Heck maybe even an hour. Just whatever gets him to act a little nicer to the Horizon community.

IGN (In Game Name): Coco12570

Why Horizon?: Because gearz was awesome and I'm looking for a hexxit server, and I thought why not just go on the BXB servers new one.

What is your goal on the server?: Raiding, all the usual. Plus a kingdom... and maybe a wizards tower... and possibly more chocolate milk production....

IGN (In Game Name): zooplug

Why Horizon?: I think this server seems well established and I've heard it has a friendly community :)

What is your goal on the server?: To become more familiar with Hexxit and all it has to offer

IGN (In Game Name): Brandmixer

Why Horizon?: Because when I play solo I feel lonely so I decided to join this server to meet new people and make some friends & take them on an adventure.

What is your goal on the server?: My goal is to help some new people, explore, & have fun.

Hope you take me into consideration. ;)

IGN (In Game Name): zooplug

Why Horizon?: I think this server seems well established and I've heard it has a friendly community :)

What is your goal on the server?: To become more familiar with Hexxit and all it has to offer

I agree with you, i hope to play with you when we get accepted ^^

I think steamy_panda should be banned because he was the one who griefed me by killing my chocobo's and he killed my golden one this time I want it back and he griefed my house and tried to burn it he also killed me when my pvp was off and I had just made sure when he broke into my house and he also killed me at spawn when my pvp was off

I really hope i can join this server because... So far its like 7-8 people on it and i kind of like a small community becoming a larger one i really hope i can be accepted because im itching to just learn Hexxit right now+ i love whitelisted servers

I think steamy_panda should be banned because he was the one who griefed me by killing my chocobo's and he killed my golden one this time I want it back and he griefed my house and tried to burn it he also killed me when my pvp was off and I had just made sure when he broke into my house and he also killed me at spawn when my pvp was off

So far you mentioned only him doing this to you maybe there is a reason...? Because apparently you done the same to other people.

IGN: John_A_Stone

Why Horizon? : looking for a friendly community and this one looked like what I'm looking for.

What is your goal on the server? : I am to make friends,to raid some forts and to make some wicked projects.

also I think he stole my full enchanted crystal bow and ender giant sword it seriously had every full lvl enchant and both of my ninja daggers

also I think he stole my full enchanted crystal bow and ender giant sword it seriously had every full lvl enchant and both of my ninja daggers

dude wtf I never said any racist things and I didn't grief that persons house I was just mining and I found his house and he got my stuff when a herbinger killed me I never did anything wrong please unban me this is like the only good hexxit server I am the freaking victim I played by the rules and I get banned someone breaks the rules and then report me for being fir with stuff what the hell man are you really letting

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons