[1.0.10]JWLGaming Hexxit[PvP][Griefing][64-Slots][Essentials][Factions][iConomy]

Clawx207

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I don't know if I should port it here, but I was banned by an abusive mod even though I didn't violate any rules. He even sided with someone that was being mean and just an overall pain, even though he spammed me and admitted it. I have images and a video to prove it, so if I can, can I get back on? (P.S. My username for Minecraft is Wolfcl0ck)

I was thinking about coordinating some server-wide community competitions/activities. I had a treasure hunt or somesuch in mind. Also, players would like to have a player market and/or a larger selection of items at the current one. Just something that keeps the players content is a sure way to get us back among the top Hexxit servers.

Opinions are never wrong, as you may have noticed i am a cold-cultured thinker (yes that is legit psychological terminology) and if i have something to say about anything i won't hesitate to tell it like it is.

Except in your case. And when you "tell it like it is" it makes you look dumb. That's not even "telling it like it is". Try wording it differently.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons