Did anyone actually test the pack before launch?

zenmender

The pack also simply wasn't meant to hold 30 players all exploring around. You need to prepare the Hexxit server for proper launch by pre-generating a pretty big area. Even so, the pack was meant to hold about 20 players at most.

This is prob one of the best packs thier is but did anyone test the damn thign before launch? i can give this 32gb of ram and it will still shit itself with 30 players on. Lag is horrible.

Adding more ram to the launcher won't solve problems. It's not a throughput issue. You have a lot of mods that were written independently of each other, its reasonable to expect issues the first time they're all sat next to each other to work together. Especially built on the Minecraft platform. If you have crash files or learn what plugins are hogging all power then feel free to report them. Threads like this don't provide much solution to the problem and there are already plenty of them filling up this forum.

BetterDungeons has been reported as a source of lag and from a private page I can say "Uninstall it, now"

I would replace it with DungeonPack but it's nowhere near as good on the loot front (From "multiple trips required for all these diamonds" to "Loot? What is Loot?")