[1.2.10]4EG[24/7][Teamspeak][No lag][PvE/PvP][20 SLOTS][MyTown][Shops][Ranks]

COTTERMAN

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People seems to really like the new ranks. Took a lot of the grind out of the ranking system we had in 1.0.6 system. Think it's a lot more balanced. Should have shops up in a day or 2. Spawn is coming along. All in all....update to 1.1.8 has been awesome!

i love the modular force field system, and atomic science mods that were added to this tekkit, i got to go do some research now on how to use these mods :D , you guys just keep making this server better, thanks for giving me and my friends a fun, cool server to play on thats never down and almost always lag free , thx again for reading

Excuse me. can you tell your moderator bleedinggoat i'm verry sorry and unaware of the crimes opon the server i commited. :.( sorry. tell him to at least make it a 3 week temp ban. :.( its the best server i ever played on. this is perfect. Please tell him this. Also, tell kristoff to give my id card to bleeding goat so he can tell me to work for him to work off this debt. I hope he understands. My in game name is hobomonkey

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons