[1.2.10]4EG[24/7][Teamspeak][No lag][PvE/PvP][20 SLOTS][MyTown][Shops][Ranks]

COTTERMAN

Well, sadly I have to disagree on part of it.

I am still maintaining the statements I made in my previous posts, but I have to add new statements here:

1) The server lags, sometimes a little, most of the time A LOT, and with not so many players (the best I have seen so far is 8 players at best)

2) There are players who clearly abuse their power, gaining creative mode from the owner itself, and saying statements like this:

2014_07_23_18_20_44.png

There clearly isn't equality amongst players, and mods like that, proposing to make my own town lag, aren't the best either.

3) The lack of players is really frustrating, considering the fact that THE ONLY PLAYERS who play in this server are only veterans, ex-staffers and staffers. Seeing a new player here is more than a simple miracle.

4) (and the most frustrating one) the complete lack of considerations of suggestions by staffer.

I already made a lot of suggestions, the owner itself said "you have great ideas", but still no one said anything like "we'll take it into consideration" or "we'll make a poll about it" or anything else.

IT IS TRUE they are somehow managing a lot of servers at once, but the owners themselves asked more than once to make suggestions on forums, and when one does, they don't even care about it?

I'm still playing on this server, but as soon as August comes, considering they are putting a "if you don't vote you don't enter" thing, I think I will leave, because there are too many issues as of now for this server to deserve

a vote.

EDIT: Didn't even manage to get to august, I preferred to leave than play in this fucking server.

The staff doesn't do anything even when they have proof about players disobeying rules. They don't do ANYTHING AT ALL.

I strongly suggest not to play on this server.

Edited by ps5cfw

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously ps5cfw. You want me to ban someone for something you have no proof of. You make suggestions and expect them to be implemented right away. They were taken into consideration and some of them will probably be implemented in the near future. If you had bothered to read the website we are currently redoing a lot of stuff. You suggestions are not so great that they should take priority over everything. They only person I saw breaking rules was you. I was on the server for like 10 minutes and you just kept breaking the rules. I'm sorry you had a problem with someone and it wasn't handled the way you would have liked. You are more than welcome to start a server and ban everyone would offends you. At 4EG we require proof before a ban can be issued. Of course we are always happy to grant self-requested bans. As far as your picture, I don't see anyone having creative. I can assure you neither has access to creative. No one below admin has access to creative. As far as new members, this listing was finally updated 3 days ago. We've seen a very positive influx of new players.

Edited by ThePagan

Updating all our servers to fully comply with Mojang's new EULA. We will be doing this August 1st. At this time we will also be adding more plugins, to increase player features, server features. Also we will be adding minigames over the next few weeks(if you have any suggestions please leave message on our forums)

Edited by COTTERMAN

• 4 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons