[Name TBD] [Whitelist] [No Plugins] [Small Community] [No Banned Items] [Tekkit Classic]

Jghaugland

Hi!!!

I have recently started a tekkit classic server. In my opinion, tekkit classic is the best modpack ever. That is why I have bought a server with 1400 MB RAM and have not outfitted it with any plugins. The server itself is whitelist. This server is a community, so no greifing. I know. sad.png

Anyways, in order to apply for the whitelist, please follow the following criteria:

IGN:

Time Zone:

Something about yourself:

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?):

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop)

Do you have a Youtube Channel:

If so, will you be willing to film?:

Follow up information:

This is a community effort. If you watch Hermitcraft videos, then you should get the picture.

Invite your friends!

Email me at [email protected].

If you don't have the techniclauncher, you can download it at www.technicpack.net

Skype is not necessary.

I am not opped on this server. I can be opped if I so choose however, so please do not steal from other players (you can prank them, but please have an item collection system so they lose no items).

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello i would like to join

Time Zome: Pacific

Something about yourself: I like the idea of a whitelist survival server like the mindcrackers with no ops or plugins im canadian/swedish and i have a youtube channel.

I speak english and french french is a second language.

on the server i would like to make cool builds contribute to the community and have fun.

Yes i have a youtube channel

maybe depending on if other people are to.

Hello i would like to join

Time Zome: Pacific

Something about yourself: I like the idea of a whitelist survival server like the mindcrackers with no ops or plugins im canadian/swedish and i have a youtube channel.

I speak english and french french is a second language.

on the server i would like to make cool builds contribute to the community and have fun.

Yes i have a youtube channel

maybe depending on if other people are to.

Thank you for your application. You have been accepted into the server. In two days time, will you be able to be on the server at 3:00 PM Pacific time? If you can, please e-mail me at [email protected]. I will reply with the IP on the e-mail. Also, e-mail me your IGN.

IGN: iticklemysack ( sorry for the immaturity. i made this name a while back :P)

Time Zone: Eastern

Something about yourself: Very good with Tekkit and all mods associated. Just looking for a group of nice people to play tekkit with, and it looks like i might have found that.

Language: English, ( highschool spanish 2 class. lol!)

What i want to do on this server: Have a good time, create amazing machines and buildings, and have fun with other people.

Youtube Channel: Yes i have one but i have no recording devices. Sorry :P

IGN: lilbird08

Time Zone: est

Something about yourself: good with tekkit and i know how to run a server so i will help if you need any

What language you speak: English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) to become the most powerful est person on the server

Do you have a Youtube Channel: yes

If so, will you be willing to film?: maybe idk we will see

<3

IGN: Nyphe

Time Zone: EST

Something about yourself: I have been researching tekkit classic lately, so I have a pretty good idea of the modpack.

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?):

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): Create a huge secret weapons base inspired by B.A.R.R.Y from Rythians tekkit series.

Do you have a Youtube Channel: Yes, but only 5 subscribers

If so, will you be willing to film?: Probably

IGN: lilbird08

Time Zone: est

Something about yourself: good with tekkit and i know how to run a server so i will help if you need any

What language you speak: English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) to become the most powerful est person on the server

Do you have a Youtube Channel: yes

If so, will you be willing to film?: maybe idk we will see

<3

Something about yourself: I have been researching tekkit classic lately, so I have a pretty good idea of the modpack.

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): Create a huge secret weapons base inspired by B.A.R.R.Y from Rythians tekkit series.

Both of you have been accepted. Will you be able to play tomorrow at 5:00 EST?

IGN: PotatoMan700

Time Zone: PST

Something about yourself: I played since the start of tekkit, I looked like a fat potato when I was born that's why they call me PotatoMan700. I am a decent builder in Minecraft I am not pro but I have been playing a month after it was released.

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): Planning on making a factory like the Jaffa Factory! :D

Do you have a Youtube Channel: Yes

If so, will you be willing to film?: Maybe

IGN: conquestor_sean

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Something about yourself: I used to play Tekkit a lot. I stopped for awhile but now I want to get back into it with this server. The reason I quit before was because I had multiple griefing where all my stuff was DESTROYED :( I am a very mature player and I enjoy small community servers!

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): English :)

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): Make a factory. However I have not idea at the moment xD

If so, will you be willing to film?: Maaaaaybe

i was looking through the technic forums and came across your white-listed server.

IGN: tohell123456

Time Zone: i live in Australia and im not sure what my time zone is.

Something about yourself: i have a server with hamachi but none of my friends play tekkit or even minecraft and i enjoy playing with people on tekkit. and if go into public servers i always get greft also classic is the only modpack for me.

What language you speak: i speak English.

What do you want to do on this server: build play jokes and work with someone.

Do you have a Youtube Channel: no i dont.

If so, will you be willing to film?: sorry.

IGN: LouieDaKid

Time Zone: EST -5

Something about yourself: I know the game pretty well. I like using EE or other IC power. I'm good at lua for computer craft and I love making nuclear reactors.

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop)Just find a good spot away from everyone so me and some friends that I'm inviting would just play and build.

Do you have a Youtube Channel: Yea

If so, will you be willing to film?: Sure

IGN:blazing_killa

Something about yourself: Mature and fun.

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): Make an Iron Golem and Snowman factory along with a military base.

If so, will you be willing to film?: Possibly

IGN: Excudo

Something about yourself: I find bananas interesting. Also on a more related note, I know much about tekkit and the mods that come with it

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?):English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop)Make some buildings and I'm also willing to make a shop

Do you have a Youtube Channel:No

If so, will you be willing to film?:NA

IGN: Upchuckman5

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time

Something about yourself: I have played Tekkit for a very long time and am very-well versed in nearly all of its mods. I too believe that Tekkit Classic is the best modpack ever. Not too complicated, but also not too simple. Perfect.

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): English (and some German)

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): I am very interested in setting up automatic mining turtles/quarries that pump mined materials into an ore processing factory, so I assume my shop would involve mined materials.

Do you have a Youtube Channel: Yes.

If so, will you be willing to film?: Definitely, I've been wanting to but haven't found anyone to do it with.

IGN: mitch1254

Time Zone: utc-6:00 (Saskatchewan)

Something about yourself: redstone genius

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have Google translate in another window?): English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) ive been into the generation of power but if that isn't enough im good at crossbreeding (decent at making beer)

Do you have a YouTube Channel: Titanic880

If so, will you be willing to film?: not anytime soon (no recording software)

Time Zone:Est

Something about yourself:I like to play tekkit,and all of minecraft mods.I think i will make a shop and something good for this server.

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?):Romanian,English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop)A shop,A base and a MageTower

Do you have a Youtube Channel:Yes: DreadGaming Mc

If so, will you be willing to film?:I will see

IGN:mreyno

Time Zone:eastern standard

Something about yourself:I love to help people

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?):English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop)build a factory and help people

Do you have a Youtube Channel:yes

If so, will you be willing to filmmaybe I don't upload caus wi don't have the time

Btw Skype is mreyno2000 if u want it

IGN:CustomBG

Time Zone:GMT + 03:00

Something about yourself:: I really enjoy the idea of a whitelisted small community server, because it seems like much more fun if you know everyone and are friends. Kind of like the YogDogs server of the Mindcrack.

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?):English, Bulgarian, Russian

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): Build a solar panel factory, but mainly focus on EE

Do you have a Youtube Channel:yes

If so, will you be willing to film?:yes, but I can't because of a slow PC

IGN: Fabstream41

Time Zone: Pacific

Something about yourself: I'm a very funny person who really enjoys teaming up with people to build an assortment of complex machines. I have been playing tekkit a long time now, and I understand all the aspects of all the mods. I can be very helpful, if you give me an acceptable attitude.

What language you speak: english, none other

What do you want to do on this server: Everyone to be friendly, willing to team up, and willing to wage war: Science V.S. Magic! And to not build huge "houses" that are cubes with windows. Putting time into building. No overbuilt spawn, just a 3x3 bedrock platform in the middle/next to most/all the biomes.

If so, will you be willing to film?:Yes, and it's pretty swish. Me and my friends were actually going to start a tekkit classic series, and we were going to do it on my friend's server. but if this server does not lag, then we might move the series to this server so we can mix it up with a variety of players.

IGN:tybeans

Time Zone:US Eastern

Something about yourself:Hate people who ruin servers. Love to help others.

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop):Try all the mods become better with them all

.Do you have a Youtube Channel:no (im good at most mods but i LOVE EE2 and ic2 especially when the're used together)

IGN: Leophard

Time Zone: GMT +1

Something about yourself: I'm a 22 year old Dutch college student, mayoring in Webdevelopment, who likes playing video games in his spare time.

What language you speak: I speak English, Dutch and German.

What do you want to do on this server: Well, basically, I want to play Tekkit Classic on a real server again. I just can't get into the newer Tekkit modes, and Feed The Beast just doesn't cut it for me. As for what I'd do, I'd probably build an underground Vault somewhere hidden. Perhaps get a small community going for people I can trust. Either way, I'd try my best to become self-efficient -- And perhaps I'd try selling things like Mobius and Aeternalis Fuel, or possibly even Black and Red Matter.

Do you have a Youtube Channel: No.

IGN:jetrp1

Time Zone:(UTC-6:00) Centeral Time

Something about yourself: i am 14 and very experienced in these mods

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) i want to set up a shop and just have fun

If so, will you be willing to film? I have tried to before but my computer is not powerful enough

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons