[Name TBD] [Whitelist] [No Plugins] [Small Community] [No Banned Items] [Tekkit Classic]

Jghaugland

IGN: JoeToth

Time Zone: CST

Something about yourself: I like to code and have my own website

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): I would like to build a large factory for building materials and sell them

Do you have a Youtube Channel: Yes

If so, will you be willing to film?: Yes if i get on the server i will start a new series

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: lilragegamer or you can call me Lil or LRG

Time Zone: Pacific standard

Something about yourself: I know a lot about tekkit computercraft...I also have the potential to stop hackers and I am staff on multiple different servers

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): English, and a little spanish

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): I would love to build and finally find a server where hackers aren't threatening to ddoss the server and greif will not happen. this has happened to me multiple times and I hope I may join this server to help people out and build amazing things not only for me but for the server if I am called upon to do so.

Do you have a Youtube Channel: Not currently but I will set one up if you would like me to

If so, will you be willing to film?: possibly

Time Zone:Eastern US

Something about yourself: I play MineCraft Alot

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?):English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop):i Would like to build stuff for the community and to help people out

Do you have a Youtube Channel:Yes http://www.youtube.com/user/MrWingNinja/featured

If so, will you be willing to film?:Yes I will

Time Zone:Eastern US

Something about yourself: I play MineCraft Alot

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?):English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop):i Would like to build stuff for the community and to help people out

Do you have a Youtube Channel:Yes http://www.youtube.com/user/MrWingNinja/featured

If so, will you be willing to film?:Yes I will

IGN: iAmTheBatman_

Time Zone: PST

Something about yourself: Used to play tekkit all the time until the server I was using crashed and deleted all my work and in turn stopped playing for about 3 months but am looking to get back into tekkit.

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): Help out others, build useful structures and sell their products.

Do you have a Youtube Channel: No, sorry.

ign:sharkvenom10

time zome : british

something about yourself: im great at tekkit/mod packs it took me 2 days from scratch to get flying ring and redmatter

what language do you speak: english

what do i want to do: make a factory and have a nice peace ful server im always geting griefed! and i can sell stuff

do you have a youtube channel: yes www.youtube.com/user/theminecraftian579

IGN: golddevil45

Time Zone: GMT + 00:00 (England)

Something about yourself: I love programming(I can do ComputerCraft also) and i love the technical side of minecraft! i would like to be able to build in a small community so i know everyone and have some competition to keep me going!

What language you speak: English (Some small amounts of German)

What do you want to do on this server : Create a technical laboratory and be the scientific expert, advance in my knowledge of nuclear reactors(i promise i wont blow anything up...) i would also be honored to help other people with the technical stuff (I love YOGSCAST Duncan and want to be like him! )

Do you have a Youtube Channel:No

If so, will you be willing to film?:N/A

IGN: PwNeD_43ver

Time Zone: Eastern Time

Something about yourself: i am a huge computer nerd, i play video games all day, and i have been searching for good servers for a long time

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): i speak enlgish

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): i love to build things, i would probably use EE to just power trough and get the ability to build cool things

Do you have a Youtube Channel: yes it is RsFreakVid

If so, will you be willing to film?: my computer is currently not able to handle it very well but i do plan on making youtube series in the future

IGN: Grevious416

Time Zone: Central

Something about yourself: I'm a snowboarder

What language you speak: English

What do you want to do on this server: Have a factory for i dont know what yet

Do you have a Youtube Channel: yes NightAngelProject (Subscribe)

If so, will you be willing to film?: nope just for fun

IGN: St3alth_Frenzy

SOMETHING ABOUT: I'm 17, and have been told that I'm quite mature for my age (even though my spelling disagrees). I'm very good at minecraft and have been playing since 0.7 . I have played on may servers, but once they become over populated i like to leave. I prefer to build underground and have clean lines.

LANG: eng only

What do you want to do on this server: Build a sustainable nuke power plant that can clone items quickly.

YOUTUBE: Yes Its "Northern Nightmare Productions"

CAN I FILM: No, as my main gaming device is an 2year old laptop. Its great at running minecraft. but cant do much else.

Time Zone: Canada pacific standard

Something about yourself: im a happy person who loves playing minecraft with friendly people. and just like to have good times.

What language you speak: i speak English

What do you want to do on this server: a shop is a cool idea. i would also love to contribute to any projects in progress as i love helping others with their designs and builds :)

Do you have a YouTube Channel: i do! its chrizzzpyhd mainly just call of duty footage and a body transformation vid of myself :P

If so, will you be willing to film?: i have tried and my computer lags unbearably :S but i will definitely look into it more

thanks alot - cole

IGN: Okami_G

Time Zone: Central Standard Time

Something about yourself: I've played tekkit for so long, and I despise that every single server bans all the items possible. A server like this, though, will be one I frequent regularly.

What do you want to do on this server: I want to have a factory of energy collectors, creating all sorts of raw materials that I can sell in a shop.

Do you have a Youtube Channel: No

IGN:Ghostfox1898

Time Zone:Eastern standarid

Something about yourself:I LOVE playing tekkit and also just vanilla minecraft. I can't find a good server though, i hope you can let me in your server.

What language you speak(I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?)::English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): To make not a factory but i just want to play tekkit. A shop, probably a canned food business

Do you have a Youtube Channel:Yeah

If so, will you be willing to film?I don't record

IGN:markaskins10

Time Zone: western USA

Something about yourself: I am a very brilliant builder and just wish to have fun!

What language you speak: English

What do you want to do on this server: To own a shop be creative and friendly

Do you have a Youtube Channel: I have one and If I can figure it out I might be willing to film

IGN: LudTheGod

Time Zone: GMT +2

Something about yourself: I'm 17 years old, i live in Denmark and i've enjoyed tekkit alot. Looking for a server atm

What language you speak: English and danish

What do you want to do on this server: I wanna make some kind of factory, and own a shop

IGN: bob12359

Time Zone: Mountain

Something about yourself: I am an engineering student working on a project in Cheyenne Wyoming

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): English and partial Spanish

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): make a cake factory and run a pub that serves finely aged rum

Do you have a Youtube Channel: I do not own it but my friends and I share a channel that we work on together

If so, will you be willing to film?: If asked to (for a server promotion video for example) then yes, but otherwise I don't usually do screen capture

IGN: Grinrald

Time Zone: PST

Something about yourself: I love to be in a "community" in games

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): I speak English (sometimes it feels like i don't)

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) I want to create an empire that will be in peaceful negotiations with everyone else

Do you have a Youtube Channel: No

If so, will you be willing to film?:

IGN: birdboy370

Time Zone: Australian Eastern Standard Time

Something about yourself: I really enjoy watching anime, playing a variety of games and just browsing the Internet :D

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) I would love to have an automated factory using railcraft and buildcraft and make a shop selling all sorts of things. I will also help out anyone in need.

Do you have a Youtube Channel: Yes

If so, will you be willing to film?: I would be willing :D

IGN: abtwinz

Timezone: GMT +1

something about yourself: i love building ridiculous unnecessary stuff.

What languages do you speak: Dutch and English, i speak Russian as well but i don't write nor read Russian.

what do you want to do on this server: mainly build stuff like a automated factory of some kind.

Do you have a Youtube channel: yes

if so will you be willing to film? my laptop hasn't gotten that much power so no.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons