[Name TBD] [Whitelist] [No Plugins] [Small Community] [No Banned Items] [Tekkit Classic]

Jghaugland

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Server Application

IGN: SlimeyBoy13

Time Zone: GMT + 12:00

Something about yourself: I really enjoy sports as well as Tekkit and I achieve at national level.

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) Make it the best possible place! Learn all about CC (Computer Craft) and create amazing factories and mansions

Do you have a Youtube Channel: No, I have a shared account

If so, will you be willing to film?: N/A

IGN: Dasniper4145

Time Zone: Eastern standard

Something about yourself: I am proficient in redstone and other technical things.

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): English.

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): I will probably build an underground manufacturing plant for solar panels and will offer my services as a redstone mechanic.

Do you have a Youtube Channel: Trevosh15

If so, will you be willing to film?: Yes.

IGN: rradt2001

Time Zone: UTC Central time

Something about yourself: I am nice and respect other peoples opinions.

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?):English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop):I want to make the community better and make factories for people (at a good price (ex: small factory $100 medium factory $150 etc.))

Do you have a Youtube Channel: Yes

If so, will you be willing to film?: Yes

Thank you for spending your money to open up a server and allowing us to apply for a spot.

IGN: I use two accounts. flameheadSG and blueberries316. Due to there being another Andrew on this server, you can call me Andrew, Drew, Blue, or Flame.

Time Zone: EST.

Something about myself: I have played Minecraft/Technic Pack for around one and a half years now. I have led several servers, some of which have become moderately successful. I know what it means to be a member of a strong community. I love the idea of a community-driven server and find that small, whitelisted, no banned item servers enhance the feel for a "industrial revolution" type RPG.

What language do I speak? I speak English and can manage my way around German.

What do I want to do on this server? (Everyone should have a shop): I want to create my own "industry" if you will. What the LividCoffee did is a variation of what I like to do. I like to specialize in a particular thing and mass produce it, thus not only bringing forth an economy, but establishing relationships with other "industries." I can barter these goods for other goods that I do not mass produce. I would start by becoming an understudy for someone who has already been playing for a while, and then become a vessel of their industry once I feel that I can manage myself, and eventually buy my way into my own industry.

Do I have a Youtube channel?: I share one with a group of my friends.

Would you be willing to film?: If my group and I are allowed in, then yes.

IGN: wheelcart122

Time Zone: Australian Eastern Standard Time

Something About Yourself: I am willing to assist anyone in need

What Language Do You Speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) I want to build a massive science lab for testing shampoo on sheep!

Do you have a Youtube channel?: Yes

If so, will you be willing to film?: no Filming software. But I can edit! Skype is Wheelcart122!

• 2 weeks later...

Time Zone: EST (GMT -5)

Something about yourself: I have a good knowledge of the items and mods in the Tekkit modpack

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): I would like to build a decent house and help people, and I will probably have a decent sized shop at some point.

Do you have a Youtube Channel: No, sorry.

If so, will you be willing to film?: If I get one (possibly when I upgrade my PC), I would be delighted to film.

IGN: Alex2132456

Time Zone:Central timezone

Something about yourself:I dont know im just a guy who likes to play minecraft and technic

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) I want to just play technic with other people

Do you have a Youtube Channel: not yet but when i get the money i will get some recording equipment and record

If so, will you be willing to film?: When i get the stuff i will

Also if i am able to play on the server my skype is Alex2132456MC

IGN: Ajm55

Time Zone: Central

Something about yourself: I Love Minecraft!

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): English and a bit of French, Latin, and Spanish

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) Block Shop

Do you have a Youtube Channel: No

If so, will you be willing to film?: No

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: TNTCRAZYMAN

Time Zone: (UTC+10:00)

Something about yourself: I have played Tekkit for quite a long time now and I am familiar with most (if not all) of the mods in the pack. I am willing to help out anyone less experienced than myself in whatever way I can.

What language you speak: English

What do you want to do on this server: Just generally enjoy myself by playing the game I love.

Do you have a Youtube Channel: No

If so, will you be willing to film?:

IGN: FilmMonkey3

Time Zone: Pacific Standard

Something about yourself: I am a website developer, and i would love to design a game.

Language: English

What do you want to do: I would mainly think of running a shop of some sorts, that sounds pretty fun.

Do you have a YouTube Channel: No, but I have a gaming website.

Will I Film: No, but I will review the server on my website and talk about it and post cool videos of it.

IGN: FilmMonkey3

Time Zone: Pacific Standard

Something about yourself: I am a website developer, and i would love to design a game.

Language: English

What do you want to do: I would mainly think of running a shop of some sorts, that sounds pretty fun.

Do you have a YouTube Channel: No, but I have a gaming website.

Will I Film: No, but I will review the server on my website and talk about it and post cool videos of it.

IGN:pigman5000

Time Zone: 0GMT

Something about yourself:i like farming ( on the game )

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?):english

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop)

sell armour or food

IGN: Drapsheik

Time Zone: Pacific Time

Something about yourself: I like to build stuff

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): Spanish, English, A little Portuguese.

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): I just want to play a tekkit server

Do you have a Youtube Channel: I'll probably go back to it.

If so, will you be willing to film?: Probably

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: paulius12345

time zone: england

sometihng about myself: well im a bmxer and hoping to become pro but other from that im abit of a geek i love to play minecraft and ive never played it multiplayer and singleplayer is starting to bore me so im just looking for fun and friendly people i can play with and enjoy the game with :)

language: english :)

i also have skype :)

im 16 years old nearly 17 :)

What do you want to do on this server: have fun and play the game with everyone

id love to play with you guys please let me know if your willing to let me

many thanks spencer.

IGN: samualcool

Time Zone: Central

Something about yourself: I am 14 and enjoy playing minecraft.

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): I speak both standard languages english/sspanish

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) i would like to build and enjoy the community make ig friends , communicate.

Do you have a Youtube Channel: Yes

If so, will you be willing to film?: Yes i would like to film.

IGN: Zurfandor

Time Zone: UTC +01:00

Something about yourself: I'm male and 16 years old, I've played Minecraft since version 1.2.5 (which was when I started playing Tekkit as well) and I'm looking for a nice small no-grief community server :)

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): I speak both Dutch and English and also have Skype and Teamviewer.

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) Mainly focus on the goals that I've had when I quit Tekkit when Minecraft 1.3 came out.

Do you have a Youtube Channel: I had one and thinking about starting one again when I get a better microphone

If so, will you be willing to film?: If I decide to make a YT Channel then sure :)

IGN: Dr_Crazzy

Time Zone: UTC−07:00

Something about yourself : I am 13 and I love to play tekkit I'm great with the community and justlike to have fun.

What language you speak: english and that'sit

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): to build a castle in the the sky where i can do magic.Also to help newbies on the server.

Do you have a Youtube Channel:Yes

If so, will you be willing to film:depends if I want to.

• 7 months later...

IGN: ThuBioNerd

Time zone: Est
Something about myself: I love Tekkit and I love basically building anything possible.

What language you speak: English

What do I want to do on this server: Build a laboratory and maybe later a factory complex or larger laboratory, maybe castle or bunker

Do you have a Youtube channel: Yes, I might do some videos as well.

Thanks for reading. :D

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons