[Name TBD] [Whitelist] [No Plugins] [Small Community] [No Banned Items] [Tekkit Classic]

Jghaugland

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Jakeuar_Paw

Time Zone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Something about yourself: I really love to play Tekkit, Classic that is, and i go all out on this, but i dont lag the server, only a few chunks lag.

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): I want to make a large factory and make that produces RM and then sell it.

Do you have a Youtube Channel: Yes, (JO8449)

If so, will you be willing to film?: Most likely, yes.

IGN:pokemonprime

Time Zone:Eastern US/Canada

Something About Myself:I like to use a mixture of magic and science in Tekkit

Language:English

What do you want to do on this server:I want to specialize in something and then provide it to everyone,most likely food/drinks/farming things

Do you have a Youtube channel:I do but I don't upload

Are you willing to film:N/A

John your glitchy server is fucking me off! I have died a second time, this time when I had just set up base in an underground room... It was only 6 blocks long, 4 wide, and 3 tall, it had no exit, my energy condenser, my bed, crafting table, and furnaces. it had 8 torches on the walls. How can a skeleton spawn in a room that lit up? I know! Lag! Your server is terrible for lag! Please sort it out and this time I really DO need my stuff back because I didn't add a waypoint to where I was and I was on another continent! I know I should have placed a waypoint but I had only been there less than 1 minute... :( Please come on the server sometime today and spawn me in my stuff back?

John your glitchy server is fucking me off! I have died a second time, this time when I had just set up base in an underground room... It was only 6 blocks long, 4 wide, and 3 tall, it had no exit, my energy condenser, my bed, crafting table, and furnaces. it had 8 torches on the walls. How can a skeleton spawn in a room that lit up? I know! Lag! Your server is terrible for lag! Please sort it out and this time I really DO need my stuff back because I didn't add a waypoint to where I was and I was on another continent! I know I should have placed a waypoint but I had only been there less than 1 minute... :( Please come on the server sometime today and spawn me in my stuff back?

it its awful dont play it

if your that mad then why are you playing it?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons