[Name TBD] [Whitelist] [No Plugins] [Small Community] [No Banned Items] [Tekkit Classic]

Jghaugland

IGN: Alakar_Voidus

Time Zone: GMT -8 (Pacific Time)

Something about yourself: I enjoy building overly elaborate contraptions. And then condensing them down into small, compact machines. Rinse, repeat.

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): English!

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): Build a giant secret lab, maybe make a shop if people want it? Mostly I wanna interact with people as I play, maybe work with some, or not. Who knows?

Do you have a Youtube Channel: Sorta.

If so, will you be willing to film?: Yea, if I could afford a screencap program...

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:16Ultimate

Name:Jordan Nagel

Time Zone:central africa time

Something about myself:I am a very good minecrafter I did not play tekkit at first but I watched e videos on youtube and now I know nearly everything in tekkit. In the tekkit world I am a technomage. I am willing to help people no matter the cost.

Do I have a youtube channel:no but if I had I would film this server

Please send a email to [email protected] if I made it in

Hi!

Ign: Karloe

Time zone:UCT +01:00

Something about yourself: I love playing minecraft on servers with friendly people and i hate griefing.

What language do you speak?: I speak english but it's not my nativelanguage.

Do yuo have a youtube channel?: No

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: theelvenknight1

Time Zone: Central

Something about yourself: I love tekkit but i despise getting greiffed or greiffing anybody

What language you speak: English

What do you want to do on this server: Play Tekkit without having to worry about getting greiffed while im away!

Do you have a Youtube Channel: No

IGN: flashsugar

Time Zone: eastern

Something about yourself: i have been playing tekkit for 1 year, i enjoy playing with friends and helping them out

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) I want to make a factory that mass produces rm and dm and get quantum armor, also to help anyone i can

Do you have a Youtube Channel: yes, flashsugarfellows

If so, will you be willing to film?: maybe i might because i haven't had time to upload

IGN:ozoomaroo

Time Zone:(Gmt-05:00) eastern time ( us & canada)

Something about yourself:I am a great person but if made mad im not so nice i am willing to help if i can i play tekkit but theres somethings i dont know how to do in tekkit.

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?):i speak english

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop)well i would want to make a home first than if i get going good than ill make a shop and sellthings Do you have a Youtube Channel:ozoomaroo naito

If so, will you be willing to film?: No becuse my pc isnt that good and i only get 5 Fps and my Mic Sucks if i had a good pc i would be more than happy i will also if need be particpate in video recordings if asked

I would like to join

My Name Is James

Time Zone:Eastern Standard

Something About My Self: Im a very odd person

Language:English

What I want to do on this server is:Have a fun time playing tekkit

YouTube:Yes :D -http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJQah1s8aLtmmTC1RGEHqIQ

Film:I was hoping to play start a tekkit series and this seems like a good place to start

I would like to join

My Name Is James

Film:I was hoping to play start a tekkit series and this seems like a good place to start

I would like to join

My Name Is James

Ign: Rainbowstrips22

Time Zone: Pacific

Something About Myself: I absolutely love Tekkit, I have very strong knowledge of the mods (excluding computercraft & Red Power redstone thingys) I also love being helpful and would greatly enjoy teaching others!

What Language Do I Speak: English

What I Would Want To Do On This Server: I would love to open Rainbow.inc.corp.ltd. Rainbow.inc.corp.ltd is a company which sells gun, cannons & swords. If it's a weapon, we sell it (excluding Red Katars')

Do I Have A YouTube Channel: Yes

Will I Film: Sadly no, I would film if my computer was better suited to record without crashing.

Email: [email protected]

I look forward to seeing you on the server hopefully.

IGN: Conjoining

Time Zone: Atlantic

Something about yourself: I am an experienced fun player!

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): I want to make friends and play tekkit!

Do you have a Youtube Channel: Yes

If so, will you be willing to film?: No filming software.

IGN:unholyprfection

Time Zone: Eastern Time - Ontario

Something about yourself: i am a youtuber looking for a good server to record on

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?):English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) i will be willing to do whatever is needed most when i join

Do you have a Youtube Channel:yes

If so, will you be willing to film?:yes

IGN: sackboyofdeath

Time Zone: +2

Something about yourself:well ive been playing game for a while now, i dont play minecraft/tekkit that much and i would like to start again and this looked pretty much perfect

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate please?): yes i speak english but im not brittish or american so i have some grammar errors

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop):i want to get a fresh start on tekkit, im realy friendly and i like to help other players...

do you have an youtube account?: yes i do

are you willing to make videos on this server: sadly no(t yet) i have a terrible computer, so i cant run tekkit and take videos at the same time...

anything else: well im keen on engineering on tekkit so if theres a city or something like a shopping mall i could try to build some stuff there...

I'm interested. Just recently got into Tekkit so I am still getting used to everything.

IGN:Mirolas

Time Zone:Central

Something about yourself: I'm 24, married with a 2 year old, and attending college at the moment while working a full time job. I do not normally get a chance to log on till at least 9pm most nights, but on my off days I can be on during the day some.

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): English is my primary language. I can speak Spanish to some degree, but am by no means fluent.

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): Ideally just get an idea of what others are doing and have fun. Maybe work on a group project of some kind (The Yogscast Jaffa Factory was amazing).

Do you have a Youtube Channel: Yes, but not one that I post on. It is just there so that I can have playlists and such.

If so, will you be willing to film?:

IGN: DJ_SQUIRL

Time Zone: Eastern US

Something About Yourself: I like helping people on building and seeing them succeed on their doings :)

What language do you speak: English and Spanish (second language)(I'm not gringo)

Do you have a YouTube Channel:No

(I will be creating one later this month)

IGN: Slizzle

Time Zone: EST

Something about yourself: Me and a friend of mine (who may also apply) ran our own tekkit server for quite a while. Our old server - http://forums.technicpack.net/threads/3-1-2-verve-pve-20-slots-whitelist-the-24-7-vanilla-tekkit-server-you-have-been-waiting-for.27944/

What language you speak: English

What do you want to do on this server: Just starting to get back into Tekkit, was looking for a plane classic server to do it on.

Do you have a Youtube Channel: Nope

If so, will you be willing to film?: N/A

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: crysomemoor

Time Zone: -03 Brazil. Brazilia

Something about yourself: I'm nice guy, like sci-fi stuff like star wars and Dr. Who, also i am a really good at helping people

What language you speak: Portuguese (main), English and Spanish (speak both of them as secundary, but the grammar is a hole other history), and a bit of italian

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): I think i will try to build a gigantic TARDIS or a huge millenium falcon, or a reall working clock

Do you have a Youtube Channel: yes, is a shared channel witha friend of mine, Oio&Doc

If so, will you be willing to film?: Yes, but only if is not from my pc, he is not that good ;)

IGN: Trevforesta

Time Zone:Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)

Something about yourself: I love to play games :D.

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): I really want to work on the scientist part of the game, but I will also stretch to emc and railcraft and make factories for all to see.

Do you have a Youtube Channel:No

If so, will you be willing to film?N/A

Hi would would like to join your server

Time Zone: Central time zone

Something about myself: I really love to play games in a small community where i know everybody will benefit the group

What language do I speak: English (Spanish as secondary)

Build and experiment with everything in the tekkit world, especially generating better forms of power.

Do I have a youtube channel: No

I would greatly appreciate it if i was accepted! Thank you!

Time Zone:CST

Something about yourself:I enjoy modded minecraft for a change and I want to play a server with no banned items

What language you speak:English

What do you want to do on this server: I want to go to the top and help out new players

Do you have a Youtube Channel:no

IGN:diggerthehobo

Time Zone:CST

Something about yourself:I enjoy modded minecraft for a change and I want to play a server with no banned items

What language you speak:English

What do you want to do on this server: I want to go to the top and help out new players

Do you have a Youtube Channel:no

IGN: peterpalka

Time Zone: Pacific Standard

Something about yourself: Love to build computer, 15 and mature

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): English and Polish, Fluent in both and live in Canada

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) Just make a nice factory, with a small group of people even inviting my friends. No griefing and just fun all around

Do you have a Youtube Channel: yes

If so, will you be willing to film?: depends

PS I HAVE A TEAMSPEAK SERVER with 15 slots that you would be more than welcome to use

IGN: jonnyswanni

Time Zone: Eastern standard

Somthing about yourself: I found minecraft and honestly got bored pretty quick, but then i foound the world of mods and now all i play is modded minecraft and tekkit is my favorite mod pack

What languge do you speak: english

What do you want to do on this server: I would probably over all just build explore and maybe make a big food factory or armour factory and trade with other players

Do you have a youtube channel: Yes

Would you be willing to film: Probably but not extremely often

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons