[Name TBD] [Whitelist] [No Plugins] [Small Community] [No Banned Items] [Tekkit Classic]

Jghaugland

You try and act mature so people think you're 41? What 41 year old thinks it is funny to blow up a town... You are about 12 and a total bastard. Also, ill == i'll. deminstration = demonstration and "it getting on my nerves" You're a grammarless retard, my mistakes are just from typos.

I didn't think it was funny. Also I don't really think I have to have perfect punctuation Its the internet not a test. I just think its funny how you spell it! Also please mind the language

I just want to talk and work out our problems not fight like a bunch of baboons.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time Zone:Eastern

Something about yourself:Adventurous I like to explore stuff :)

What language you speak: English

What do you want to do on this server: Shop of course, Couple of small builds(Farms), and maybe a Castle or something else impressive like that. But what i really want to do is learn about all the different mods for myself.

Do you have a Youtube Channel:Yes

If so, will you be willing to film?:No, No recording dohicky yet lol

IGN:epic_game_dude

Time Zone:pacific standard time

Something about yourself:i love minecraft and tekkit and im british

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?):just english

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop)make my own shop build stuff

Do you have a Youtube Channel:yea its epic_game_dudes

If so, will you be willing to film?:heck yea

IGN: I6I Ghost I9I

Time Zone: Central

Something about yourself: I am 23 years old. I am sometimes really quiet in chat until i get to know the other people. I am nice and i know when to much is too much.

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): I want to help people when they need it and have fun.

Do you have a Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/I6IGhostI9I

If so, will you be willing to film?: Yes i will be willing to film either LP's or anything.

IGN:007kung

Time Zone:Central Europe

Something about yourself:

What language you speak: Swedish/English

What do you want to do on this server: Play with some nice players that dont grief all the time becuse that have really destroyed the fun with everything so i hope i can play with you all. Can almost play anytime but sadly not without internet (kinda obvious)

Do you have a Youtube Channel: I have but i dont think i will record

/MvH Andre

Hello I would like to join your Tekkit server :)

My IGN is: maxithedwarf

Time Zone: Est

I like the idea of a tekkit server with no banned items and i havent seen one in a very long time

My first language is Finnish and second English

I want to build cool buildings and a mining laser :D

I have a youtube channel and im willing to film but not talk on the videos.

IGN: Ganymedee

Time Zone: Eastern standard

Something About Yourself: Great with EE and IC

What Language do you speak: English, Portuguese(can't read Portuguese to well)

What do you want to do on this server?: Play with friends, build science lab, and wizard tower.

Do you have a youtube channel: Yes

If, so will you be willing to film: Maybe

IGN: Ganymedee

Time zone: Eastern Standard

Something About Yourself: Good with EE and IC

What Language do you speak: English

What do you want to do on this Server: Play with friends

Do you have a youtube channel: Yes

If so, would you be willing to film ?: Maybe

IGN: Xarenth

Time Zone: Central Standard Time

Something about yourself: Student going into the 9th grade at the time, gifted and taking as many ap/ah classes as I can.

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): Just play tekkit and meet knew people.

Do you have a Youtube Channel: Yes http://www.youtube.com/user/XarenthGaming

If so, will you be willing to film?: Once I learn how to tekkit again, yes.

IGN: thedestroyer4312

Email: [email protected]

Time Zone: Pacific

Something about yourself: I'm really new and I know about nothing except some stuff about transport pipes. I am OBSESSED with energy condensers. :3

Language: English

What do you want to do: Build material factories, help people, and gather resources.

Do you have a youtube channel: Yes, but I have never filmed before and nothing works for me.

If so, are you willing to film? Sorry, I can't, it's just too difficult.

Extra info:

I used to play on a Tekkit Classic server for 3 months with my friends. We had awesome stuff, flying rings, red matter omnitools, condensers, we had it all. But then, we were griefed and the server closed down, and never came back up again.

NOTE: I can only craft Vanilla things, I can't craft Tekkit stuff because I don't know how.

I am experienced, though, with flying rings, condensers, transport pipes, and the extra chests(which I can actually craft!)

Note that I did post this earlier, but I'm posting it again so you can see it because I'm still not whitelisted.

New

IGN:Nexcel

Time Zone:pacific

Something about yourself:I like to help people and hangout with people

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?):English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop)Build help people and have fun

Do you have a Youtube Channel:yes

If so, will you be willing to film? Yes

John the new server is extremely glitchy and laggy... I was mining with all the stuff I own and a skeleton started shooting me, so I covered the place up and carried on mining... then the skeleton started shooting me THROUGH the cobblestone wall I had placed, and then teleported through... I hit it with my sword... It didn't take damage... Then I died. I want my stuff back! I had 3 alchemist bags with all my stuff in!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons