[Name TBD] [Whitelist] [No Plugins] [Small Community] [No Banned Items] [Tekkit Classic]

Jghaugland

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: CharliePitchford (terrible i know)

Time Zone: GMT London

Something about yourself: I am helpful and am trustworthy

What language you speak: First language- English Second language-Russian

What do you want to do on this server: Build a massive factory and city and the shop will sell what i make

Do i have a YouTube channel: Yes

Will i be willing to film: Yes if someone is with me while I record (My friend is already on the server)

IGN: CharliePitchford (terrible i know)

Time Zone: GMT London

Something about yourself: I am helpful and am trustworthy

What language you speak: First language- English Second language-Russian

What do you want to do on this server: Build a massive factory and city and the shop will sell what i make

Do i have a YouTube channel: Yes

Will i be willing to film: Yes if someone is with me while I record (My friend is already on the server)

BTW i was already whitelisted

ign kellyexpo

real name Kyle Korman

time zone central

I like helping people so I wont grief

What do i want to do I want to build something that will automate everything i need to do so that it will keep working while I'm off

Do I have a youtube channel yes

Will i be willing to film I can but this computer can't handle it so I would be using a phone and it would look like crap :P but I have a friend who may also want to play and he could probably record

Hello I would Like to Play.

Time Zone:Pacific

Something about yourself: im good at surviveing in tekkit, im friendly, i like to help

What language you speak:english

What do you want to do on this server:help others, build, survive

Do you have a Youtube Channel:no

If so, will you be willing to film?:cant

IGN: RitzDude

Time Zone: Mountain Standard

What language you speak: English

What do you want to do on this server? I can make an armor shop with all the different kinds of materials.

Do you have a YouTube channel? Yes.

If so, will you be willing to film? No, because I do not have any recording programs.

IGN: shadowclaw23

Time Zone: Eastern Standard

Something about yourself: Play soccer and minecraft, like whitelist for the concept of no griefing

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) Have Fun with others

Do you have a Youtube Channel: Yes

If so, will you be willing to film?: When i install fraps on my current pc

IGN: slink255

Time Zone: central european

Something about yourself: Im fun and nice to people i dont know. Im also going to start on youtube!

What language you speak: English and Spanish (perfectly :3)

What do you want to do on this server: i shall make a restaurant what serves all the foods in mincraftia!

Do you have a Youtube Channel: Yes, i do

If so, will you be willing to film?: If theres no lag ofcourse i will :3

IGN: FarFlo212

Time Zone: London

Something about yourself: I LOVE tekkit and have always wanted to join a whitelisted server

What language you speak : English

What do you want to do on this server: I do computercraft, ic2 and redpower.

Do you have a Youtube Channel: No, (Sorry)

If so, will you be willing to film?: N/A

IGN:bluedragonke

Time Zone:Eastern Standard

Something about yourself:I'm good with computers.

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?):English, German.

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) Focus on EE and build a floating house.

Do you have a Youtube Channel:Nope

If so, will you be willing to film?:

GN: XxTUDSKxX

Time Zone: Esatern US and Canada

Something about yourself: Cool Calm Good At minecraft

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) I would have a job and shop Food shop (w/a factory) and building homes

Do you have a Youtube Channel: Yes

If so, will you be willing to film?: Yes

IGN Lapis_Lunatic

real- Samantha

timezone- East US - Canada

about me- 17 years old girl, love minecraft love farming in tekkit with people to talk to

speak english

id have like a farm stand shop- coffeeeeeee

no youtube but may make/film in the futute

please accept me into the server :)

minecraft username:crazybird710

time zone: pacific and US

I like tekkit classic for equivalent exchange and i would like to join someone's base when im whitelisted

I speak English

i want to be a master of magic and industry and get pushed forward by a rich player to sell magical and industrial items

i share a youtube channel with my friends though they don't give me the password

and i will be willing to film if possible

IGN: Albert_Tesla

Time Zone: MST

Something about yourself: I consider myself a redstone expert

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): Shopwise? I'd like to sell crucial ingredients to multiple items, such as pistons, redstone, glass, etc. Gamewise? I just want to play on a powerful server with no banned items.

Do you have a Youtube Channel: I do

If so, will you be willing to film?: I would be willing to film, but I doubt that my computer is powerful enough to both record and run tekkit. I may be getting a new computer soon, in which case I would be glad to make a video

100greenmen

Michael lofts

Mountain daylight time

I have been looking for a simple modpack based on tech and tekkit classic seems perfect, but I wanted to play with my friends so I thought a tekkit classic server would suffice.

English

I want to live my dream (in game) of having a energy and emc factory, and of course an outdoor kiosk.

Yes I do, I will have to talk to my friends before recording our adventures.

IGN: rubidium_

time zone: Greenwich mean time

something about my self: I am a great builder and great with ic2

what do you want to do on this server (everyone should have a shop) :create a business empire that sells ic2 products

do you have a you tube channel: sadly not

IGN:abouya14

Time Zone:Eastern

Something about yourself:I love Tekkit

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?):English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): I want to make a really cool factory with other people and sell stuff

Do you have a YouTube Channel: abouya14

If so, will you be willing to film?:Anything related to Video Games

IGN: cooldragon45

Time Zone: us central

Something about yourself: I love tekkit, and minecraft, i haven't played in awhile, but i've been watching playthroughs again to get up to it and i've been playing singleplayer for a week now again.

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): english

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) hoping to set up a mining business, or something of the sort, or maybe just a misc shop, whatever's needed i could go get, for a price. i can figure it out if i'm able to join

Do you have a Youtube Channel: yes

If so, will you be willing to film?: not yet, as my laptop is being worked on, and i can't record and play on my desktop, i lag horribly when recording on it

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons