[Name TBD] [Whitelist] [No Plugins] [Small Community] [No Banned Items] [Tekkit Classic]

Jghaugland

IGN: takjuju

Time Zone: Easter time

Something about yourself:friendly

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) Have funa and make an everything shop once i get started

Do you have a Youtube Channel: No sorry

If so, will you be willing to film?: I would if I could

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:elfhippy

Time Zone: Eastern

Something About Yourself: I love being able to use my creativity to build something really cool.

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?):English and a little bit of German

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): First I want to build an epic base. Then, I want to make a really cool factory or store or something. After that, I want to do anything else I haven't already done.

Do you have a Youtube channel?: Yes I do.

If so, will you be willing to film?: Yes, I am.

My Skype is elfhippie,not be confused with my IGN which is elfhippy.

IGN:Camaloony

Time Zone:GMT

Something about yourself:I love gaming and will do it till I die !

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?):English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): I want to build big without world resets or worry about griefers and restricted items.

Do you have a Youtube Channel:Yes.

If so, will you be willing to film?:Not until Christmas. I am getting a new 16gb comp I can record with.

Hello,

My IGN is theoden7925

My name is Chris

Time Zone: Central

I speak English

I want to build a shop of magics most wonderful

I do have a YouTube Channel but it is down at the moment and I do not know when it will

work again.

Once it does work, I will be glad to film.

I will send an e-mail with my Skype.

Chris

IGN: Pc_Pro

Time Zone: Eastern standard

Something about yourself: This will be my second multi-player Server ever, I am 17 born on the 19 august 1996

What Language you speak: English that all i know lol

What do you want to do on the server: Basic Tekkit Classic stuff Industrialcraft, Buildcraft, That sort of thing

Do you have a youtube Channel: Yes but i am not Currently making videos i am getting money for a new set up

Skype name: Pc_ProZz if you want it

Am looking forward to playing with your community if you let me join.

IGN: Icninja

Time Zone: Sydney Australia

Something about yourself: Played tekkit since the beggining (but im not a good speller...)

What language you speak: English

What do you want to do on this server: Play with other people and help people that dont know how tekkit classic works

Do you have a Youtube Channel: Not one i post on.

If so, will you be willing to film?: No.

IGN:rio_mirabal

Time Zone:
pacific

Something about yourself: im 15 love tekkit and hate servers with banned items

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?):
English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) just play and enjoy the comunity

Do you have a Youtube Channel:nope

If so, will you be willing to film?:

IGN: Teshbo

Time Zone: Eastern Standard

Something about yourself: I love making people feel good

What do you want to do on this server: Ferm (Or as you might call it, "farm"

Do you have a Youtube Channel: Not at the moment

If so, will you be willing to film: (See previous response)

I love quiet servers like this where you can do as you please (to a limit), and have fun. Please pm me if you accept

IGN: Login23

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Something about yourself: Well, I have no problems admitting this, but, I used to grief. I stopped about a year ago, so, no worries about that now.

What do you want to do on this server: I'd like to build up a huge supply of red matter and UU-Matter and stuff like that (along with own a shop).

Do you have a youtube channel?: I do, but I won't have means of filming until Christmas.

IGN pegasmon

Time Zone:greenwich mean

Something about yourself: i am 11 and a hlaf quite matture for my age my parents say i try to be friendly with everyone

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?):english

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop)i want to help every one and give them tips

Do you have a Youtube Channel:yes its this gmail account that im using

If so, will you be willing to film?: maybe in 2-3 years

IGN: lusareri

Something about yourself: I am a person who like to explore new places.

What do you want to do on this server: I will try to have a shop and i wist to achieve a working factory of sorts

Do you have a Youtube Channel: no ( but I plan to have one soon)

If so, will you be willing to film?: when I get on I would love to film

Hello I would be honored to play on this server!

Ign:ChickenMan208

Time zone: Pacific

About me: I like small community white listed servers because

You don't have to do whole lot of stuff to protect your builds,

Although I've never played one with mods. And I share the same

opinoin that tekkit classic is the best mod pack.

Language: English.

What I want to do: Build a sufficient base then help the whole of the community.

YouTube?: Sadly no… But if I do someday and have

filming software I would love to.

IGN: BULLSEYE98

Time Zone: GMT (England)

Something about yourself: I like doing tekkit a lot, I'm reasonably friendly, though my sense of humour can be a bit strong (nothing racial etc though)

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): I'm good with oil refining and nuclear reactors, and I can sell fuel and set up nuclear reactors

Do you have a Youtube Channel: nope

If so, will you be willing to film?:

Real Name Morgan

Time Zone: London

Something about my self: I love playing on tekkit I have built lots of good things in the past and want to build more cool things

What do you want to do on this server: on this server i would like to build a nuclear power plant to provide power to the serve. if you supply me with the things the whole server will have power

Do you have a youtube channel:Yes

If so, will you be willing to film maybe: Of course i will its fun

IGN:Override_crash

Time Zone:+1 GMT

Something about yourself:I like to set a unreachable goal and try to get it.

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?):Dutch,English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop)Play with other people and have fun.

Do you have a Youtube Channel:Yes

If so, will you be willing to film?:No

IGN:peanutchicken0

Time Zone:PST (Pacific Standerd Time

Something about yourself:I love to play multiplayer minecraft :D

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?):English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop)create a factory to make whatever people need

Do you have a Youtube Channel:No

If so, will you be willing to film?:N/A

IGN: Awesome_Game

Time Zone: Pacific

Something about yourself: I've played Minecraft starting at alpha 1.3 ish and over the time i got broad of normal Minecraft so i played all kinds of Moded Minecraft from clay solider (hope someone would pick that it up its awesome) to Moonquest. even then it still wasnt as fun. So if have always wanted to be able to joina server where even if you don't know the poeple personally you would still try and help them though almost anything. A server that i wouldn't worrie if it will be up the next day and if not some sort of reply to say something about why its not up. hoping this is that server. (Hope this is enough :D )

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): Ameri.... English xD

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) I would like to help others with my vast knowledge of Minecraft on almost all fronts for no charge ofcouse. and maybe sell unlimited power?

Do you have a Youtube Channel: No

If so, will you be willing to film?: Would if i could

IGN: sephroth19

Time Zone: eastern standerd time

Something about yourself: i love to help fellow people and make life eazy for others and i like to have fun doing it

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): english

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) i have learned to make packages with heaps of items which can get u started and ready if u are new to tekkit! also i make meat

Do you have a Youtube Channel: yes althou i have no subs

If so, will you be willing to film?:yes of course. (also i have skype my name is barry.lescar)

IGN: SwinSter171

Something About Yourself: I like to build factories and could even build some shops..

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) Build an amazing factory and and even cooler castle

Do you have a youtube channel? Yes

If so, will you be willing to film: Sure, why not?

IGN: dude22072

Time Zone: Central (GMT -5)

Something about yourself: Chicken Nuggets

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) Play tekkit

Do you have a Youtube Channel: Yes

If so, will you be willing to film?: Livestreaming most likely.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons