[Name TBD] [Whitelist] [No Plugins] [Small Community] [No Banned Items] [Tekkit Classic]

Jghaugland

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time Zone: Pacific Time

Something about yourself: I Love Playing Tekkit With Other :D

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): Hopefully Try To Make Every Thing Included In Tekkit

Do you have a Youtube Channel: Yes GhostSanchez562

If so, will you be willing to film?: Tutorials, Gameplays, And Such

IGN:epic_game_dude

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time

Something about yourself: i love minecraft and jut love building

What language do u speak: just english

What do you want to do on this server: help people make houses get some quarntum suit

Do you have a youtube channel:yes

If so, will you be willing to film: yes it would make a nice lets play server :)

IGN: Xasroa

Time-zone: PST

Something about yourself: I'm and avid League of Legends player.

Would language do you speak: I speak English, and a pretty good amount of German. (and on a side note, most online translators don't work that great.)

What do you want to do on this server: I would like to build, and make contraptions, do the Minecraft thing, just have fun.

Do you have a youtube channel: Yes, but I haven't put any videos on it

Will you be willing to film: Yes, but I'm sure there are better people to choose to film, because my computer isn't that great, and would probably have FPS lag while recording minecraft with most recorders, and my upload speed isn't that high.

They dont seem to like you.

They all like me when you're not around! After i was griefed by you, shark, ninja, nitka, and charlie all tried to help me rebuild... needless to say we failed but then they all helped me stat my new town and each gave me a lot of stuff! In jace shark gave me the most stuff!

They all like me when you're not around! After i was griefed by you, shark, ninja, nitka, and charlie all tried to help me rebuild... needless to say we failed but then they all helped me stat my new town and each gave me a lot of stuff! In jace shark gave me the most stuff!

Ok for starters *start, and wtf is jace? but lets skip your horrific grammar. Yeah helping rebuild a town isn't showing they like you its showing there helpful same goes for giving items you should ask them on here if they do, also maybe you should help rebuild there island and give them stuff to compensate for what they lost. Also why did you rage in the last comment, ill give you a basic deminstration of what to do when somone is on your nerves: Please stop posting comments it getting on my nerves [wasn't going to stop but it was better then raging!] You: Fuck off you little pisser ass whiping peice of shit. [now wtf, little young for the cussing?]

Ok for starters *start, and wtf is jace? but lets skip your horrific grammar. Yeah helping rebuild a town isn't showing they like you its showing there helpful same goes for giving items you should ask them on here if they do, also maybe you should help rebuild there island and give them stuff to compensate for what they lost. Also why did you rage in the last comment, ill give you a basic deminstration of what to do when somone is on your nerves: Please stop posting comments it getting on my nerves [wasn't going to stop but it was better then raging!] You: Fuck off you little pisser ass whiping peice of shit. [now wtf, little young for the cussing?]

You try and act mature so people think you're 41? What 41 year old thinks it is funny to blow up a town... You are about 12 and a total bastard. Also, ill == i'll. deminstration = demonstration and "it getting on my nerves" You're a grammarless retard, my mistakes are just from typos.

IGN:ilija203

Time Zone:serbia

Something about yourself:i love tekkit and i am good at it

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?):i speak serbian but i know english as well

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop):i will make a ot of factories ...

Do you have a Youtube Channel:yes

If so, will you be willing to film?:maybe ,my program for recording is broken :(

IGN:ilija203

Time Zone:serbia

Something about yourself:i love tekkit and i am good at it

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?):i speak serbian but i know english as well

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop):i will make a ot of factories ...

Do you have a Youtube Channel:yes

If so, will you be willing to film?:maybe ,my program for recording is broken :(

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons