[Name TBD] [Whitelist] [No Plugins] [Small Community] [No Banned Items] [Tekkit Classic]

Jghaugland

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry guys didn't mean to greif just was having a horrible time on the server and took it out on you guys im going to leave i have screen shots of him stating he greifed us but he already comfessed sorry shark didn't mean to drag you into it you did a good job telling him but gold what ever you do you will always be a greifer in our heads. Also please leave them alone and I don't have another account it was somone else I was IP banned which means if you dont know I can't log in with my IP so that means i would have to move to another city and buy a new computer to greif you with a account I don't own so please shut up about me doing it! Also please dont repley with a hate comment

Time Zone: GMT

Something about yourself: I am (I like to think) Polite, Mature but still up for some fun

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) Set up an area for a small city and develop a factory

Do you have a Youtube Channel: No

sorry guys didn't mean to greif just was having a horrible time on the server and took it out on you guys im going to leave i have screen shots of him stating he greifed us but he already comfessed sorry shark didn't mean to drag you into it you did a good job telling him but gold what ever you do you will always be a greifer in our heads. Also please leave them alone and I don't have another account it was somone else I was IP banned which means if you dont know I can't log in with my IP so that means i would have to move to another city and buy a new computer to greif you with a account I don't own so please shut up about me doing it! Also please dont repley with a hate comment

Piss off i'm friends with them its just you I don't like now fuck off.

Piss off i'm friends with them its just you I don't like now fuck off.

it doesnt matter he didnt mean to blow up the city only a warning shot for killing him before we moved besides if you are friends stop trying to get the world rolled back the village was destroyed and so was our home it doesnt matter it was a lesson that if people start arguing something needs to be done before somthing like that happens again and gold you didnt need to blow our base up atall

also he is genually sorry he was going to offer to rebuild it was and acciedent that cost a city but no one was hurt

i dont care but permanant banning i think is unfare what about a month instead

also gold is acspecting everyone to acceppt his apology but not yours

IGN: MinecraftCain

Time Zone: BST

Something about yourself: I really love to help out and im friendly with anyone

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) Make a Lets Play on my YouTube

Do you have a Youtube Channel:Yes CrazyCainHD (Its New)

If so, will you be willing to film?:Yes

IGN: Motocross5876

Time Zone: Central Time Zone

Something about yourself: Creative, solution-finder!

What language you speak: English

What do you want to do on this server: Have a nice community, build stuff, ect.

Do you have a Youtube Channel: Yes

If so, will you be willing to film?:Yes

Thanks For Considering me!

IGN: CinderTheCat

Real Name: Katie (I plead you, please do call me Cinder or Cyth at the least :I)

Time Zone: EST

Something about yourself: I'm an avid artist and major fangirl yo

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): Make a few friends, build my way up to endgame, have some fun, et cetera et cetera

Do you have a Youtube Channel: Yes.

If so, will you be willing to film?: I would, if I had a proper video editor. WMM doesn't work right for me.

IGN:dewey100899

Time Zone:AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time)

Something about yourself:I am a helpful person and like meeting new people

What language you speak:English

What do you want to do on this server: learn more about tekkit and hopefully build a massive factory

Do you have a Youtube Channel:yes, TheGamerDew

If so, will you be willing to film?:For sure, I love helping out servers

IGN:dannydude01234

Time Zone:central time zone

Something about yourself:i love the thought of making everything automated. :)

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?):English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): I plan to make automated machines and suck to help the community.

Do you have a Youtube Channel:Yes

If so, will you be willing to film?: Possibly, if I get my recorder in working condition.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons