[Name TBD] [Whitelist] [No Plugins] [Small Community] [No Banned Items] [Tekkit Classic]

Jghaugland

IGN:adamggg1

Time Zone:GMT

Something about yourself:I find myself funny x)

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?):English =D

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): Have a good time, Complete the game (Get the endgame things) with some nice people along the way, And a shop is a really awesome thing to have too I guess =D

Do you have a Youtube Channel:Yes

If so, will you be willing to film?:Proberbly not as I wouldn't get a good enough FPS for it to be nicely watchable=(

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: NerdasaurasRex

Time Zone: EST

Something about yourself: I have ADHD and dyslexia.

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop): I really want to get in to EE2 so, like, a mage tower, and magical stuff.

Do you have a Youtube Channel: I do, but I've never posted videos.

If so, will you be willing to film?: I also don't have recording hardwear

IGN: lilbird08

Time Zone: est

Something about yourself: good with tekkit and i know how to run a server so i will help if you need any

What language you speak: English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) to become the most powerful est person on the server

Do you have a Youtube Channel: yes

If so, will you be willing to film?: maybe idk we will see

<3

griefer!

IGN: s10w10rr1s

Time Zone: EST

Something about yourself: I cooperate in groups and enjoy playing online.

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?):

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) English

Do you have a Youtube Channel: Yes

If so, will you be willing to film?: I would, but my youtube isn't very popular at all

• IGN: flyingmonkey472
  • Name: Levi (like the jeans :D)
  • Time Zone: Eastern
  • About me: i think classic tekkit is the best, i have tons of experience with it, just lookin for a good community to play with
  • Language: English
  • What i want to do: just have fun and build stuff with everyone using the awesomeness of tekkit
  • I dont have a youtube channel, i have filming software and if i wanted, i could do a channel

Hope to get to play with you guys soon

IGN: Lawler1

Time Zone: Central Us

Something about yourself: I build cars

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?):English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) I would like to build a factory (standard) and become friend with people on this server

Do you have a Youtube Channel: Yes

If so, will you be willing to film?: I dont use it anymore. Sorry.

hey john not to be rude but i thought i was owner of the town for first off i built on it first and invited people and you made devil the owner? why? also i addmit i was getting in the way of his wall but he was forgetting some peoples home so i tould him to do it again he kept going so i stood infront of it and tould him to stop because it is very rude to not defend people who live and like the city so he killed me and i said sorry and asked for my stuff back he said no and kept it i just want to report him for stealing and also i would like the title owner back for my city please because i was the first to build please reply

IGN:TheBeasts

Time Zone:

Something about yourself: Good at most major Tekkit mods

What language you speak : English

What do you want to do on this server: Be EE2 MASTER!

Do you have a Youtube Channel:Yes zacpac200

If so, will you be willing to film?: Try to.

Follow up information: Is AWESOME

IGN: CharliePitchford (terrible i know)

Time Zone: GMT London

Something about yourself: I am helpful and am trustworthy

What language you speak: First language- English Second language-Russian

What do you want to do on this server: Build a massive factory and city and the shop will sell what i make

Do i have a YouTube channel: Yes

Will i be willing to film: Yes if someone is with me while I record (My friend is already on the server)

Hi

in game name: aidennixon1

time zone : English ?

about me: i am a massive mc finatic and love every spec about it including modpacks i cant find a good server with no freaking banned items u might be the 1

language: espanol lol no i speak english :D

what i wanna do : live with 1 or 2 more people and get rich and dominate the world of tekkit in a nice way like have lots of stuff to sell in shops or u no

Youtube channel: yes but not up and running yet it is ,MCpocalypse,

film? : more than likely yes if not server shoutouts will be complimentary

I would just like to say mark over there is the most hated person in the server, he has had countless people banned for supposedly grieving, and I live with the owner in the the main town (Whoever would like to join my town I have spaces) and mark is a griever. he built a giant, skyscraper that he never finished, then tried to get people banned when it was attacked by creepers, and then he moved away leaving ME to deal with it! Also, I AM the mayor, as John (the owner) has declared out join ownership of the town! So mark, I couldn't care less what you say, your word means nothing over mine, and ultimately, John's.

I would just like to say mark over there is the most hated person in the server, he has had countless people banned for supposedly grieving, and I live with the owner in the the main town (Whoever would like to join my town I have spaces) and mark is a griever. he built a giant, skyscraper that he never finished, then tried to get people banned when it was attacked by creepers, and then he moved away leaving ME to deal with it! Also, I AM the mayor, as John (the owner) has declared out join ownership of the town! So mark, I couldn't care less what you say, your word means nothing over mine, and ultimately, John's.

i moved you can fix it since you think your mayor you own the building now lol and can you explain why my building is all messed up maybe because of... a greifer possibly? I only got 1 person banned is that alot in your book? also i am the most hated? i gave items to everyone who joined the town while you on the other hand freaks out when someone is looking around your in house and can you explain why you killed me and never gave my items back? also it is up to john and he tould me "mark you can be the mayor but not the owner" so by saying that please stop fighting and btw i gave mayor to scaredshark so step down and why do you keep using apostrophes? it doesnt make sence the way your using them and also its greifer... also the only person banned by me is lil :o one person omg!!! thats so many! learn to speak please and also stop raging. P.S USING CAPS LOCK IS KIND OF ANNOYING PLEASE STOP. also my word means nothing over yours? whoa who made you mr.bigshot? also i didnt know you were of any importance your not a queen or anything right? also if you think everyone hates me why did sharkvenom ninja and me go leave the town? because we didnt want to live with you

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Okay then, 9 hours after completing the town and 10 hours after posting previously, I log on to find the entire town a crater. Nothing has survived... so I go to see mark's base, It is quite normal... no damage (But strangely thee is no walls...) What i find, is duping equipment (A tank cart and some rails) and more importantly, I find my most valuable equipment in a chest at Mark's base. Redstone engines, stacks of diamonds, 3 Low voltage solar arrays, and much more... John can vouch for me when I say we owned all of this stuff and Mark didn't. Mark... when John gets back from vacation, you are going to be banned from the server permanently, without trial and without chance of redeeming yourself. Your charges include: Duping, Nuking an entire town, including the owner's house, And after that, generally being a total c u next Tuesday. And for the record, Ninja and shark moved with you because you made up that there was a rule on collectors in my town!

Okay then, 9 hours after completing the town and 10 hours after posting previously, I log on to find the entire town a crater. Nothing has survived... so I go to see mark's base, It is quite normal... no damage (But strangely thee is no walls...) What i find, is duping equipment (A tank cart and some rails) and more importantly, I find my most valuable equipment in a chest at Mark's base. Redstone engines, stacks of diamonds, 3 Low voltage solar arrays, and much more... John can vouch for me when I say we owned all of this stuff and Mark didn't. Mark... when John gets back from vacation, you are going to be banned from the server permanently, without trial and without chance of redeeming yourself. Your charges include: Duping, Nuking an entire town, including the owner's house, And after that, generally being a total c u next Tuesday. And for the record, Ninja and shark moved with you because you made up that there was a rule on collectors in my town!

Yeah when i went over there i saw all the stuff that would of been used to blow up his town including hundreds of nova catalysts and all redpower things such as wires and metals then most other things like condensers solar arrays diamonds redstone engines and a tanker cart on rails its quite obvious that someone has greifed golds town who lives over there E.G Markskins

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons