[Name TBD] [Whitelist] [No Plugins] [Small Community] [No Banned Items] [Tekkit Classic]

Jghaugland

Another thing, I found about 50 nova cataclysm's... Of course I detonated them all at your "Base". but still, that is what you must have used to destroy the town and everyone who lived there's houses. Including mine and John's home. I spent 23 hours straight building a new house to show John, it was amazing" I thank Nitka for the help with that, BUT NO! I didn't even get a chance to show John! You're an arse hole. And for the record... this is the way you use apostrophes because it is grammar! Don't they teach you anything at that shitty "school" you go to? You're a fucking child, you grief, dupe, laugh at people because they have a bad childhood and say perfect grammar is incorrect! I say again, you are an arse hole. A stupid arse hole.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey john not to be rude but i thought i was owner of the town for first off i built on it first and invited people and you made devil the owner? why? also i addmit i was getting in the way of his wall but he was forgetting some peoples home so i tould him to do it again he kept going so i stood infront of it and tould him to stop because it is very rude to not defend people who live and like the city so he killed me and i said sorry and asked for my stuff back he said no and kept it i just want to report him for stealing and also i would like the title owner back for my city please because i was the first to build please reply

WTF? NO. That house was abandoned and was impossible to enclose in the walls anyway! And also you never asked for your stuff back in the first place, and I asked you nicely to move, you didn't.. So I told you to move... you didn't... therefore I said if you don't move within the next 15 seconds I am going to kill you. I then gave him a countdown, he still refused to move... I killed him. I believe he wanted me to kill him so I look like a griefer... You are the griefer because look at my town? And look at your duping equipment!.

Yeah when i went over there i saw all the stuff that would of been used to blow up his town including hundreds of nova catalysts and all redpower things such as wires and metals then most other things like condensers solar arrays diamonds redstone engines and a tanker cart on rails its quite obvious that someone has greifed golds town who lives over there E.G Markskins

Exactly! I was the only one in the server who had redpower equipment! I was pretty much the only one with IC2 equipment as well!

Yeah when i went over there i saw all the stuff that would of been used to blow up his town including hundreds of nova catalysts and all redpower things such as wires and metals then most other things like condensers solar arrays diamonds redstone engines and a tanker cart on rails its quite obvious that someone has greifed golds town who lives over there E.G Markskins

i would like to say he has had the rail for ages and i used charliepitchofds macerator

IGN:
1B0rGeTH1

Roman

Time Zone:
GTM

-

S
omething about yourself:
Well I live in London, play video games quite often, have a PS3, love Tekkit. Not much.

What language you speak
:
English, Russian, Bit of Spanish.

What do you want to do on this server:
I will create an underground science lab, (with a big shop on surface(if
required
)) . I will cooperate and would like to have a
permanent server.

Do you have a Youtube Channel:
Yes

-

If so, will you be willing to film?:
I could film, but only after September.

i was asleep at the time after i posted this and is my old base ok?

Adsacaly! I was the only one in the server who had redpower equipment! I was pretty much the only one with IC2 equipment as well!

exactly*

Another thing, I found about 50 nova cataclysm's... Of course I detonated them all at your "Base". but still, that is what you must have used to destroy the town and everyone who lived there's houses. Including mine and John's home. I spent 23 hours straight building a new house to show John, it was amazing" I thank Nitka for the help with that, BUT NO! I didn't even get a chance to show John! You're an arse hole. And for the record... this is the way you use apostrophes because it is grammar! Don't they teach you anything at that shitty "school" you go to? You're a fucking child, you grief, dupe, laugh at people because they have a bad childhood and say perfect grammar is incorrect! I say again, you are an arse hole. A stupid arse hole.

what school do you go to if thats where you learned to say exactly btw im not in school anymore and i didnt blow up your base i got the items from my condenser and btw i said you stole from me not greifed get your facts straight please

IGN:
AcidicHygenist1

Kenneth

Time Zone:
Eastern Time

S
omething about yourself:
I live in the U.S., and when I'm not playing videogames or reading, I'm writing. I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to Tekkit.

What language you speak
: English

What do you want to do on this server:
Either make a solar panel factory or an inn that serves food and drink.

Do you have a YouTube Channel:
No

If so, will you be willing to film?:
I'd be willing to film if I had a YouTube channel.

BTW you also greifed my/ninjas/sharks mountain base i have screen shots if you wish to see i have em of you saying you did idiot move

LOL yes I did it and i am proud lol. You have a second account and are STILL griefing me after you have been banned... whats the point? you've lost.

What? i don't have a second account? I would have to be whitelisted to get in if i had one but I don't?

It isn't whitelisted anymore, and my house was griefed AGAIN and all my stuff was taken AGAIN and a sign post said sorry there was a creeper. mark 2 account. Plus i found your new base under my one that you have been duping from!

IGN: thedestroyer4312

Email: [email protected]

Time Zone: Pacific

Something about yourself: I'm really new and I know about nothing except some stuff about transport pipes. I am OBSESSED with energy condensers. :3

Language: English

What do you want to do: Build material factories, help people, and gather resources.

Do you have a youtube channel: Yes, but I have never filmed before and nothing works for me.

If so, are you willing to film? Sorry, I can't, it's just too difficult.

Extra info:

I used to play on a Tekkit Classic server for 3 months with my friends. We had awesome stuff, flying rings, red matter omnitools, condensers, we had it all. But then, we were griefed and the server closed down, and never came back up again.

NOTE: I can only craft Vanilla things, I can't craft Tekkit stuff because I don't know how.

I am experienced, though, with flying rings, condensers, transport pipes, and the extra chests(which I can actually craft!)

It isn't whitelisted anymore, and my house was griefed AGAIN and all my stuff was taken AGAIN and a sign post said sorry there was a creeper. mark 2 account. Plus i found your new base under my one that you have been duping from!

I didnt go back on with a new account it might be someone else

all of his stuff was taken and turned into coal but also he destriyed our house as he said and that destroyed our full mk3 powerflower

also please dont roll the world back me and my friends have done so much scince the village was destroyed like get a mass fabricator and a force field

IGN: ItsMasonOMG

Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone

Something about yourself: I love to Play Tekkit with People :) .

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): English.

What do you want to do on this server : Meet People And Just have Fun On Tekkit Classic :)

Do you have a Youtube Channel: Yes , ItsMasonOMG (Temporary no Videos YET)

If so, will you be willing to film?: I would be filming Lets plays Maybe , Just Random stuff on Tekkit , Setups , And Just having Fun on This Cool server.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons