They Ruined Tekkit... Disappointing.

Shaunnn_h

What is this? the new Tekkit is AWFUL. I just recently downloaded the new technic pack, but guess what they took out of tekkit? Industrial Craft! that mod was almost the ONLY reason for me to play... but its gone. I went on creative, and all the items were gone. No solar panels, Generators, wires, macerator. So basically no energy whatsoever. This makes me not even want to play it. Sorry to sound angry but i am! I was excited to see the "New" Tekkit, thinking that we would be moving forward but in reality, were moving backwards. If anyone has an explanation of why they did this, or if there putting it in soon that would be great, Thank you.

IndustrialCraft was removed because it was a dying/dead mod and the team had an opportunity to remove it.

Besides, pretty much everything useful in IC2 is done by another thing in Tekkit, so it really was getting redundant.

Well, I'm glad to see that you did your research and took the time to see what's new before you went on a rant. Perhaps Tekkit Lite is more what you're looking for. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to my Applied Energistics Molecular Assembler Chamber, my BioReactors, and my Moon Base.

Well, I'm glad to see that you did your research and took the time to see what's new before you went on a rant. Perhaps Tekkit Lite is more what you're looking for. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get back to my Applied Energistics Molecular Assembler Chamber, my BioReactors, and my Moon Base.

sorry, i know i was wrong, but ive spent a heck of a lot of time perfecting industrial craft, and i just miss it. it was like the first mod i've really loved that much. i know that tekkit lite, and classic tekkit have industrial craft, but i dont even know if servers are compatible with those mod packs.

There are still lots of classic/lite servers. As for getting used to IndustrialCraft, it's not hard to transition from it to other mods. Many of the basic principles are the same, you just have to know what to use instead of what.

There are still lots of classic/lite servers. As for getting used to IndustrialCraft, it's not hard to transition from it to other mods. Many of the basic principles are the same, you just have to know what to use instead of what.

yeah, its just been a pain in the butt trying to find like tutorials and such on youtube, etc.

What is this? the new Tekkit is AWFUL. I just recently downloaded the new technic pack, but guess what they took out of tekkit? Industrial Craft! that mod was almost the ONLY reason for me to play... but its gone. I went on creative, and all the items were gone. No solar panels, Generators, wires, macerator. So basically no energy whatsoever. This makes me not even want to play it. Sorry to sound angry but i am! I was excited to see the "New" Tekkit, thinking that we would be moving forward but in reality, were moving backwards. If anyone has an explanation of why they did this, or if there putting it in soon that would be great, Thank you.

try this setup for some basic sustainable energy with magmatic engines. This is just a basic setup. Use this video example and your imagination to create something much bigger and better.

or

yeah, its just been a pain in the butt trying to find like tutorials and such on youtube, etc.

Maybe if you are having a hard time you can play Tekkit Lite for a while, because it has both IC2 and Thermal Expansion.