[1.1.10] RiffRaff Syndicate [PvE/PVP][40 Slots][No mods removed] Rise of the RiffRaff Syndicate

RiffRaffSyndicate

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game name: roblitz91

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: I've been playing modded MC for a couple of years now. I've also been playing on the Technic Launcher for about a year and a half, give or take. I play a little of FTB, but not an extensive amount. I'm also experienced in many of the mods for Tekkit, such as IC2, Buildcraft, and many of the other mods.

Reason I want to join: Honestly, I've been looking through the forums for a while now, trying to find a good server for Tekkit, but I haven't found one until now. All of the other servers either have half of the items from mods banned, or they have a unreasonable number of rule breakers that love to grief absolutely EVERYTHING. This server seems like it has a pretty good system of avoiding that, and the people seem friendly. All in all, it's a server I want to join.

In-game name: Techno987

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Since 1.8.1

Reason I want to join: I want to join the RiffRaffSyndicate Community because I wanna experience Tekkit to the fullest and without people griefing my house or stuff like that and I believe that RiffRaffSyndicate is the place to do it and that is why I want to join the RiffRaffSyndicate Community

Me -

In-game name: Bukt

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Not much..

Reason I want to join: I want to try tekkit again

My brother -In-game name: Simonheterjeg

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 2 years.

Reason I want to join: I really want to try this server because I like the configs, also its been a really long time since i've tried tekkit (after the rework).. so I want to check it out on your server! Cheers..

In-game name: Kaocrat

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: 2 Years, mostly IC2, Thaumcraft, and ComputerCraft. You can see some of my history here: http://civilperil.tumblr.com

Reason I want to join: I'd like to explore tekkit in a well populated server with experienced players. I like the idea of a space/interdimensional travel/colonization theme played with many other people. I'm equally interested in seeing what other people build as I am in the possibilities of what I can do with tekkit.

my in-game name: trandill

my friends my in-game names: nizodk14 and Angelizm

reason: me and my friends would like to play. And we cant host our own server anymore so we would like to join urs. and we love playing tekkit and we wanna go to the moon and explore.

experience: since tekkit classic was just tekkit.

In-game name: Marsden107

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Let's see I played tekkit or tekkit classic now for about 6 monthes on a server called cf-tekkit which was great. I took a long break after tekkit classic got taken down and the server I played on went under. I have been playing hexxit for the past weeks with like non-stop gameplay to be honest I would stay I have 1000 hours of serious gameplay time on modded minecraft.

Hello, I would like to apply for the server.

IGN: freddyfergus119

Time spent playing modded minecraft: I have spent 1 halve years.

Reason: I used to play a lot of tekkit classic back in the day, but would like to play an updated version of it. I would like to play on a cool server with little lag, with other people. This servers community looks very good :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons