Favorite whale box thread?

TheBytemaster

Do you want this to go into the Whale Box as well?

True... We haven't had a new one in like what... 6 months? I think we've gotten too good at tripping/helping noobs/pirates after only a post or two.

Next pirate that comes along claiming that he needs a direct download that works with the vanilla launcher because his network is slow, I say we play dumb.

I think the lack of whalebox threads is leading to a lack of whalebox threads. People have nothing left to randomly rant about because they see people getting angry responses when they ask for pirated stuff.

That, and I think the atmosphere on these forums is genuinely better than it was before. A fair few whalebox threads only got boxed because someone started an argument with the OP.

That, and I think the atmosphere on these forums is genuinely better than it was before. A fair few whalebox threads only got boxed because someone started an argument with the OP.

That's probably true too to a point. Although there are always going to be some people who simply refuse to be reasonable right off the bat. Can anyone find that thread where munaus gave a link to java, and the OP somehow borked up his install and went completely off the rails? Or was that series removed?

Kitty Jail was the death of the Whale Box. Sorry to let you down hard. The regulars here started ruining every potential funny thread after the wild west days when it was mostly just the mods and admins handling the trolling. Too many wannabe Cheapshots. I'm the original sorry no substitutions.