Thank you Cheapshot

Zelda103

Amusingly enough, I googled "creativity rapist" because I'm a narcissistic bastard, and sure enough, a BTW forum post is one of the top results, and naught but a handful of posts down was a link to that very comic page! Such a small world.

Amusingly enough, I googled "creativity rapist" because I'm a narcissistic bastard, and sure enough, a BTW forum post is one of the top results, and naught but a handful of posts down was a link to that very comic page! Such a small world.

Funny thing, I actually say the creativity rapist reference on MCF not BTWF. It is a small world though.

We love our creativity rapists and human scum. It's what brings that special something to the Technic party.

It's a lot better than the various mental and social diseases spread by too much weakly-controlled congress like over on the MCF.

I would agree that is accurate.

this is what happens every time in the modding community, a modpack group who got no permission makes an agreement with the creator, and then suddenly, someone says, "OMG, I H4XED THEIR EMAILS, AND THEY SAID THEY HATE EACH OTHER!"

and then total chaos erupts

this is what happens every time in the modding community, a modpack group who got no permission makes an agreement with the creator, and then suddenly, someone says, "OMG, I H4XED THEIR EMAILS, AND THEY SAID THEY HATE EACH OTHER!"

and then total chaos erupts

They problem is you got the people who support the modpack (or modpacks in general) and will do anything to keep it as is and the people who do not like the modpack (or modpacks in general). I mean from my brief time on you know where (not MCF) people think modpack makers are little kids just like some people think a whiny modder is a kid. Funny thing is I bet at least half of both sides are adult or teens that just love to start shit. Oh well.

They problem is you got the people who support the modpack (or modpacks in general) and will do anything to keep it as is and the people who do not like the modpack (or modpacks in general). I mean from my brief time on you know where (not MCF) people think modpack makers are little kids just like some people think a whiny modder is a kid. Funny thing is I bet at least half of both sides are adult or teens that just love to start shit. Oh well.

if you watched the video on why flowerchild removed forge support (which was a combination of lies and propaganda), his voice indicates he is adult. a surprisingly uptight and whiny adult at that....just it is sad that there are so many whiny kids now, that if you make a complaint, people instantly brand you as a whiny 5-year old, even if it is a valid complaint. The internet needs to grow up(both literally and metaphorically). With how some ADULTS behave, you would actually think they are just whiny 5-year olds

Thank you Scumshot!

Wait, Cheapscum?

Wh... what do you go by again and why are there three of you?

"Absolute Scum". Also you might be thinking of the yogscast when you say three of me since the technic team is just one puppet account of the yogscast designed to troll flowerchild. I'm actually simon, diggy diggy! Jaffa time!