Common Problems & Solutions Thread

DragonRX

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I start a new world in AtBT 1.0.9c the ore generation has reverted to vanilla minecraft. I personally do not want this and wonder if it's intentional or just a glitch with the modpack.

I started up a version where the ore generation was the way I liked it, copied the text from the config/cofh/worldcustomgen.txt file (EDIT: though I just figured out I should have been editing a .cfg file; I'm still meddling and making no progress), and pasted it back into the file in 1.0.9c, but it still didn't fix this.

Edited by Veeri77

in my technic launcher i got a problem my attack of the b-team modpack pack is downloads but it dont opens minecraft when the cb starts to loding minecraft enviroment it finishes and technic luncher screen comes back i updated my java and i've checked all things but it always happens please help me

It will not let me get on to attack of the b team. When I try to open it, after it loads, it waits a second. Then just goes back to the Technic Launcher homepage. Please help!!!!!!!!

For some reason, when I start my game on 1.0.9C, right as the game is about to load and the little fml screen domes up in the bottom right of my screen, my game crashes, but it works fine with 1.0.8... HELP!!!!! I have tried re-downloading the launcher, re-installing the mod pack but nothing worked.

Plz help this is my favorite mod pack and suffering from not being able to open the modpack after installing the update this is a problem I have tried about everything I can think of and still nothing so It would be much appreciated if you could help thank you

-Swifter1654

I've been having the same problems. I've checked everything, and it should be working just fine, yet when I try to open B-Team in version 1.0.9c or 1.0.9b it acts like it's going to open up, but then crashes immediately. Anyone have a fix? If so please let me know.

Thanks!

I have a problem my launcher once a turn on but when I want to play modpacks attack of the B-team and I press play there is a loading bar but once that is complete it nothing happens problem is that to be with modpacks since the new layout and thank you in advance for a day using

thank you to answer quickly please :kiddo:

Problem that i've got only started after the update. The game just crashes a few seconds after it loads, tried re-installing but it works with other loads.

here are the first few lines of my crash report:

PM
Description: Ticking tile entity

java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.mrcrayfish.furniture.tileentity.TileEntityOven.solidifyItems(TileEntityOven.java:430)
at com.mrcrayfish.furniture.tileentity.TileEntityOven.func_70316_g(TileEntityOven.java:323)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2209)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:550)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:668)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:587)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:129)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:484)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:583)

Hello, I am have rather impassible difficulties with your mod-pack. For what ever reason, after the last update I can no longer launch the mod-pack. When i go to launch it, it goes through its cycle and then hits the part where it is supposed to download or load the FML thing and literally just stops and shuts down. Can you please help me with this issue, anything you can tell me to progress me back to enjoying you mod pack will be highly appreciated. Thank you from me, AndrewOmelczenko and the Fiddlycraft gamming Community.

So, I've been really into AotBT lately. I get on and try to join a friend's server and it says I'm missing a part of the Carpenter's blocks mod. I delete my files, and re-download the pack. I try to join the server to see if the problem is fixed, and it says all the files that make mods compatible with each other are missing. Any ideas for a fix? Thanks in advance!

Edited by AlwaysSil3nt

• Moderators

So, I've been really into AotBT lately. I get on and try to join a friend's server and it says I'm missing a part of the Carpenter's blocks mod. I delete my files, and re-download the pack. I try to join the server to see if the problem is fixed, and it says all the files that make mods compatible with each other are missing. Any ideas for a fix? Thanks in advance!

Make sure you are running the same version of the pack that the server is running. Many server owners has been staying on the older versions, or so I've heard

So I'm essentially having the same issue as everyone else having read through the most recent posts on this thread. I just updated AotBT to version 1.0.9c, and after it finished downloading the new window for my client opened, then immediately shut again. I hit play again, and the same thing happened. I have downloaded Java 7 as suggested and it still doesn't work. Any other suggestions?

EDIT: OK, thats really odd, I just reopened the launcher again and attempted to launch AotBT again so I could paste the crash log for you guys and now ts working fine… Freaky.

Edited by GoldHW

Ok now i got a horrible error with mine factory its really frustrating it talks about not loading 1.6.2R2.7.5. It only seems to apply what Compats with different mods which i assume is being compatible with other modes please help. Thanks for Reading please give me solution. If u need more information, having same problem,or have solution please reply

Ok now i got a horrible error with mine factory its really frustrating it talks about not loading 1.6.2R2.7.5. It only seems to apply what Compats with different mods which i assume is being compatible with other modes please help. Thanks for Reading please give me solution. If u need more information, having same problem,or have solution please reply

jawsnpaws, remove the oven that's malfunctioning (I can't tell you where it is, you didn't give that part of the report).  It'll have had something uncookable put in it (it can only cook vanilla minecraft food).

Jetthief and Andrew, try updating java and removing older versions using this Oracle tool.

Eyeboss, please post logs on the tracker (links can be found in my sig), it seems you're not alone in that.  Were you using necromancy or anything else you think might have triggered it?

I'm new to this whole tekkit launcher thing and when I clicked play on the attack of the B team for the first time, it took about 2 minutes to download some stuff and then when I clicked play for the second time, the launcher disappeared, then appeared again. I saw on some other help videos that it should open up another window like minecraft but with the modpack installed. That didn't happen for me. Could someone explain this or help? Sorry, I don't know much about the launcher.

I've just tried a few of the other modpacks, and they open minecraft, but Attack of the B Team still isn't working. :/ 

Edited by puggles891

I just got the new update, the game opens up properly but then i try to load a world to play it takes some time and then the window just closes and the Technic-launcher opens i tried deleting and redownloading it but it still that please help.

Im having the same problem is there any known fixes?