[AotBT 1.6.4] DemPaklys Server [PVE][72 slots][Whitelist] Server 24 hours old!

Sabrine

Whitelist application:

*Who are you? IGN holdobot

*Where are you from? Australia

*How old are you? 34 (yup I'm old!)

*Why do you want to play on our server? I am wanting to do a Attack of the B-Team series on my new YouTube Channel ( search holdobot if interested in seeing what I do an am like). I was going to do a single player world but the attack mod pack really lends itself to smp and collaborations including shops etc. I love the idea it is a group of friends and aspire to the mindcrack server style ideals.

*What do you think you can offer our server? An Australian accent, every server needs one, doesn't it? I am a chef by trade and would be heavily into the food mod including building spawn shops. I have also toyed around with the idea with this mod pack of being some sort of Bruce Wayne style undercover hero, i.e secret advanced base under house.

*Who was your favorite power ranger? I fall slightly out of the power ranger generation, but am a huge Transformers fan and in answering based on Transformers - Ultra Magnus :)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitelist application:
*Who are you? 

Name IRL is Marc, In game is Desroz

*Where are you from?

Canada, Ontario
*How old are you?

*Why do you want to play on our server?

Because it's a new server with mature players, anti-grief and white listed. (I like it when they keep the squeakers at bay lol)

*What do you think you can offer our server?

Well I'm always willing to help people with something they don't know about, or help build ect. (generally helpful) I'm more then happy to help build the server to whatever theme is wanted and can put hours into it, I believe myself to be funny (but thats for others to judge) and can take many a joke and even throw a few back. I'm mature and trustworthy and helpful and believe that adds to the image your trying to achieve for your server as a whole. 

*Who was your favorite power ranger?

Okay I'm going to say I'm more of a TNMT kinda guy but that's only because it was out first lol I remember when the original power rangers came out, I would say the white ranger would be my fav simply because he got his own robot! lol.

*Who are you? A human,minecraft player named DarthGenEx
*Where are you from? Croatia
*How old are you? 19
*Why do you want to play on our server? No plugins and It's pure survival :D
*What do you think you can offer our server? A really helpfull myself...I like helping people
*Who was your favorite power ranger? Really..Ok Ok It was a black ranger and a golden :D

Whitelist application:
*Who are you? IGN: Greenskinjunky

*Where are you from? North eastern United States

*How old are you? 29

*Why do you want to play on our server? I'd like to play on a server that doesn't allow PVP or griefing.  I just want to build and help people out if I can.

*What do you think you can offer our server? I really enjoy doing community oriented builds, cosmetic or functional.  I'm also an Orcish mad scientist so I kinda fit the theme of the modpack =).

*Who was your favorite power ranger?  I dunno, I was way more into Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles than Power Rangers (not to say Power Rangers was bad).  Donatello was my favorite turtle.

Whitelist application:

*Who are you? I usually go by the term Khaos online, but my IGN is: TheKhaosKing
*Where are you from? America
*How old are you? 17
*Why do you want to play on our server? I have been looking for a server similar to yours, I like the settup, best place to get along with people.
*What do you think you can offer our server? Probably a mountaintop lair full of devious experements and a warehouse organized to the bits and peices of mods. I may partner up with maybe 1 or 2 people, at some point. I tend to expand a lot so I will probably find a spot where i don't risk conflicting with neighbors. Other than that though I can be a helping hand if i get a chance.
*Who was your favorite power ranger? uhm... Purple, because it is a manly color? 

*Who are you? hartorgaarder
*Where are you from? Norway, but my english is quite decent
 *How old are you? 14
*Why do you want to play on our server? I was sent here by a friend, and AotBt is amazing in ssp, so i assume smp must be better
*What do you think you can offer our server? Well, im a quite decent builder, so theres that
*Who was your favorite power ranger? purple, its a cool colour

*Who are you? I am A Swedish guy on 15 winters. 
*Where are you from? Sweden
*How old are you? 15
*Why do you want to play on our server? i want to try out the modpack and have fun with it with other.
I think i can offer some smiles.
In Sweden they dont show power rangers on tv so i cant tell.

Heyhey id really like to play on youre server. Heres the Formal Aplication

Whitelist application:

*Who are you?
My name is Patrick, im from Germany and im 21 years old.

*Where are you from?
Germany - Bremen to be exact.

*How old are you?
21 as said above, but i feel like im Still 16 sometimes :P

Ive long searched for a nice Server where i can Build Towns, and great building with an Adult community, and i think this might be it :)
And im kinda tired of minecraft without mods.

Oh and my IHN is " SeriusBlack"

I can offer you. What can i offer you? Sillyness, a good friend, some Amazing buildings and well, my presense? xD

The White and the Red One, although the Black was also okay, but the White one in the Tv Series from 1999 or something was really great.
Edited by SeriusBlack

*Who are you?   I'm Patrik, IGN: Eldalyus

*Where are you from?   I'm from Germany.
*How old are you?   22
*Why do you want to play on our server?   Your server sounds nice. I like to be part of a mature and respectfull community. 

*What do you think you can offer our server?   I can offer some nice looking buildings ;) and a friendly and mature personality.

*Who was your favorite power ranger? The white one, I can't remember his name.

*Who are you?   I am Charles Svoboda known as chiprek in game.

*Where are you from?  I am from Houston Texas.

*How old are you?   20.

*Why do you want to play on our server?   it is hard to find a good non white-listed pve server now days. 

*What do you think you can offer our server?   a creative mind, more fun than you could poke a stick at, and a helping hand (if needed).

*Who was your favorite power ranger? Jason lee Scott the original red ranger. 

*Who are you? I am Alexander Hamilton IGN: Kingcool996

*Where are you from? Glasgow
*How old are you? 16
*Why do you want to play on our server?To play in a community without getting killed or trolled by player
*What do you think you can offer our server? A helping hand and a friendly person for people to talk to 
*Who was your favorite power ranger? The red one dont know his name sorry

Who are you: we1221 

Where are you from: Canada

How old are you: 16

Why do you want to play on our server: I love playing this by myself, but it gets lonely. I would love to play with close knit community

What do you think you can offer our server? : I think i can offer the technical aspect of AOTB I also love to build. I am nice and easy going person. I can get along with every one.

Favorite Ranger" Leo, from Power Rangers Galaxy 

*Who are you? name is kevin my ign is woody0706
*Where are you from? NY
*How old are you? 27
*Why do you want to play on our server? i have been wanting to play on a modded server and have been playing around with this modpack and love it
*What do you think you can offer our server? i like to tinker with redstone and see if i can build anything that i or anyone else comes up with...i am willing to help out with any build that someone needs help with
*Who was your favorite power ranger? i think i watched it a few times as a kid but i cant remember who any of them were

Whitelist application:

Who are you?
Well, my name is Marcus and i'm from the cold land known as Sweden. In minecraft i'm known as "MrBlockman_" but you can call me Block ;)

How old are you?
20 years of age

Why do you want to play on our server?
well obviously i'm very interested in this new and shiny modpack. I also think that a big part of playing the game is to find a community that you can talk to and share ideas. By the looks of it you guys seem to beon the top of the list.

What do you think you can offer our server?
I have no knowledge of this modpack but i love to interact with other people and have a good time.

Who was your favorite power ranger?
Power rangers wasn't really a big deal where i grew up, so i've never watched it.
Edited by MrBlockman

whitelist application:

Who are you:i am exdude122 (ign:exdude122)

Where are you from:Dominican republic

How old are you:14

Why do you want to play on our server:I have wanted to play multiplayer on this modpack for some time now so i want to try it here

What do you think you can offer our server:I'm a nice person that will always help out

Who was your favorite power ranger:red

Whitelist Application:

Who are you? My IGN is chaos4183

Where are you from? Northeastern United States

How old are you? 30

Why do you want to play on our server? Looking for a place with no griefing and new mods to try.

What do you think you can offer our server? I love building things with people!

What is your favorite power ranger? long time ago, green

*Who are you?: My IGN is Tripork2000
*Where are you from?: I am from NY 
*How old are you?: 14 years old
*Why do you want to play on our server?: I have been looking for an Attack of the B-Team server for a while, and most other servers have many, many players. I also want to like servers that are whitelisted, to limit trolls/greifers.
*What do you think you can offer our server?: I believe a can offer help with any building projects.
*Who was your favorite power ranger?: I haven't watched it since I was like 5, so... green, since it is my favorite color.

*Who are you? 

My name is Embry, my IGN is DrIntegrity, but that's to be changed soon.
*Where are you from?

I'm from the United States, Florida.
*How old are you?

I'm 15.

I've wanted to join a server with fewer people, because all the current servers are overloaded with meanies and griefers.

I'm very knowledgeable with plugins, so I'd always be free to help set those up. I'm a very friendly person, and although my modpack skills are lacking, I'm a quick learner.

Leo.

Whitelist application:
*Who are you? - IGN: cmdaniels1018
*Where are you from? - Arizona, United States
*How old are you? - 13
*Why do you want to play on our server? - I play on a whitelisted server with Gruuvy and I am interested in expanding my building skills as well as my engineering skills (Redstone, etc.)
*What do you think you can offer our server? - I am very friendly and I love to try new things.
*Who was your favorite power ranger? - umm...

Whitelist application:
*Who are you? - IGN: coachwray
*Where are you from? - Texas
*How old are you? - 32
*Why do you want to play on our server? - I am bored with Vanilla at the moment and wanted to give this mod pack a try because it looks fun, with tons of mods to explore(most are more fun to explore with other people)
*What do you think you can offer our server? - I don't mind helping others and contributing on projects, and i really like building
*Who was your favorite power ranger? - never was much of a Power Ranger fan but since watching it with my son I would have to say the Red one...

Whitelist application:
*Who are you?     Cameron Murphy        Minecraft IGN: CameronM98
*Where are you from?      Scotland 
*How old are you?     15
*Why do you want to play on our server?    I want to be part of a new minecraft server community and offer my skills
*What do you think you can offer our server?      I can offer my skills and also my friendship
*Who was your favorite power ranger?      The blue one.....

Edited by CameronM98

*Who are you? Ross Paterson, IGN is Super_Kami_Popo

*Where are you from? Scotland

*How old are you? 16

*Why do you want to play on our server? The mod pack looks good and I want to mix with a community of open-minded people.

*What do you think you can offer our server? An active member who is helpful and generous to his fellow player.

*Who was your favorite power ranger? I never watched Power Rangers.

Edited by superkamipopo

*Who are you?

IGN: UchihaKim

*Where are you from?

Sweden

*How old are you?

Tried the modpack, found it enjoyable, figured it would be a lot more fun with other people. Never tried the online stuff before so looking forward to trying.

Honestly don't know how to answer this, I'm a mediocre builder, but I just want to have some fun, build things and have fun with the mods. 

The Red one I think. He could turn into an eagle in the old videogame.

Who are you: I'm Georgia IGN is girpotato

Where are you from: im from america (New Jersey)

How old are you: im 14

Why do you want play our server: I want to play on this server cause it seems like a nice server to be on and it seems like a quiet and friendly server

What do yo think you can offer to our server: I'm good at building houses and other stuff. m a generally nice person and i try and help anyone who asks.

Who was your favorite power ranger: the green one

Who are you?: My name is Logan, people call me a lot of nicknames, and my IGN is CuriousCurtains

Where are you from?: Dallas, Texas

How old are you?: 21. Yay, booze.

Why do you want to play in our server?: Because I want to go with my buddies to build stuff, survive, and play around with the modpack.

What do you think you can offer to this server?: With my buddies, we can build some fairly impressive builds, my favorite being a sky dome with airship ports.

Who was your favorite power ranger?: The last one I remember was the titanium ranger back from lightspeed rescue? I think that's the name of it. I'm more into Kamen Riders nowadays.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons