Disconnected by Server ' Microblocks not installed on client'

QuatzGaming

Hello everyone,

Yesterday i started hosting a server for the B-team modpack, everything was fine. Now today i moved my host files to my laptop to host it on there.

Portforwarding and all the configuration of setting up a server is done.

Now i get this weird message: http://www.imgur.com/OCDL0gR

I installed the server & client in the newest version

Does anybody know how to fix this please? :)

Greetings,

QuatzGaming

The new server has to be placed in a new folder not the files being copyed and past. This will cause this error.

So make a new folde rcopy the ziped files in there and copy your old world over to the new folder. And chance configs to your liking.

The new server has to be placed in a new folder not the files being copyed and past. This will cause this error.

So make a new folde rcopy the ziped files in there and copy your old world over to the new folder. And chance configs to your liking.

Okay, Which zip files? how can you chance the configs? I'm a noob at this btw.

You can download the serverfiles here: http://mirror.technicpack.net/Technic/servers/bteam/BTeam_Server_v1.0.5.zip

While its downloading make a folder on your desktop. When the download is complete Drag the files form the zip file to the server folder.

When you have done that you can go to <your server folder> -> config

There you can edit the config files.

Good afternoon, my name is SpacyToast. I have encountered this problem too, and after reading this topic/forum/stuff. I have found a solution. If you have downloaded and installed the 1.0.5 server and client and encountered this issue you simply need to create a new folder, put the server files in it. then move, copy, or simply create new world file. here are the steps below, hopefully it wont be too confusing.

1. create a new folder ( right click on the desktop. pan over new. then click folder. i recommend you name it something like server1.0.5)

2. open the Zip archive you downloaded for the server files. (default location for downloads is the downloads folder on your C:)

3. copy the files in the archive and place them in the new folder you created earlier

4. after those files copy over, open your old 1.0.5 server. the one returning the disconnected by server. copy your "world" folder and paste it into the new folder you created earlier.

5. run the server, let it fully load (if you are hosting it on the computer you are using then use 'localhost' in the server IP via minecraft to connect. just to make sure it works.)

6. stop the server ( you can do this by typing /stop in minecraft if you are oped. or stop via the cmd [command prompt] for the server)

7. edit the server.properties folder, make sure its set up the way you want it to be so other players can connect externally.

8. if you want to change the configs to your liking open the config folder in the server folder you created earlier, open what you want to change in notepad. ( I recommend notepad ++)

9. save and close the config from notepad and your good to go.

10. play Attack of the B-team for hours on end. hope this will help everyone out!

if you want to create a new world just run the server. dont copy the world folder over to the new folder. 

Edited by spacytoast

7. edit the server.properties folder, make sure its set up the way you want it to be so other players can connect externally.

If you ports are forwarded you do not have to fill in an ip in your properties, i recommend leaving the "ip=" Blank anyway in case you have a dynamic ip.

Edited by arriej

This post fixed my issues as well. As of tonight I clicked "yes" to technic updating modepack aka attack of the b team, I now am getting a server disconnect because the microblock tile.iron is not installed. How do I fix this, and how did a update screw me ?

sometimes updates fix and cause issues. i recently downloaded the new server files to update my server but was getting that error. i tried running the new server files alone to create a new world n such but to no avail i had gotten the same issue. i currently backdated my server and client and am working to find a solution. ill post any good findings here if it helps.

This post fixed my issues as well. As of tonight I clicked "yes" to technic updating modepack aka attack of the b team, I now am getting a server disconnect because the microblock tile.iron is not installed. How do I fix this, and how did a update screw me ?

the server is still 1.0.5 or the server files where not updated right.

When I try to join a server (it says there are people on the server when I try) I get the microblocks are not installed error.  Does anyone know what is wrong, and how to fix it?

Thanks,

Squadranger45

check to make sure your running 1.0.6a if you are then try back dating to 1.0.5 and see if you can connect. its possible the server owner hasnt updated the server. if you can contact the server owner then ask him/her what version they are running. i believe that the server owner just hasnt updated to 1.0.6 and the other people that are on know this. so check, update. or backdate and that should work. if not contact the server owner.

spacytoast:

I haven't gotten in contact with the owner, but backdating doesn't work:  it just gives me the error "bad login".  I can try to get in contact with him, though.

ok. ive had this problem with my server allowing other people to join but others couldnt. i just did what i did before (posted above) and it fixed the server. youll have to contact the owner and have him either look at this topic or just fix it if he knows how. or you can just wait till the next update but thats the long boring route. :P

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...