More Data!!!

eduardo272727

ok so first of all I didn't know were to put this so I put it here ok so I need HELP each time I run the "Attack Of The B-Team"(I only play that one so I haven't tried the other ones) and try to load my world it tells me I don't have a lot of data and it only has enough to take me back to the menu or quit the game so I need to know if I can add more memory to the game or do I just un-install the thing and suffer not being able to play this cool mod-pack please reply

Edited by eduardo272727

cant take screen shots because on windows 8 and the log doesn't say it

*EDIT*

so I found the log and copied all the words in it but when I try to paste it(yes I used that clipboard at the corner) it doesn't show up in here

Edited by eduardo272727

he's running out of ram.  OP, on the launcher, click the little gear or cog icon in the upper right.  there is a dropdown labeled "memory", set this to something like 3GB if possible.  if you don't have much ram in the first place, 2 should work.

welp I have a 4 GB ram bar 2GB on each so it wont let me go past 1GB time to upgrade to 8GB

if it won't let you go past 1GB, that is not because of the size of your RAM sticks.  that means you're either on a 32-bit CPU, or are running the game with 32-bit java while having a 64-bit CPU.  if it's the latter, you're going to run into problems.  install 64-bit java before you go spending the 60+ bucks on doubling your RAM.