[1.0.9c] Rizzaro's Club [PvP/PvE][50 Players][Whitelist] Come on in! :)

Sorkaras

Minecraft name: isit2004

Where are you from? Texas, United States of America, North America, Northern Hemisphere, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Milk Way Galaxy, Our Local Group, Universe

Why are you applying?: Because I want a good, closed server to play on with friendly users, and whitelisted servers tend to have alot less griefers and trolls.

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: Very well.

How old are you?: Under 18

How often do you think you will be on the server?: Every day.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft name: Alx223              

Where are you from?: Arizona (USA)

Why are you applying?: I'm looking for an interesting drama free server to try out this modpack and this could be it.

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: I'm familiar with some the mods to an extent, but a lot of these mods are new to me and that's why I want to try out this modpack.

How old are you?: 20

How often do you think you will be on the server?: My schedule for school this semester is pretty sporadic, but when I have time I'm usually on for a couple of hours a day. (Somewhere between 2-5 hours)

Edit: Never mind didn't realize this server basically died.

Edited by Alx223

Minecraft name: xLOLxTSNOOPS

Where are you from?: United States (Rhode Island)

Why are you applying?: I have found so many great servers but they just have too many players thus having to ban mods and or items to stop griefing and lag. I've also been looking for a nice server to start a YouTube series on, one that won't lag as much as some of the other servers I've been on. I'm a member of a non-whitelisted server already, but it just lags to much, like I'm not one to complain but it gets kinda annoying when trying to open chests, or use tinkers construct and the item gets destroyed do to lag.

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: I've made my own mod pack, as well as help others create them and most people use the same general mods. Such as Tinkers, Microblocks, etc. I know mostly how all the mods work, operate together, the bugs and how to prevent them. I'm skilled and familiar with if not all, most of the mods.

How old are you?: Under 18 (13 to be exact) Please don't judge my maturity by my age. I'm not an ignorant person, so please don't be ignorant and assume I'm ignorant. That fancy word play though.

How often do you think you will be on the server?: I have many things I do through out my day, but I will be on the server on weekdays for at least 3 to 6 hours and on weekends most likely around 10-12 hours a day. Yes I have a life, just most of it is based around Minecraft.

So, I hope you will consider my application and if accepted, I'll be looking forward to seeing you all on the server. If not, thanks for your time. 

Where are you from?:Greece.

Why are you applying?:To play and have fun!

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?:I know most of them really good.

How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+):Under 18(17 in a month).

How often do you think you will be on the server?:On the first three week every single day,after i will be a good 4-times.

Edited by Geospan1

Minecraft name: pauljung1998 (no caps)

Where are you from?: Australia

Why are you applying?: Because i want to play on a attack of the b-team server and this one seems fairly fun to play on

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: i know basic of most mod pack(I also watch youtubers play)

How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+) I am 15

How often do you think you will be on the server?: ill play depending on the day but hopefully 2h a day

Minecraft name: Akkilles

Where are you from?: Romania

Why are you applying?:      Because I want to join a server where i can learn some witchery and necromancy.

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: Almost all and pretty good except witchery and necromancy

How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+) Under 18(14)

How often do you think you will be on the server?: Almost everyday

Minecraft name:  jojo258

Where are you from?: England

Why are you applying?: Me and my friend are looking for a quiet whitelist server we can play and enjoy ourselves on and also so i can teach him to play.

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: I know a little bit about the mods (tinkers construct, galacticraft, minefactory reloaded, witchery, and lots more)through experience and also through watching videos. 

How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+) I am 14 years of age

How often do you think you will be on the server?: Almost every day of the week

Edited by IZMrmidget

• 2 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons