[1.0.9c] Rizzaro's Club [PvP/PvE][50 Players][Whitelist] Come on in! :)

Sorkaras

The Server is Live! :D

Server IP: 50.188.138.92:25565

Server Rules:

[1] No cheating/hacking
[2] No advertising IPs/Websites
[3] Use English in chat (No excessive cussing)
[4] No spamming
[5] No asking for OP/Free Stuff/Creative
[6] Respect faculty members
[7] Play with common sense

[8] Absolutely NO Griefing

Disabled Mods:

- qCraft

- SaintsPack (dubstep guns)

Plugins:

- Essentials

Info:

This is basically a small server for people to hang out and enjoy the mod peacefully. I do intend to upgrade the server periodically so that it is up to date and so that it runs better for my players. It is expected to be up 24/7 however STAFF will NOT be on 24/7 due to life. Currently there are no plugins though that is a future goal! Apply to Join today by using the following application!

Minecraft name:

Where are you from?:

Why are you applying?:

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?:

How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+)

How often do you think you will be on the server?:

Edited by Sorkaras

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for an Example! :)

Minecraft name: Sorkaras

Where are you from?: Oregon, USA

Why are you applying?: I am making an example ;p

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?:  I am not super skilled though I do have some practice.

How old are you?:  I am 19.

How often do you think you will be on the server?: Weekends: Evenings, Weekdays: Mornings/Afternoons~

Edited by Sorkaras

Minecraft name: thundrspark

Where are you from?: USA (Eastern Coast)

Why are you applying?: I want to make a youtube series on this server (200 subs), a small whitelisted one! :D

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: Very Very Well

How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+) 14 (Under 18)

How often do you think you will be on the server?: 5 hours a day, 6 on Saturdays

Edited by thundrspark

Minecraft name: GutDev

Where are you from?: North America

Why are you applying?: I am very interested in playing this mod pack and wanting to play with friendly people.

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: I know how to use most of them but alot of them are new to me :) But learning new mods are fun.

How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+) 18

How often do you think you will be on the server?: All the time I will be if I am accepted :DI will be on loads during weekdays depending work times and gf time, overall I should get 3-5hours daily if possible.

any other questions reply and ill answer as soon as possible ? :)

Edited by gutdev

Minecraft name:MUtiger5

Where are you from?:Missouri, USA

Why are you applying?:Looking to play with other players as single player is too boring

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: I know most of the mods but I am always learning new things

How old are you?:17 (Under 18)

How often do you think you will be on the server?:As much as I can (2-5 hrs(Evening/Night) on weekdays...5+ on weekends)

Minecraft name: Ghiojo
Where are you from?: Peru
Why are you applying?: Beacuse i want to play a server with people of attack of the b team, i think its awesom
How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: i know well most of em, Carpenters blocks, galacticraft, tinkers, thermal expansion a bit.
How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+): under 18 (15) but im really mature and helpfull
How often do you think you will be on the server?: Everyday for now im in vacations, then idk well

PD: if i spell wrong its not beacuse im a kid, my first language its spanish and its a bit difficult to me to write well

Minecraft name: chubimudo

Where are you from?: Georgia, United States

Why are you applying?: I would like to play on an online B-team server so that i could play with my siblings living in different states. And i would like to play on a white list server particularly because of the grief prevention it provides

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: i have never played the modpack, but have played other Technic mods

How old are you?: 14 (Under 18)

How often do you think you will be on the server?: a few hours a week, mostly on weekends, but more often on breaks and during the summer if i continue to use this server

Minecraft name:GSXARMY

Where are you from?:indonesia,asia

Why are you applying?:looking for a small friendly server cuz big servers are laggy

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?:hmm some of it still learning 

How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+) im 18 

How often do you think you will be on the server?:maybe 5 hours /day i can play more if there no work coming

Minecraft name: ShinxSundae

Where are you from?: U.S California

Why are you applying?: I would like to meet other players and have fun with them,

I also would like to join because there are few players.

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: About 3 Mods

How old are you?: I am 13 

How often do you think you will be on the server?: Weekends , Weekdays (3:00 - 9:30)

Minecraft name: ShinxSundae

Where are you from?: U.S California

Why are you applying?: I would like to meet other players and have fun with them,

I also would like to join because there are few players.

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: About 3 Mods

How old are you?: I am 13 

How often do you think you will be on the server?: Weekends , Weekdays (3:00 - 9:30)

Minecraft name:GSXARMY

Where are you from?:indonesia,asia

Why are you applying?:looking for a small friendly server cuz big servers are laggy

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?:hmm some of it still learning 

How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+) im 18 

How often do you think you will be on the server?:maybe 5 hours /day i can play more if there no work coming

Minecraft name: chubimudo

Where are you from?: Georgia, United States

Why are you applying?: I would like to play on an online B-team server so that i could play with my siblings living in different states. And i would like to play on a white list server particularly because of the grief prevention it provides

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: i have never played the modpack, but have played other Technic mods

How old are you?: 14 (Under 18)

How often do you think you will be on the server?: a few hours a week, mostly on weekends, but more often on breaks and during the summer if i continue to use this server

Minecraft name: Ghiojo
Where are you from?: Peru
Why are you applying?: Beacuse i want to play a server with people of attack of the b team, i think its awesom
How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: i know well most of em, Carpenters blocks, galacticraft, tinkers, thermal expansion a bit.
How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+): under 18 (15) but im really mature and helpfull
How often do you think you will be on the server?: Everyday for now im in vacations, then idk well

PD: if i spell wrong its not beacuse im a kid, my first language its spanish and its a bit difficult to me to write well

Minecraft name:MUtiger5

Where are you from?:Missouri, USA

Why are you applying?:Looking to play with other players as single player is too boring

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: I know most of the mods but I am always learning new things

How old are you?:17 (Under 18)

How often do you think you will be on the server?:As much as I can (2-5 hrs(Evening/Night) on weekdays...5+ on weekends)

Minecraft name: GutDev

Where are you from?: North America

Why are you applying?: I am very interested in playing this mod pack and wanting to play with friendly people.

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: I know how to use most of them but alot of them are new to me :) But learning new mods are fun.

How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+) 18

How often do you think you will be on the server?: All the time I will be if I am accepted :DI will be on loads during weekdays depending work times and gf time, overall I should get 3-5hours daily if possible.

any other questions reply and ill answer as soon as possible ? :)

Minecraft name: thundrspark

Where are you from?: USA (Eastern Coast)

Why are you applying?: I want to make a youtube series on this server (200 subs), a small whitelisted one! :D

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: Very Very Well

How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+) 14 (Under 18)

How often do you think you will be on the server?: 5 hours a day, 6 on Saturdays

You're all in. :) I will have the server up and running shortly! Sorry for the delay! I hope to see you all in game!

IGN: BlockiMaster
Where are you from?:Australia
Why are you applying?: I really want to join a server with not to much people(due to lag) and nobody greifs.
How well do you know the mods in this modpack?:Ive played singleplayer untill my world was deleted so I have an OK experience with the mods.
How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+)Under 18
How often do you think you will be on the server?:Atleast once a day.

Hey Im Ghiojo :D thx for accepting me in! actually wanted to ask if you would do it in last update that just came out, i cant enter my old servers and just beacuse you dont even started it if you can do it in the version 1.0.6 of the modpack, thx for your attention

PD: actually i dont think plugins for this its a good idea, just let it like java one xD like the vanilla and also beacuse its whitelisted, the rules wil work enough for us.

Edited by Ghiojo

Minecraft name:XxR3ALxX

Where are you from?:U.S.A

Why are you applying?:I want to be able to play on a server where chat isn't constantl spammed and a server where the people on are

trustable and nice

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?:I know all the mods in the pack very well

How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+)I am 19

How often do you think you will be on the server?:a few hours everyday all week and weekend

Hey Im Ghiojo :D thx for accepting me in! actually wanted to ask if you would do it in last update that just came out, i cant enter my old servers and just beacuse you dont even started it if you can do it in the version 1.0.6 of the modpack, thx for your attention

PD: actually i dont think plugins for this its a good idea, just let it like java one xD like the vanilla and also beacuse its whitelisted, the rules wil work enough for us.

Yep, I've already upgraded to 1.0.6 :) I'm waiting on some file tinkering to be done, but yeah. Plugins are nice but like you said since it is whitelisted it should be fine.

IGN: BlockiMaster

Minecraft name:XxR3ALxX

You guys are in :) 

Also for new info, I have tinkered and made it so plugins are now enabled and running, I am mostly adding them for some of their features i.e. /home and stuff. I will be adding a list to the main post of all plugins. :)

Minecraft name: MiningKK

Where are you from?: I am from and currently living in Canada

Why are you applying?: You may have seen this or heard this a thousand times but all I am looking for is a server where I can build, play with the mods, and make friends while maintaining a peaceful environment around me.

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: I know most of these mods fairly well and the ones I do not know I can pick up on them fairly fast

How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+)I am 14 at the moment but turning 15 soon

How often do you think you will be on the server?: As much as I can be but for a specific time I could be on for at least 2-3 hours, 5 at the most but unlikely.

Minecraft name: Sillyblaster

Where are you from?: I'm from the USA where I still live.

Why are you applying?: Because I'm tired of trolls and admins/moderators being jerks to random people because they can. I just want to play a game where nobody's trolling each other instead of playing the game. I'd like playing a modpacked server because vanilla minecraft has gotten dull for me and I just want to play minecraft without any people treating eachother like colored pixles on a screen.

How long have you been using this modpack?: I've been using it ever since it came out, I thinks it's way better than hexxit in that it's more survival based than adventure based. I watch chimmineyswift and generikb's ATOTB survival series so I've been getting more how to when it comes to playing the game. I'm familiar with CarpentersBlocks, chisel, minefactory reloaded, secret rooms, tinker's construct and a lot of others I'd list but I'll just say I can play atotb without trouble.

How old are you?: Right now I'm 17, I'm not going to hand out my birthday though because that's my own need to know if that's not a problem.

How long do you think you'll be on the server?: I'd be on it for almost half the day because I'm usually fast when it comes to homework and chores so I'd be on for most of the day after 2.

or 3.

Edited by SilliusBillus

Minecraft name: wackoman6789

Where are you from?: USA

Why are you applying?: Because i am tried of all the big servers were they dont care if people can even play that game at all and make you donate for stuff that should be free

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: every well i have been playing this modpack since it came out but a few of the mods i have played before too

How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+) under 18 (16)

How often do you think you will be on the server?: maybe 2-4 hours a day if i have the time and dont need to worry about school

IGN: theeraser24

Where am i from: Minnesota USA

Why are you applying: Because im sick of servers with 100000 slots and they are all trolls i just want to be in a fun community with awesome people.

How long have you used the mod pack: used it from the day it came-out

How old are you: i am currently 14 

How long will i be on the server: most of the day i will have homework someday and if its ok with the admins i would like to do some recording on your server. 

Thanks For Your Time! Hope To See You On The Server!

Minecraft name: Fal1outDud3

Where are you from?: Georgia [born In Indiana] 

Why are you applying?: I would Like to Make a Youtube Series when I have a new PC

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: I do most of the Tinkers Constructs things I'm fairly new to the Tech

How old are you?: {Under 18}

How often do you think you will be on the server?: All The Time if Possible, Mostly 4:00-12:00 Possibly to 3:00 AM

Admire The Beauty of Typemanship

ByFal1outDud3

Minecraft name:exdude122

Where are you from:Domincan Republic

Why are you applying:Because i want to play on a server with a nice community where i dont have to worry about other players as much

how well do you know this modpack:Ive played with it a bit so  i'm not to shaby

How old are you:(under 18)

How often do you think youll be on the server 2-3 hours on the weekdays and 5 or more on the weekend

Minecraft name: KillinGhost1

Where are you from?: Texas, USA

Why are you applying?: I am applying because I wish to have an experience that isn't loaded down with griefers and in turn frequent rollbacks. I have experienced this in previous servers and don't want to experience anymore.

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: I only know Minefactory and Thermal Expansion and a bit of Galacticraft due to previous experiences with other modpacks.

How old are you?: I am 18.

How often do you think you will be on the server?: I think that I will be on in the afternoons and weekends depending on extracurricular activities.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons