[1.0.9c] Rizzaro's Club [PvP/PvE][50 Players][Whitelist] Come on in! :)

Sorkaras

Minecraft name: EarthCraft447

Where are you from?:  Greece, Europe

Why are you applying?:  because I like the small servers that you can make real friends on

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: I know it enough that I can do all sorts of cool exciting things

How old are you?: 12

How often do you think you will be on the server?: I might play it 1-2 hours mabye?... IDK! lol

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft name: DoctorofDipping

Where are you from?: U.S.A

Why are you applying?: Played through a bit on my own and think this pack will be better with others to collaborate with

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: prolly not as well as others but i have a working knowledge to say the least

How old are you?: 24

How often do you think you will be on the server? weekdays maybe 3 or 4 days a week for a few hours, all depends on work week to week

Minecraft name: xX_Jake_Cook_Xx

Where are you from?: Kansas, USA

Why are you applying?: I am looking for a nice, peaceful server and this looked like a decent on to apply for

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: i know the modpack very well

How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+) Under 18

How often do you think you will be on the server?: i will be on very frequently

Edited by cursecut

Minecraft name:

Where are you from?: Philadelphia PA

Why are you applying?: I love playing with communities on mc, but big servers have too many players, and usually have absurd amounts of plugins that distract from the game.

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: I would consider myself an intermediate, with an exception of a few mods.

How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+): 15

How often do you think you will be on the server?: probably every 2 days, if not daily.

Minecraft name: haydosjr_0932

Where are you from?: Australia

Why are you applying?: I am looking for a fun server to play AotBT to teach others what i know and to learn from them and just to have fun

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: Very well, i have played all of them alot

How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+) 17

How often do you think you will be on the server?: A few hours every day

Minecraft name: JackTheSir

Where are you from?: South Carolina, US

Why are you applying?: i want a small whitlisted server to play on with cool people

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: Not well as i would like to know them but i do know enough

How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+) 14

How often do you think you will be on the server?: a couple hours everyday

Minecraft name: _Percy

Where are you from?: London, England

Why are you applying?: I want to find a nice server of which random people can't just join and ruin and everything.

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: I know Tinker's Construct, Food Plus, Morph Mod, a tiny bit of Witchery. The list goes on. Overall, I'd say I know it fairly well.

How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+) Under 18.

How often do you think you will be on the server?: As often as I can be on it. At least once every couple of days.

Thanks.

~Percy

Minecraft name: TheDoctor621

Where are you from?: UK

Why are you applying?: I want to be a part of a server and participate in community activities.

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: I have had Minecraft and downloaded mods for roughly 4 years. I know many mods very well.

How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+) Under 18

How often do you think you will be on the server?: Atleast once a day. Most likely more

Minecraft name: Dragonforce996

Where are you from? Spain

Why are you applying?:  I want to be a part of a server and participate in community activities.

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: I kind of have an idea of how they work.

How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+) I´m 18

How often do you think you will be on the server?: More than 3 times a week.

Minecraft name: Suspicious_Dirt

Where are you from?: Holland / The Netherlands, Noord Holland

Why are you applying?: I have been playing  vanilla and modded minecraft for over 4 years and i want something new, i want to have a whale of a time on this server, and play the game legit and in a fun way.

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: I know every mod quite well, accept the witchcraft mod

How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+) : Im under 18

How often do you think you will be on the server?: in the weekends and in the evenings on school days

Edited by Suspicious_Dirt

Minecraft name: Stubbzyy

Where are you from?: Ashington, Northumberland, England

Why are you applying?: I want a tight Knit community to play with also I really want to experience the modpack with others

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: Some of them I know quite well others I dont know much about.

How old are you?: 16

How often do you think you will be on the server?: Every night or just about

Minecraft name: beastyperson

Where are you from?: Indiana USa

Why are you applying?: Cause im looking for a good Attack of B-team server

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: pretty well planning to use a wiki for mods i dont knw

How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+) 15

How often do you think you will be on the server?: Most likely every day unless i say something else

Minecraft name: TheMiner12346

Where are you from?: USA

Why are you applying?: Because I'm sick of crappy open servers full of randomkillers, trolls and immature people who can't handle a single death.

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: I know about 60-80% of the mods well, but theres always that small group of stuff you can't really figure out.

How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+) 14

How often do you think you will be on the server?: 3+ hours a day, but possibly can't get on at all due to life.

Minecraft Name: killerman2430

Where are you from? USA

Why are you applying? Because I go on servers and there not that good and people don't care

How well do you know the mods in this mod pack? I know a lot of the mods carpenter, tinkers construct, witchery, etc...

How old are u? Under Age 18 (15)

How often do you think you will be on the server? A couple hours a day or more if i have time :kiddo:

Remain Calm Ladies and Gents, the server was undergoing maintenance, it should be up and running on 1.0.8 shortly. All of you who are still interested in joining PM me your MC name. (If you have already been added to the WL you are ok.) This is just so I know people want to be on here so I don't add a bunch of people who found other servers. :)

Edit: The DragonMounts mod is staying and the sever is now up and running!

Edited by Sorkaras

Minecraft name: xxkidjamesxx
Where are you from?: Australia
Why are you applying?: Because I can't find a modpack without greifers or annoying staff but this server is the best one ive seen. Also I want to play with friendly people.
How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: Ive got an ok experience but my friend BlockiMaster will help me.
How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+)under 18
How often do you think you will be on the server?I'll go on the server as much as I can.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons