[1.0.9c] Rizzaro's Club [PvP/PvE][50 Players][Whitelist] Come on in! :)

Sorkaras

Minecraft name: MomOnAcid

Where are you from?: Cali :D

Why are you applying?: I would enjoy to play on a whitelisted server rather than a greif'for'all server :l

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?:not very well but i want to learn them

How old are you?: 20

How often do you think you will be on the server?: hopefully every day? as often as i can

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft name:Arrow_Flash928

Where are you from?:OH, USA

Why are you applying?:To have fun with this modpack with the (in my opinion) multiplayer based few mods (Ex: Witchery)

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?:I know Open blocks, Tinkers, MFR, and witchery well to name some off the top of my head.

How old are you?: I am 16

How often do you think you will be on the server?: Probably (eastern time) from around 10 p.m. - 3 a.m. probably every day

Minecraft name: Mrwranga

Where are you from?: Melbourne Australia

Why are you applying?: Because Attack of the B Team is a good mod pack but on servers it is just awesome

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?:i know most of the more well known ones but theres still a lot i dont really know

How old are you?: 18

How often do you think you will be on the server?: At least a couple of hours a day

Minecraft name: KrazyBrett

Where are you from?: USA

Why are you applying?: To play on the server. Grow some crops. Fill some buckets, have some fun.

How well do you know the mods in this mod pack?: Just started playing on it, seen a few videos. It looks awesome!

How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+) 19

How often do you think you will be on the server?: Few times a week.

Minecraft name: MiningKK

Minecraft name: Sillyblaster

Minecraft name: wackoman6789

IGN: theeraser24

Minecraft name: Fal1outDud3

Minecraft name:exdude122

Minecraft name: KillinGhost1

TheRedReaper07

Minecraft name: MomOnAcid

Minecraft name:Arrow_Flash928

Minecraft name: Mrwranga

Minecraft name: KrazyBrett

You're all in! :) Welcome to the server.

Edited by Sorkaras

Minecraft name:masivebob

Where are you from?:usa

Why are you applying?:id like to play on a server so i can have more fun its more fun with other people

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: i know some of the mods very well but not all of them

How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+) under 18

How often do you think you will be on the server?: alot like probably everyday

Minecraft IGN : supertiki500

Where are you from? : USA, Ohio

Why are you applying? : i need a small server with polite players

How well do i know the mods in the pack? : I know quite a bit about a couple mods

How old are you? : Under 18 ( 14 )

How often could i be on the server? : Weeknights: 5-8 Weekends: As long as i want :D

Minecraft username:Superpig324

Where are you from : cannada

why are you applying: because i fell like playing with a nice groop of poeople (and mybe do some witchin:)

how well do you know the mods?:i know allot about the witxhery mod and the carpinder's mod.

how old are you: 12

how often could I be on the server: all week after 3 o clock! even be fore on the week ends!

Minecraft name:FireZebra66

Where are you from?:U.S.A

Why are you applying?:looking for an awesome server and this looks good

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?:not very well but my friend knows most of them

How old are you?: Under 18

How often do you think you will be on the server?:all the time on weekends but not on the week day

Minecraft name: HaikodenTheNinja

Where are you from?: Kansas, USA. Tornado Alley

Why are you applying?: I want to find a fun AOTBT server that i can relax on

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?:  Pretty well. I am good at most of the mods, and just basic at others

How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+) Under 18, but close to it.

How often do you think you will be on the server?: Every day unless something comes up IRL or i am talking with friends. Time in hours varies.

Minecraft name: OmegaRaizer

Where are you from?: NJ, USA

Why are you applying?: I'm looking for an active whitelisted server to play on with others. I am addicted to this modpack.

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: I know a little bit of each mod (been playing for about a week) but I'm most familiar with TC, TE, AG, Chisel, and Enhanced Portals 2.

How old are you?: (18-28)

How often do you think you will be on the server?: On evenings during weekdays and anytime on weekends depends on my schedule. I could see myself playing at least 14 hrs a week or more. 

Minecraft name: Sgtsqruille83

Where are you from?: California, U.S.A.

Why are you applying?: My friend got accepted to this server (MomOnAcid) and said i should check it out. I love playing on smaller servers that have more rules for greifing and things like that as opposed to 200 people servers that are way too big. It would also be fun to meet new people and play with them and see their creations!

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: I know some of them quite well and the others are new to me. I am looking forward to figuring them all out :)

How old are you?: 18

How often do you think you will be on the server?: probably everyday in the afternoon. I love playing minecraft when i have free time :)

Edited by sgtsqruille83

Minecraft name: JustinIzHeer (and also applying for my brother, whose IGN is Joshchwa)

Where are you from?: California

Why are you applying?: To play on a controlled, whitelisted server.

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: Not very well. Started about a week ago.

How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+) Both under 18.

How often do you think you will be on the server?: Almost everyday.

Minecraft name:masivebob

Minecraft IGN : supertiki500

Minecraft username:Superpig324

Minecraft name: firewolf36

Minecraft name:FireZebra66

Minecraft name: HaikodenTheNinja

Minecraft name: OmegaRaizer

Minecraft name: Sgtsqruille83

Minecraft name: JustinIzHeer (and also applying for my brother, whose IGN is Joshchwa)

You've been added. :)

Minecraft name: Julesvanlaar

Where are you from?: The Netherlands!

Why are you applying?: I got some experience on another Attack of the B-team server and I really liked it. But the server changed it's modpack to FTB Unleashed and now I'm looking for an awesome new server! And this one looks very nice. And I like that it is whitelisted.

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: Tinkers Construct, Thermal Expansion and some other ones are mods that I have player with.

How old are you?: (18-28)

How often do you think you will be on the server?: I really like the modpack, so probably every day :P

Minecraft name: eriksters1

Where are you from?:latvia

Why are you applying?:i want to play with a friemd thats application in below mine

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: great

How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+)14

How often do you think you will be on the server?: every day

Minecraft name:Superjx10

Where are you from?:new york

Why are you applying?:i want to play with a friemd thats application in above mine

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: good

How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+) 14

How often do you think you will be on the server?: every day

Minecraft name:Enigma85

Where are you from?:NC

Why are you applying?:Looking for a small lag free server.

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: Pretty well some of the magic mods i am learning but unlike most people i know what google is :P

How old are you?: 18-28

How often do you think you will be on the server?: Almost every day, I play alot of minecraft just cant seem to find a server to join that isnt super laggy.

minecraft name: thebeegee1998

where are you from?: england

Why are you applying?: I want to be able to use this modpack on freindly server so i can have fun with a community.

How well do you know the modpacks?: Quite well, i have been playing the modpack since it cameo out and have experimented with the different mods.

How old are you?: 17

How often will you be on?: almost every day :)

Minecraft Name: Skittles_anator

Where are you from?: Canada

Why are you applying?: Because I want to play a private B-Team server with some people that wont completely destroy my stuff

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: I have been playing a lot I like to use the witchery and tinkers' Construct also food+ but I do know the other mods pretty well

How old are you?: I am 14 (under 18)

How often do you think you ill be on?:weekdays: 2 - 5 hours or longer. weekends : 3 - 7 hours or longer.

Minecraft name:kylecrashinhard

Where are you from?:Savanah GA

Why are you applying?:i want a multi player server thats more peacefull than the regular, and is also attack of the B-team :D

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?:not too well but i'm learning fast

How old are you?: (18-28) 19

How often do you think you will be on the server?:probably once a day for about 1-3 hrs

Minecraft name:My_12_GUAGE

Where are you from?:USA

Why are you applying?:To play on a smaller sized server. 

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?:Still learning

How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+)16 soon to be 17

How often do you think you will be on the server?:very often. 2-4 hours a day 

Minecraft name: Fyaluugda

Where are you from?: Ky, living in Ca

Why are you applying?:To experience this modpack like Bdubs and Genny and meet new people

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?:Only what ive seen Genny and Bdubs post in their videos

How old are you? (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+) : I am in the 18-28 age group

How often do you think you will be on the server?: 2-4 times a week do to work hours id prolly be on late in the night like 1 am Ca time

Minecraft Username: Soccer_Bro_

Where are you from?: Maryland (US)

Why are you applying: So I can play with new people make new friends and have an overall better time than playing this modpack on a public server

How well do you know the mods?: Very well

How old are you?:Under 18

How often will you be on the server?: 3 hours on weekdays and anywhere up to 9 hours on weekends

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons