[1.0.9c] Rizzaro's Club [PvP/PvE][50 Players][Whitelist] Come on in! :)

Sorkaras

Minecraft name: Doooodlez

i want to play on a whitelist server, haven't found a good one yet, hope i'l get in on this one.

I know the mod pack ok, have played a bit on a single player world so.. ok

in under 18 years (16)

around 4 hours per day, if i don't got big progect in school

have a nice day / Doooodlez

PS: I'm from sweden so i will be on when some people sleep xD

Edited by Doooodlez

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorkaras, according to a client crash report I received, the crashing seems like its due to a ticking tile entity which appears to be my DNA Breeder from advanced genetics. At the time of the crash I'm sure it was not running yet it still caused the crash which made no sense since it was working fine earlier today with no problems but once I left my base and then reapproached it the server started crashing. If you can use mcedit to remove the machine I think the issues will stop.

Posted below is a screenshot of the crash report and it says the tile entity being ticked is the dna breeder. 

http://imgur.com/a/W7cJs

Minecraft name: Typicalknapp

Where are you from?:Canada

Why are you applying?:I want a fun server with a community to make friends and have lots of fun playing minecraft.

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?:I know them very well

How old are you?: 16

How often do you think you will be on the server?:most days of the week except mondays

Minecraft name: Arne1066

Where are you from?: Slovenia

Why are you applying?: Im looking for a good community on servers and I hope I picked good.

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: Quite well

How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+) 18

How often do you think you will be on the server?: once a day atleast

Minecraft name: IILaxattax99II

Where are you from?:North east USA

Why are you applying?:I have been looking for a good B team server because it is more fun to play with other people :)

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?:I know a lot about most of the mods, but there is still some i haven't tinkered with and i don't really know how they work.

How old are you?: (Under 18)/(18-28)(28+) under 18 (16)

How often do you think you will be on the server?: Whenever i play b team i will most likely join the server and i play b team almost everyday. 

Minecraft name: mostscreens

Where are you from: USA

Why are you applying; I am looking for a community based server with minimal lag. 

How well do you know the mod pack: I know all the mods pretty well.

How often: At least an hour a day, but more on weekends. 

Also I would like to help out with community builds and things of that sort, and I would be willing to donate, as I know firsthand that owning a server can get expensive.

Minecraft name: Pinderrr

Where are you from?: England

Why are you applying?: I would like to join a fairly small community, seeing other people's builds as well as having people see my own, and generally having fun with other people. 

How well do you know the mods in this modpack?: I've watched Generikb's videos, and played single player for a couple of days, so I know a few things.

How old are you?: 21

How often do you think you will be on the server?: Quite regularly, possibly daily.

Due to the modpack still being buggy and some griefing by SillyBlaster I am considering changing the map for the world, and perhaps to a different modpack since the population of the server seems to be dying. So if you wish to keep the server as the same modpack then reply with your ideas. I have failed to backup the map and the griefs are irreversible. 

• 2 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons