Frustrating Server: Detected world leaks problem.

thundr23

So I've been running the latest server version of tekkit lite for a few days now, and without much warning the server kicked myself and all the players off with a Read timed out error. 

After that, no one has been able to log back in for more than a few seconds without being kicked out again, and chunk modifications don't save. Obviously the server is crashing before players are able to break blocks, and I can't do anything inside the world.

After some research, the error seems to be between chickenchunks and forge, something about caching of chunks. 

We have 4 world anchors in the world at the moment, and all 4 ran fine for a number of days. 

I have dropped the world into a new server, deleted chickenchunk mods, deleted wireless redstone, mystcraft, and others, all while still getting the same world leaking. 

Is this the problem? And if so, how do i salvage the world?

Server console log:

[iNFO] [sTDOUT] Loading NEI
[FINE] [DimensionalAnchors] Requesting chunk loading ticket for the overworld
[iNFO] [ForgeModLoader] Unloading dimension 1
INFO] [ForgeModLoader] Unloading dimension -23
[sEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Detected leaking worlds in memory. There are 4 worlds that appear to be persisting. A mod is likely caching the world incorrectly.
[sEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The world 26a006f4 (world) has leaked.
[sEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] The world 5a2fcc36 (world) has leaked.

After which the server will not accept connections and boots anyone currently on, off. 

I doubt the world leaking has anything to do with it; I had that all the time when I ran a Lite server. Your world may be corrupt. I hear wrath lamps corrupt worlds; you can try deleting Factorization. (Don't forget to back up the world.) If that doesn't work, send me the world and I can have a look at it with MCEdit.

I appreciate the reply,

Wrath lamps are certainly not something that we've ever played with, deleting Factorization had no effect unfortunately.

Here is the world file in a zip, coords for one of the world anchors are around 21 70 -637, 2 are in the nether, and one is in an unknown location. The last thing I was doing was playing with Grinders and Auto-Enchanters, are those known to be buggy?

https://www.mediafire.com/?jlitm6ll9mgp22j

Thanks so much.