McPc Issues-Attack of the B-Team

druking1230

Hello Attack of the B-Team server owners.My name is jake and I bought a server to play with my friends and wanted to add plugins to make it even more fun.But sadly I never used McPc before and even after watching the videos how to install McPc it just would not work for me.So I am here asking for help if anyone is kind enough to help a new McPc user out.

My McPc Problem?

Like I said never used it before and I downloaded the latest build then placed it in my Attack of the B-Team server folder and ran the server and it would not work.Could someone please explain what I am doing wrong and steps to fix the problem.I think not just me but a bunch of people need help with McPc.

-Thank You

Hello,
 I can try to help. I am currently running an Attack of the B-Team server(1.0.6) using mcpc(232). First you need to downlaod the newest version of mcpc(http://ci.md-5.net/job/MCPC-Plus/) and coppy it to the location of the BTEAM.jar or the minecraft server folder. Then what you need to do is edit the "launch.bat". inside the "launch.bat" there will be something like:
"
java -Xmx3G -Xms2G -jar BTeam.jar nogui
pause
"
You are going to have to change it to what ever the .jar file you downloaded was. AKA the MCPC
one so something like this:
"
java -Xmx3G -Xms2G -jar mcpc-plus-1.6.4-R2.1-forge965-B232.jar nogui
pause
"
Remember you are also going to have to change your max and min on the ram. Attack is a memmory HOG. I am currently using version 232 of mcpc and have minions removed and seems to be workign well, you can check out my issue and fix log here: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Server ip: Bteam.nanotekkit.us

A few more bits of info: you can also rename the MCPC file to 'BTeam.jar' if that's easier.

Also, I'm running MCPC build 228 just fine but I found that build 234 crashed on me; so be aware that the version of MCPC is very important.

A few more bits of info: you can also rename the MCPC file to 'BTeam.jar' if that's easier.

Also, I'm running MCPC build 228 just fine but I found that build 234 crashed on me; so be aware that the version of MCPC is very important.

Yes the reason your crashing is fixed by a map reset, I have been running 234 for a while now and no crashes. I did have crashes at first, did a map reset and now have no problems.

Yes the reason your crashing is fixed by a map reset, I have been running 234 for a while now and no crashes. I did have crashes at first, did a map reset and now have no problems.

By 'map reset', do you mean delete my world file?  I really don't want to restart my world.

If you mean something other than that, how do you do it?

By 'map reset', do you mean delete my world file?  I really don't want to restart my world.

If you mean something other than that, how do you do it?

yes that is exactly what I mean....I had to do so to make the server runable, i wish i didnt have to but the players that like the server stay, and if not you always get more.

yes that is exactly what I mean....I had to do so to make the server runable, i wish i didnt have to but the players that like the server stay, and if not you always get more.

thanks -- if it persists, I may eventually decide to delete the world file.  But since I currently can just use a build of MCPC+ that's only 6 builds prior to 234 I'll live with it for now.