[1.0.7] Khudnirns Server! [PvE][20 slots][Whitelist][Nothing Banned][Rules Inside]

Name: Ginma
TZ: GMT+2
Best thing you ever built? : I've built numerous asian style temples, out of which, the most remarkable would be my Golden Palace which is basically a huge japanese court palace with a beautiful japanese garden in the middle. That being said, I am prolific at other builds outside the asian style.
The entirety of my builds can be visited on teh Rooster-Craft server, which I've co-owned for 3 years now,.  On this server we have a tight-knigt community who build and work together. I wanted the same experience in a mod-pack of my liking, but I wanted to play it without having to worry about being an admin, but just a player.

Edited by ginma303

• 2 weeks later...
Name: Silvershot335

Age bracket: 15-20

TZ : UTC -6:00 (Central US)

Best thing you ever built: My fully functional and self-sustaining hotel/factory in older Tekkit Classic. As well as several bases and space stations across a range of different modpacks.

Why this server?: I need a good community to play with. I have a friend who will hopefully apply with me, and we just need a good place to call home. I'm sick of whining children, griefing, cheating, or just annoyances of the "public(?)" kind. And, even at that, just a good place to play Tekkit where I feel comfortable and not too lonely like in SSP.