[1.0.7] Khudnirns Server! [PvE][20 slots][Whitelist][Nothing Banned][Rules Inside]

SERVER IS CURRENTLY 1.0.6,

PLEASE DISREGARD TITLE FOR NOW.

Hello, its Khudnirn back with a server for AotBT, some of you that played Magicians Cookbook may remember me. So first lets talk about the elephant in the room. This ISN'T a dedicated server. Uptime will not be 24/7. However, I am a reasonable man. I will drop my Raidcall Channels details, if you are online, and the server isn't up, you simply jump on raidcall and type "Hey khudnirn, can you turn the server on?" and I will happily oblige. my TZ is GMT, i'm usually up very early, and don't go to bed until stupid times, so I can usually be found in RC from 9-10am, until 2-3am GMT. Now that's out of the way, Heres my Ten Commandments.

1. Any mistakes in the Application and it will be automatically rejected. Feel free to try again (This is simply an idiot test to get rid of undesirables which undoubtedly didn't read the rules either)

2. To minimize stress on the server, and my brain, only 1 Archimedes ship moving at a time please, unless given permission to do otherwise.

3. No Griefing. At All. Griefers will be banned or banished to a special circle of hell reserved for Griefes, where you spend an eternity being griefed by everyone, and during every task.

4. No moaning. I cannot abide whiners. So don't do it.

5. Do not ask for OP. Ever. It wont happen, and I will probably just kill you lol.

6. Do not ask me to make changes to the server or rules. I will make changes under my own steam, not on the request of others.

7. PVP will be organised and consensual. don't just run up and kill someone, however do ask if they want to fight all you want.

8. Any dispute between players I will take as full hearsay unless proof can be given. Which can be done easily. Screenshot, send the file to me on Raidcall, then the culprit will be banned.

9. If you damage the landscape in any way, fix it. That goes for hideous minion holes, Nyanping explosions, TNT, water, lava, anything.

10. Keep it civil. We're all fellow minecraftians here. No need for hurling abuse.

Also, don't ask me to add your friend in game, get them to post on the forum.

The Application: (As a warning, type your name as your in game name reads, if it has capitals, type them in capitals, I will be copy and pasting from this thread to my server files, so I wont interpret them at all, just CTRL C CTRL P. Also, I will fill in the application to show the format.

Name: Khudnirn

Age bracket: 20-30

TZ : GMT

Best thing you ever built: my 6 axis frame/motor moving spaceship on tekkit, with nuke bomb bay and quarry/oil pump.

Why this server?: Because I own it.

The server details are

86.129.96.207:25565

The Raidcall details are

Details with the Raidcall server:

# Feel free to use it, we have several channels for all different games

# Don't feel that you just need to use it to get the server up, feel free to join us in our chat

# Even if you aren't playing with us, but other friends and need to use a channel, we will happily accommodate

# Respect my authoritae

# Keep it civil, don't swear if a young person is on, other than that I'm sure the adults don't mind a little profanity.

See you inside!

Edited by enforcer07

Name: Fukk (apologies for the name its an acount i aquired for free from my friend and well beggars cant be choosers when u get things for free)

Age bracket: 20-30

TZ : EST

Best thing you ever built: my best build so far was my recreation of naxramas from world of warcraft

Why this server?: due to my inability to find a good server that's not whitelisted i wish to join a server where i can feel free to build an amazing house or village without worry of having to few claim blocks

Name: _Vibe

Age bracket: 15-20

TZ : CTR

Best thing you ever built: I'm just getting into Attack of the B-Team, but I'd love to try something new!

Why this server?: Because my friend usto play on this server and when I asked him for a server for this mod-pack he sent me to this one, I've read the rules etc. and your server looks very fun and interesting.

IGN:bulletsucket

Age bracket:15-20

Time Zone: EST

Best thing ever built: a roman temple made out of quartz when it first came out in original minecraft. about 90x90x85.

Why this server: Because not only do i like AoTBT, But i also like how well made the rules and concepts look of the server. i hope you accept my application, and i hope to see you there :)

Bulletsucket you are Banned. You spammed login attempts before checking to see if you had been whitelisted. Every connection attempt causes a spike in memory usage. This causes both ingame players, and me, whatever I am doing Ping issues. As a matter of fact, I just lost a League of Legends match because your spamming invites shot my ping up during heated battles. Others trying to connect and getting "Not whitelisted need to make sure they gave me correctly spelt names, caps and all.

I may reconsider when i'm not pissed off

Edited by enforcer07

Name: darkth

Age bracket: 20-25

TZ : GMT Mountain time

Best thing you ever built: A pink/purple circle tower with lots of vines over everything

Why this server?: Because I like to be the village idiot in a new exciting whitelist server again

I hope to see you all soon ingame unless I'm denied then you all have a wonderful day/night anyways :madmax:

Name: wesleyqazxsw

Age bracket: 20-25

TZ : CST

Best thing you ever built: 100x100 town center area at spawn

Why this server?: Just Now getting in on Attack of the b team and the server i just joined went down. looking for a tight nit group of people i could call friends to collaborate with and build amazing things!

Name : mattc2086

Age Bracket :14-20

T.Z : GMT

Best thing you ever built : I built a replica of my house (to scale) which included the driveway, garden, and back garden, also the road leading to it. Oh and a giant rainbow behind my house because why not its Minecraft right?

Why this server? : I want to join this server because playing single player just isn't the same and I wanted to join an AoTBT server which has a friendly community and the right amount of people( i don't like overcrowded servers with nowhere to build). I also want to join this server so i can collaborate with other people on the server and get accepted into a friendly community where i can build with other members on big projects and other exciting things! I also agree with the rules as they are quite reasonable and easy to follow.

(edit) : i don't know if i should have mentioned but i'm new to AoTBT but i have tinkered with some of the mods in other mod-packs but i'll learn :)

Edited by mattc2086

Name: JonnyHopkinsxxx

Age Bracket: 15-20

TZ: EST

Best Thing You Ever Built: I created a castle and like the houses and stores, basically anything that would normally be within castle walls

Why This Server: I want to join a server that isn't huge, but has people in it to build and help each other. Not many of my friends play pc minecraft so it will be fun to meet new people.

Bulletsucket you are Banned. You spammed login attempts before checking to see if you had been whitelisted. Every connection attempt causes a spike in memory usage. This causes both ingame players, and me, whatever I am doing Ping issues. As a matter of fact, I just lost a League of Legends match because your spamming invites shot my ping up during heated battles. Others trying to connect and getting "Not whitelisted need to make sure they gave me correctly spelt names, caps and all.

I may reconsider when i'm not pissed off

What is the new ip?

Name: Ghiojo
Age bracket: 15-25
TZ : EST
Best thing you ever built: My awesome medieval castle with a 7 levels dungeon down it with secret passages, traps, storage rooms, jails, etc etc
Why this server?: Beacuse i would like to join a nice tiny community, i want to play with lots of guys and not with the same 3, want an active comunitie and i hope this is one of those :)

thanks for your attention, if i spell wrong please forgive me but my first language is spanish and i need to learn a bit more english.

Name: Horrorscope18

TZ : GMT -8

Best thing you ever built: Probably my 20 tank, 10blocks tall, refinery on Tekkit. ( not really an amazing builder, yet. :) )

Why this server?: I enjoy playing games with others, I'm looking for a relatively quiet server that still has people online. This one seems relatively new and has quite reasonable rules, so I think it will have a nice community and be perfect for me.

Name: MiningKK

TZ: UTC -5:00

Best thing you ever built: I would have to say my amazing sky city that was built in the Tekkit Lite modpack with a few friends but I put in most of the work.

Why this server: Well I chose this server for one main reason, I am starting to get a tad bored of the other servers I play on but I trust that with the people that are on here I can keep myself entertained for as long as possible!

Thank you for reading my application. Have a good day.

-MiningKK

Name: Lamwill

Age Bracket: 15-20

TZ: AEDT

Best thing you ever built: The best thing I have ever built was a medieval town in vanilla.

Why this server: A server like this with people you can trust is what I have been looking for. Also I don't like playing in single player, I like the feeling of being able to talk to people and interact with them.

Thanks for reading!