Gordibhoy Posted June 10, 2014 Posted June 10, 2014 Gordibhoy I Love This server soooooo Much! I play it as much as possible and have lots of fun. All the members are really helpful. I don't think you could improve the server.
Tree_Thor Posted June 10, 2014 Posted June 10, 2014 Tree_Thor Great server with a great community. There's almost no lag, and I'd recommend this server completely!
iminjungle11 Posted June 10, 2014 Posted June 10, 2014 iminjungle Great server! Love the community! Great staff! people have good humor here.
SamDaMC Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 SamDaMC: Amazing Server!!!! Gotten friends to join and have gotten super far!
adamvan2000 Posted June 13, 2014 Posted June 13, 2014 My ign is adamvan2000 I'd like to recommend this Tekkit server for anyone looking for a nice, no pvp survival Tekkit server with friendly staff and players, and barely any lag.
zombie189jake Posted June 13, 2014 Posted June 13, 2014 IGN- zombie189jake Server is really good even though I only joined yesterday this is my goto server whenever I play tekkit. Really love how the server is set up. Great job guys!
Lapis824 Posted June 13, 2014 Posted June 13, 2014 (edited) best server in the world. I cant believe how easy tekkit is Edited June 13, 2014 by Lapis824
memichael1 Posted June 13, 2014 Posted June 13, 2014 memichael1 Great server! Nice and relaxing, and free of the anxiety in pvp/grief servers!
ms_inuchan Posted June 13, 2014 Posted June 13, 2014 ms_inuchan The server is relatively lag free, with a really friendly user base. It includes MCMMO which makes it an instant thumbs up from me,
towleboy Posted June 13, 2014 Posted June 13, 2014 Lord_Towleboy Love this server. Nice and friendly staff
Taco58859 Posted June 13, 2014 Posted June 13, 2014 MINECRAFT USERNAME: Taco58859 WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE SERVER?: It's a really cool server. It's also the only one I play on, but there is a little lag but the server is awesome
Niksu1000 Posted June 14, 2014 Posted June 14, 2014 Minecraft name: tykki1 What do you think about the server?: This is the best tekkit server, what i know.
Invader_Eimina Posted June 15, 2014 Posted June 15, 2014 Overall pretty good server. MODs have been helpful in answering questions.
Mr_Mineshoe Posted June 17, 2014 Posted June 17, 2014 Mr_MineShoe I love this server, almost never lag and the spawn is amazing! thank you for this server
TechnicznyPL Posted June 19, 2014 Posted June 19, 2014 TechnicznyPL COOL!!! AWESOME SURVIVAL!!! I play on this server every day !!! Sory for my english
Jose756 Posted June 20, 2014 Posted June 20, 2014 Sombrerocraft is the best server I've ever been on, friendly players, help when you need it, great spawn, and a large world, just about no lag. It's the right server for new tekkit players or Veteran Tekkit players who are looking for a friendly environment.
Emalcom Posted June 22, 2014 Posted June 22, 2014 Minecraft Username: Emalcom SombreroCraft is an incredibly amazing server with great community, staff and overall a fun server to play on. Always little to none lag. Thanks for this server.
McSheepMaster Posted June 22, 2014 Posted June 22, 2014 (edited) McSheepMaster This Server is amazing. I want to play all the time! I recommend this server to all tekkit players! Edited June 22, 2014 by McSheepMaster
monster5177 Posted June 23, 2014 Posted June 23, 2014 monster5177 This server has a great community with some longtime members. You always are treated nicely and given the options to ask for help with the /help message command.! One of the best tekkit servers I have ever played and definitely one of my true keepers.
The_Retro_Eagle Posted June 23, 2014 Posted June 23, 2014 The_Retro_Eagle This Server is amazing it has a great community and a fun economy on it. The lack of griefing and pvp really allows you to concentrated and work to your full potential.
Jeremiuh Posted June 23, 2014 Posted June 23, 2014 Server is still one of the best communities for tekkit out there!
fifagamer-321 Posted June 23, 2014 Posted June 23, 2014 fifagamer321: i like the spawn on this server and it is a server i can play in peace on
Recommended Posts