BTeam (Launching the launch.bat problem)

Bajan_Asian

Oooook soo I have been trying to launch this thing for about 1 week now and it just doesn't open up.... I mean it does but it says press any button to continue, when I pressed a button it just doesn't do anything man.. :( btw I have been trying to launch this thing on a mac .. ,, I open it with Terminal or TextEdit... Please tell me what do I do to make it work ASAP....... TNX

How do I open launch.sh ??

make the file executable.

I've never touched a mac, but in Ubuntu you can right click the file goto properties and select 'make this file executable' or something like that.

Or if you comfortable with the terminal just cd into the directory run 'chmod +x launch.sh' well in the directory of the file and then run the file with './launch.sh' or open it by double clicking the file

or if mac uses bash or sh, again I have no idea if it does, just run the file from terminal with 'bash launch.sh' or 'sh launch.sh', which is how I do it in Ubuntu

Edited by Kr0nZ

make the file executable.

I've never touched a mac, but in Ubuntu you can right click the file goto properties and select 'make this file executable' or something like that.

Or if you comfortable with the terminal just cd into the directory run 'chmod +x launch.sh' well in the directory of the file and then run the file with './launch.sh' or open it by double clicking the file

or if mac uses bash or sh, again I have no idea if it does, just run the file from terminal with 'bash launch.sh' or 'sh launch.sh', which is how I do it in Ubuntu

Tnx so much!!