New Attack of The B-Team Server Whitelist - Apply Here!

1: Minecraft Name:XXDiamondkaching

2: What country do you live in?Philippines

3: Will you be uploading to YouTube, if so what is your YouTube channel?Maybe, Diamond Towers Ebalo(Might Change this soon)

4: How many times a week do you plan to be on?Depends on a school week 3 Days. But after exams (Which is now) Everyday

5: How old are you (You do not have to post on the forum if you do not want, send it to me in a private message!) 13 (Don't worry I am mature.) And I curse. > :)

6: Do you accept the rules of the server?Yes, of course

7: Do you agree to not steal from other players?Yes, I am not theif though I prank. :)

Edited by XXDiamondkaching

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1: Minecraft Name: hayaux

2: What country do you live in? England

3: Will you be uploading to YouTube, if so what is your YouTube channel? No :[

4: How many times a week do you plan to be on?  as often as possible [2-3 times]

5: How old are you (You do not have to post on the forum if you do not want, send it to me in a private message!) 14, don't swear  + don't care if people swear in chat.

6: Do you accept the rules of the server? Yes, then why would i be writing this.

7: Do you agree to not steal from other players? I agree :}

1: Minecraft Name-aaom

2: What country do you live in?- england

3: Will you be uploading to YouTube, if so what is your YouTube channel?- yes (if possible) and minningburger

4: How many times a week do you plan to be on?- everyday but wednesday and thursday

5: How old are you (You do not have to post on the forum if you do not want, send it to me in a private message!- 13

6: Do you accept the rules of the server?- Yes

7: Do you agree to not steal from other players?- Yes, (someone stole everything I had on one sever)

Want to join a server, where there are no mods or items that have been removed? Want to join a server where PvP is enabled? Want to join a server where you are part of a community? Well then this is the place for you! Please look at the rules before applying!

Rules:

1- No greifing, sure pranks are allowed but don't go overboard

2- PvP is enabled, but don't be evil about it and kill everyone you see, use it wisely, if it is abused then you will be banned.

3- You must log onto the server atleast once within 2 weeks or it is grounds for an automatic dismissal from the server due to inactivity, and it will be harder to get accepted the second time.

4- This is a community based server, that means don't go off and not interact with the other players, otherwise what is the point of multiplayer?

5- You can upload to YouTube if you want, in fact in encouraged, but not required.

6- This is a mature server, preferably 18+ but 16+ will be considered, so there will probably be mature language in the chat, if you can deal with this fine, but it will not be punishable to curse, unless it is a blatant insult or bullying.

Application:

1: Minecraft Name The_Lamington

2: What country do you live in? U.S

3: Will you be uploading to YouTube, if so what is your YouTube channel? No

4: How many times a week do you plan to be on? I stay... maybe 10 hours/day

5: How old are you 16

6: Do you accept the rules of the server? Ye.

7: Do you agree to not steal from other players? Ye.

The server IP address is 198.24.161.213:25565 is do not try to login before I have notified you of being on the whitelist, please and thank you.

Good luck and have fun!  :quagmire:

1: Minecraft Name: WayneTravis

2: What country do you live in? USA

3: Will you be uploading to YouTube, if so what is your YouTube channel? Not now, maybe in the future

4: How many times a week do you plan to be on? 4+

5: How old are you (You do not have to post on the forum if you do not want, send it to me in a private message!) 27

6: Do you accept the rules of the server? Yes

7: Do you agree to not steal from other players? Of course.

Hope to see you soon :)

1: Minecraft NameMatei9721

2: What country do you live in?Romania

3: Will you be uploading to YouTube, if so what is your YouTube channel?NO

4: How many times a week do you plan to be on?I`ll be on every day

5: How old are you (You do not have to post on the forum if you do not want, send it to me in a private message!)14

6: Do you accept the rules of the server?yes

7: Do you agree to not steal from other players?yes

Minecraft name : mcferry.

What country do you live in?: Straya mate.

Will you be uploading to youtube, if so what is your youtube channel?: I will not post videos of the server on youtube.

How many times a week do you plan to be on? : around 3 to 5 times.

How old are you?: 15

Do you accept the rules of the server?: Why would I be here then?

Do you agree to not steal from other players?: No but I may do a few small witchery pranks.

Edited by Muffinmurdurer

1: Minecraft Name: BaconatorMaker

2: What country do you live in? USA

3: Will you be uploading to YouTube, if so what is your YouTube channel? No, unless I get a recording setup and a better mic someday.

4: How many times a week do you plan to be on? Hopefully around 4-7 days a week. I really love and get obsessed with this modpack ;)

5: How old are you (You do not have to post on the forum if you do not want, send it to me in a private message!) 14; don't care for language.

6: Do you accept the rules of the server? Yes, yes I do.

7: Do you agree to not steal from other players? Yes, yes I do. (As long as nothing is stolen from us like in the past 4 servers I've been on... Geez)

1: Minecraft Name: QU4RIN4

2: What country do you live in? I live in New Zealand

3: Will you be uploading to YouTube, if so what is your YouTube channel? One day i'd like to start up a youtube channel doing mc videos, maybe even start if I join this server.

4: How many times a week do you plan to be on? I play every night to be honest, it's one of the ways I can just relax after a hard day at university :) 

5: How old are you (You do not have to post on the forum if you do not want, send it to me in a private message!) I'm 21 years old, and I don't mind too much language, I dont like alot of swearing but of course my language sometimes isn't the best, but I don't have real issues

6: Do you accept the rules of the server? Yes I do, I don't like it when people are disrespectful and have a bad attitude towards others, I always try and respect other's, being thoughtful and just having a fun time with a group of people, that's why i'd like to be on a server again just to enjoy gaming time with other people

7: Do you agree to not steal from other players? I do agree, I will foremost ask if I can possibly have something in exchange for something else, but will never take anything without permission. 

Thanks for your time in reading this, sorry if it's a bit much :)

Have a good day/night!!

Hi,I am.
IGN : SwitzzerS.
Reason : Single player isn't that fun, as there is no competition. This modpack is just so easy (ex: diamonds are found at y level 54),And I would like to have some fun in multiplayer where there is someone to chat with.
Favorite mod: Tinkers' construct.
Mod experience: not so much with the mechanical stuff.But (I do use it,not a lot though), with things like drops or natural spawns I got it all in mind . I also love building which this modpack enhances a lot by the use of mr.crayfish's furniture and micro blocks.
Skype : ali.mohamed22696 (picture is a guy holding a water gun : graves if you are familiar with league of legends).
I do have a nice broad band connection (P.S I live in Egypt so any european area is fine by me,NA is cool but not so good!
I am willing to Record some youtube stuff  :D!

1: Minecraft Name roostevaba123

2: What country do you live in? Estonia

3: Will you be uploading to YouTube, if so what is your YouTube channel? Nope

4: How many times a week do you plan to be on? Maybe 6

5: How old are you (You do not have to post on the forum if you do not want, send it to me in a private message!) 16

6: Do you accept the rules of the server? Yes

7: Do you agree to not steal from other players? Yes, definetly

Want to join a server, where there are no mods or items that have been removed? Want to join a server where PvP is enabled? Want to join a server where you are part of a community? Well then this is the place for you! Please look at the rules before applying!

Rules:

1- No greifing, sure pranks are allowed but don't go overboard

2- PvP is enabled, but don't be evil about it and kill everyone you see, use it wisely, if it is abused then you will be banned.

3- You must log onto the server atleast once within 2 weeks or it is grounds for an automatic dismissal from the server due to inactivity, and it will be harder to get accepted the second time.

4- This is a community based server, that means don't go off and not interact with the other players, otherwise what is the point of multiplayer?

5- You can upload to YouTube if you want, in fact in encouraged, but not required.

6- This is a mature server, preferably 18+ but 16+ will be considered, so there will probably be mature language in the chat, if you can deal with this fine, but it will not be punishable to curse, unless it is a blatant insult or bullying.

Application:

1: Minecraft Name

2: What country do you live in?

3: Will you be uploading to YouTube, if so what is your YouTube channel?

4: How many times a week do you plan to be on?

5: How old are you (You do not have to post on the forum if you do not want, send it to me in a private message!)

6: Do you accept the rules of the server?

7: Do you agree to not steal from other players?

The server IP address is 198.24.161.213:25565 is do not try to login before I have notified you of being on the whitelist, please and thank you.

Good luck and have fun!  :quagmire:

IGN Killerzach4000

Alaska

No youtube

Hopefully daily

Rules are put to keep people from doing things that are bad I am good( I accept the rules )

I pinkie swear I wont steal anything

Thank you for your time :D

Application:

1: Minecraft Name - Puntagnome (old WoW joke xD)

2: What country do you live in? - U.S.A.

3: Will you be uploading to YouTube, if so what is your YouTube channel? - I will not be uploading to Youtube.

4: How many times a week do you plan to be on? - I play everyday at least a couple hours especially if I'm wrapped up in a project.

5: How old are you? - I am 21 years old.

6: Do you accept the rules of the server? - I have read and agree to all the rules of the server. They seem extremely fair.

7: Do you agree to not steal from other players? - I do agree to not steal from other players. I treat people as I would like to be treated.

A little added info as to why I'd like to join your server. I've been playing Minecraft for a while now (Attack of the B-team here recently a lot)
but, I have never played on a multiplayer server. I enjoy watching youtubers including the "Mindcrack Network" and I love the community aspects.
Please consider me for your server. :D

-Zachorii

1: Minecraft Name Vendeta44

2: What country do you live in? Canada

3: Will you be uploading to YouTube, if so what is your YouTube channel? Yes I have two channels, TheVindictiveVendeta and TheMissingSockz and i do plan to upload to The Missing Sockz channel

4: How many times a week do you plan to be on? 5 days a week or more

5: How old are you (You do not have to post on the forum if you do not want, send it to me in a private message!) 20

6: Do you accept the rules of the server? I do

7: Do you agree to not steal from other players? Yes 

Side note: I'm only interested if the server is indeed a mature server and there's not 13 year olds running around. I prefer to play with people my age group.

Nitsuj311

Lansing, Michigan, USA

Possibly, have given YouTube more than one thought.

Er'day

5: How old are you (You do not have to post on the forum if you do not want, send it to me in a private message!)

Yup

Yup

trigger2010

us

no

7 days a week if not 5 or 6

yes

yes

Application:

1: Minecraft Name mathewbestbilder

2: What country do you live in? engaland

3: Will you be uploading to YouTube, if so what is your YouTube channel? im not sure i need to get a screen recorder

4: How many times a week do you plan to be on? most days so 5-7

5: How old are you (You do not have to post on the forum if you do not want, send it to me in a private message!) 17

6: Do you accept the rules of the server? yes

7: Do you agree to not steal from other players? yes

Edited by lolzhiathere

Application:

1: Minecraft Name 1melih23

2: What country do you live in? Belgium

3: Will you be uploading to YouTube, if so what is your YouTube channel? Yeah i am planning to make Minecraft video's on YouTube

4: How many times a week do you plan to be on? most days so 5-7

5: How old are you ?17

6: Do you accept the rules of the server? yes

7: Do you agree to not steal from other players? yes

Application:

trigger2010

US

No

everyday

yes

yes

XBlackRav3nX

Portugal

Nah. I do have a channel with some other friends but I just wanna play and not worrying about recording.

Well, considering how I'm currently addicted, I'll try to get on as much as possible though I am unsure about the future 'cause I'm gonna start studying again soon and that might complicate things, but if it comes to that, at least two or three times a week.

Of course!

I do. I will not steal from anyone.

Edited by XBlackRavenX

ZGies

The Netherlands

Nope

I'll probaly be online 5 days per week, lots to explore in Attack of the b-team!

Of course

I will not steal. 

Application:

1: Minecraft Name - ZeBennett

2: What country do you live in? UK

3: Will you be uploading to YouTube, if so what is your YouTube channel? - Not currently, possibly at a later date

4: How many times a week do you plan to be on? - I average 15-20 hours per week on minecraft

5: How old are you (You do not have to post on the forum if you do not want, send it to me in a private message!) - 21

6: Do you accept the rules of the server? Of course

7: Do you agree to not steal from other players? Without a doubt

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons