Can't craft Factory machine block.

hviid1

Hello everyone,

I've been playing Attack of the b team for the last week now and decided to make me an automatic mining something... 

When ever i try to make a Factory Machine Block ingame, i just won't work. It is as if the recipe is not in the game. If i use cheat mode i can spawn it, but i can't craft it.

I started googling to find an answer but with no luck, some said something about deleting a config and let forge re-add some item id's.. i have no idea what that should do.. 

So my question is, is there anyone else experiencing this? Or am i the only one.. If any of you guys have some ideas on how to fix this it is greatly appreciated.  :hchatter:

EDIT:

Here is the recipe i'm using... 6a35f8b8d5.png

UPDATE #1

I have tried to reintall my game, still with no luck.. well... google here i come.. If i find a solution i will post it here.

Normally then you are in recipe mode and you click on an item you can see the recipe.. when i click on the Factory machine block nothing happens as if there is no recipe for this item.

Edited by hviid1

I know this may seem condescending, but are you actually using the right materials for it?

You'd be surprised how long it took me to figure out the moss I was trying to use in Tinkers Construct wasn't the correct type of moss.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Yes i'm a a 100% sure i'm am using the right materials. Here is a picture of my inventory. 98e51ce9c7.png

I'm using 3 plastic sheets and 3 smooth stone. I don't think materials is the problem

The config for MFR in this modpack uses the Thermal Expansion recipes, and as such, you do not use that block in the MFR recipes, but rather the machine block from Thermal Expansion.

Can you give me a link for the recipes then? Or just find a picture, i need to check if this is true.

The config for MFR in this modpack uses the Thermal Expansion recipes, and as such, you do not use that block in the MFR recipes, but rather the machine block from Thermal Expansion.

It still dosn't explain why the items from MFR is in the game but there is no recepes for them...

The recipes are in NEI.

Look i have no idea how the mod works. so i found a tutorial to help me, and tried to follow it. Problem is, i don't know what do to.. So i guess watching a Thermal expansion tutorial is the only thing to do now?

Well... Thanks for the answer guys, i'm afarid the answers i've gotten haven't helped me one bit getting closer to an automatic mine... I am more confused now than before. When i look at the ingame items i got some from  MFR and some items from the thermal expansion. And with no idea of how i get it to work or what items to use i think getting it to work will be impossible.. Do you guys know if anyone made a 'Attack of the b team tutorial' something like that? I need someone to show and explain it for me.

Look up a tutorial for NEI (Not Enough Items) on youtube. It's a simple and extremely powerful mod that can show you how to craft anything in the game.

Then, for example, instead of trying to craft something that is disabled you would know to use Machine Frames in place of Factory Machine Blocks because NEI would show you.

I think  you guys are missunderstanding me.

I know that i can see all the recipes ingame, using the NEI.

What i don't know is how to use or rather how the mod with all the mining stuff works. 

Thanks for all your guys help, i'm going to try to figure it out myself :-)

Edited by hviid1

I think  you guys are missunderstanding me.

I know that i can see all the recipes ingame, using the NEI.

If so, then why did you try crafting a Factory machine block in the first place? If you had used NEI you would have seen that no recipes use it.

Use any tutorial you like, but when you want to craft something search NEI for the recipe, dont use the one in the tutorial.

Edited by Kr0nZ