Voidcraft - Attack of the B-Team [Whitelist] [Modded Server] [Trusted Community]

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man! 

Age (be honest - there's no shame): I am 15. I saw that you need to be 16, but I would like to give it a shot. 

Where did you find out about this server? I typed "attack of the b team join whitelisted server" on google, and here I am. 

Why do you wish to join this server? Voidcraft seems to be the server I would love to be at. A community with serious guys and good rules. I see these videos on youtube and it looks like so much fun! I mean, imagine talking on Skype while building together, yeah you get the point. Most things is funnier when you do them together. Including Minecraft! 

Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack? Yes. I watch a few Youtubers and have played both singleplayer and on another server. I am also reading and watching Youtube tutorials. I just love this modpack! 

What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? I would love to dig even deeper into Witchery. I would also like to build something really cool with chisel and microblocks. Something I want to achieve is a good community feeling with players that actually want to play, not to destroy.  

Cake or Death? Why not both? 

Cheers man! 

Crafty!

Edited by Gillion1

Minecraft username: Optimus_Slime69

Where did you find out about this server? Google

Why do you wish to join this server? I wish to join this server because it is whitelisted and I've been on servers that aren't whitelisted                                                                                           and its just trouble therefore I want to be in a whitelisted server

Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack? I played it by myself but I feel like its not as fun without other                                                                                                                                                  players

What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? I want to try and help other people on projects, maybe have a buddy that him                                                                                                                       and me would build something awesome and massive

Cake or Death? Death just because I wanna be unique :)

Edited by ForgetAndRegret

MergAdarkKnight

I just typed Attack of the B-team into the technic search and your server looked the best

I want to join because I want to play this awesome mod-pack 

Yes

I would like to make a cool house and just help out the other members

Death because if I were to die I could go to heaven and eat as much cake as I want

Hopefully I can be accepted 

ps how do you find out if you get in

Age (be honest - there's no shame):15 but bday in may
Where did you find out about this server?saw it on here
Why do you wish to join this server?for a server to play
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack? yes
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server?build great builds
Cake or Death?Cake

Minecraft username:  Labinnak82
Age (be honest - there's no shame):  31
Where did you find out about this server?  The Technic Forums
Why do you wish to join this server?  I enjoy this modpack a lot and would like to join a community and learn all of this stuff that I can't wrap my brain around (As we all know, there isn't a whole lot of helpful content on these mods).  SSP is great, but it does get kinda boring.  I like the notion of being able to bounce ideas off of other players for builds/stuff to do, etc...  plus I'm still looking to learn about mods.
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack?  Yep, I've been following GB's lets play since he started it.
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server?  Gain a better understanding of the modpack in general, but I'd like to get into advanced genetics and necromancy.
Cake or Death?    Well, since death usually involves losing my entire inventory.....I choose Cake!

'Crafty!'

Age (be honest - there's no shame): 17
Where did you find out about this server? On the Technic site.

Why do you wish to join this server?I love this mod, I also like small mature groups.
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack? Yes, im pretty familiar with it.
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? I have a custom style of building, I would build and do community projects!
Cake or Death? Pie, hands down.

1. Minecraft Username: Zachaman2002

2. Age: 12

3. I found out about this server on the Technic site.

4. I wish to join this server to make friends and just have fun!

5. Yes, I do have some knowledge with this mod pack.

6. I would like to achieve making new friends, again and making great builds.

7. CAKE!!

' Crafty!'

Edited by Zachaman2002

Hi,

Before I post my application, I'd like to state something. I have been hunting like a mad dog for a community centred, mindcrack - like AOTBT server.. You see, Me and a friend of mine, SOOLOL, are small YouTubers and want to start a LP on our channels. We're already part of a communtiy based server - called the Shaft Crew (Vanilla). We are preferably looking for trusted community centred servers and I haven't gottena  reply from most of them! I do hope you accept us. And also a question... Do some of you record?

Minecraft username: Joelj96 & SOOLOL
Age (be honest - there's no shame): I'm 18, he's 16
Where did you find out about this server? On the Technic Forums (also, "Crafty".. Making sure you read this post completely ;) )
Why do you wish to join this server? I wish to be part of a small active trusted community, so that I can record and post a LP on my Youtube channel, MiningMuch & sirsoolol.
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack? Yes, I had started to host a server once, as well as a Singleplayer world. However.. funding became an issue.. and this is a community centred modpack so Singpleplayer really wasn't it.
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? Enjoy and explore the modpack with an active and enjoyable community with people to record and do collaborations with.. as well as just simply, have fun!
Cake or Death? You must be my long lost brother or something,,, I absolutely LOVE CAKE!

Hello all,

I am please to announce that VoidCraft has updated server capacity, and the whitelist can now hold an additional 10 members :).

So, let the recruitment continue and apply if you still wish to join a friendly, trusted B-Team community!

-Spykez (Drakantos)

Minecraft username:FetallApallo
Where did you find out about this server? random clicking through fourms
Why do you wish to join this server? to have fun with this mod and not play by myself's :(
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack? NO SIR JUST THE ESSENTIALS
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? for the thrill of metting people 
Cake or Death? BOTH 

Hi !

Minecraft Username : ShockwaveXXI

Where did I find this server : An actual member of the server (Papyyankees), which is also a friend of mine, told me about it :)

Why do I wish to join this server : For 3 main reasons

- I own a ATOTBT server but I think I don't have enough friends to play with, so I'm a bit demotivated

- Papyyankees, a friend of mine, loves your server, I think I'll love it too !

- ATOTBT is a really cool modpack, and I love spending time discovering things about it, and it's even cooler in SMP

Do I have prior acknowledge of this modpack : Yes (I own a server sinds a month), I watch all GenerikB 's ATOTBT videos, and I'm familiar with FTB related mechanics

What do I hope to achieve : I was already exploring the galacticraft mod and I'll continue in this direction (for the beginning), but the main thing I want is to have fun !

Thanks for your consideration !

Crafty!

ps: May I have a piece of Cake ?

Edited by shockwavexxi

Minecraft username:

borrislovesbeef (Borris)
Age (be honest - there's no shame):

Where did you find out about this server?

I was browsing through this forum looking for a good whitelist server and this one caught my eye. I have been looking for a while and have been apart of a couple whitelist servers but they sadly got shut down. :(
Why do you wish to join this server?

This looks like a very professional server and i think i would be a great addition. I am looking for a friendly community that can throw jokes and around and still be serious when it is needed. I want a community that play and do things as a family and this looks like one. 
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack?

I know a lot about this modpack but there a still a few mods that i haven't touched yet. 
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server?

I want to achieve a great base and explore the mods and have fun while doing. I want to interact with the players a lot more and do some pranks.
Cake or Death?

Cake and Crafty

Thank you for considering my applicationa and hoping to hear from you soon! :D

Edited by Novaac

Minecraft username: verotal2000

Where did you find about this server? I was looking on the forum for a nice server... And found this

Why do you wish to join the server?

I think playing solo could be boring but playing with another people could be fun. Also I want to see different style of building or using the mods.

Do you have any prior knowledge of the b-team modpack?

Yes,I'm playing this mod pack for a week and I learned a lot of mods.

I Want to play a lot with another players. And build cool things using chisel and the other buildings mods... But i also want to explore cool stuff of the mods.

Cake or Death?

I love them both.

Minecraft username: Magnus_HC

i found it on this webpage 

i want to play on the server because i like playing on private servers and because im a YouTuber so i wanna do some attack of the b-team videos but i dont like doing single player and if its a Blacklisted server then there isn't much fun about it the terrain is destroyed and there are some mods that are removed, and then there is hopefully a lot of awesome buildings so i can get some building idea and have some fun whit the peoples

my channel just if you wanna see it i dont meen it as a advertisement: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-d2g7BVr-154kwoh21kg2Q  ;)

im not smart on like one specific mod i dont like playing whit one mod when there is manny so i am mostly messing about whit every mod but i have been playing since it got out for downloading 

uhm ill be going for cake if understand the question correctly   :)

Edited by MagnusHC

Age (be honest - there's no shame): 14
Where did you find out about this server? This page
Why do you wish to join this server? I have been looking for an attack of the b team server for far too long I looked through this page and you seem really nice so of course I want to join your server :D
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack? Tons, yes I know a lot about the mods
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? everything :D nah jk I just want to work on all the mods I can to become the best I can to help the server and eventually destroy all other players oh wait I mean uhh... Help them more.
Cake or Death? Well is it the cake from portal? if so its a lie... If not of course cake. Mmmm cake

Minecraft username: Loopoo_93
Age (be honest - there's no shame): 16 and 3 Months
Where did you find out about this server? technicpack forums
Why do you wish to join this server? I would like to join my first whitelisted server.
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack? yes I have watched all POV for the original B-team and co. videos.
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? Make a series for youtube.
Cake or Death? Cake :axe: 

Minecraft username:  Waynee95
Where did you find out about this server?  I'm searching a good whitelisted server for a while now, found it on this page
Why do you wish to join this server? I like to play on a whitelisted server with not too many people
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack?  I watched all videos from the official B-Team server. Keralis ftw!
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? Explore all mods, help other people  and have fun! :D
Cake or Death?  Mhh.. I think Cake would be good. Cake.

aaaand.. Crafty ;)

Edited by Waynee95

Minecraft username:1tinkerbell58
Age:15 turning 16 in november (and yes I do not mind being around a more mature community because I just do NOT fit in with the little 5 year olds that accuse you of hacking when you did it legit)
Where did you find out about this server? Technic forums.
Why do you wish to join this server? I love to play on multiplayer and I love the modpack so combine them both you get awesomeness and I just like playing as a group with more people to actually play with to get the FULL experience.
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack? yes before this modpack came out I would play a whole bunch of Hexxit and mess around with tinkers construct and just random things in different mods.
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? I hope to work and commit to the server to the best of my ability and to learn even MORE about this modpack.
Cake or Death?Depends if the cake tastes sweet.

CRAFTY!

Minecraft username: Targren

Age (be honest - there's no shame): 34

Where did you find out about this server? Here on the Technic B-Team Servers forum

Why do you wish to join this server?It seems to actually value keeping things cool and groovy. I'm mostly a builder-style player, so an easy-going chill is just what I need.

Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack? Quite a bit. I haven't done everything yet, but I've done a lot with TE/MFR and Advanced Genetics, Project Red makes my inner redstone-hacker giggle gleefully like an over-caffinated schoolgirl, and I know firsthand that I can't make myself a huge airship-base using Archimedes' =

For my own personal goal: to actually get into space before the server crashes, gets shut down, corrupted, or griefed into oblivion.

As part of a community: To awe and amaze you with mechanical marvels, technological terrors and convoluted contraptions.

Cake or Death? I'll take chicken

Edited by Targren

IGN: SMania

Discovery: Unless i'm not aware, there's only one possible answer. and that's on the Technic forums.

Reason: Community always plays a huge factor here, there really isn't any reason to play a server without it. I want to join the server for the following 3 reasons. Firstly, as I just said, community is always the deciding factor for posting any application, and is the biggest reason why i'd like to join. Secondly, because every player likes to show off their achievements, this is one of the top reasons why people upload minecraft videos. And lastly, because I enjoy making other people feel welcome, when two people work together, I guess you can say the outcome is twice as good.

Knowledge: I've played Attack of the B-Team since it was initially released. And I used to play tekkit when it was cool, I invested hugely into the modpack, and gained a huge amount of knowledge from that.

Achievement: As I sated in my reasoning, being a part of community is essential to everyone no matter who they are, and by playing the server, I'd like to become part of that community.

Cake/Death: If the question can be translated into Life or Death, then I choose life. Simply because if i'd be dead, i'd be dead. Now no ones having fun.

And since you requested it, here's your phrase, although i didn't understand whether you wanted me to type the word crafty! or write a phrase using the word crafty, but i'm sure that that doesn't truly matter. 

Thanks for taking the time to consider my application, I hope to see you soon.

-SMania

Edited by SMania100

Minecraft username: XMiner001X
Age (be honest - there's no shame): 16 :D
Where did you find out about this server?

Just scouted the forums for some AotBT-servers and came acroos ur server :D
Why do you wish to join this server?

Because i rlly like building with a community and i wanna share all my great ideas and buildings with nice people :)
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack?

Yes i play it alot  and so i know somethign about each mod but im still learning :D
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server?

I would rlly like to have the best base (maybe somebody wants a competition?) and I wanna get the server community to a point where we all are a small little "familiy"
Cake or Death? hmm Cake xP

I hope I get accepted because i coudlnt rlly build anyhwere else and I cant wait to just build like a maniac!

Kinda Crafty in here!

Edited by Disconnected

• 2 weeks later...

Minecraft username: Nick2000895
Where did you find out about this server? on the technic forums 
Why do you wish to join this server? i wish to join because I've been playing attack of the b-team til it came out and i got bored by my self so i looked at the technic forums and saw your post also 

i like making new friends and build awesome creations.

Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack? yes i know alot about the mods installed on the modpack

What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? i hope to achieve is making an army and a giant castle on the server maybe even make an airship ( I hope to be the military on the server lol )
Cake or Death? cake but if its covered with bubble gum frosting then i pick death 

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons