Voidcraft - Attack of the B-Team [Whitelist] [Modded Server] [Trusted Community]

Minecraft username: lilhmongboii

Age (be honest - there's no shame): 20... and yes minecraft is amazing..

Where did you find out about this server? on the technic forums 

Why do you wish to join this server? I would Like to join this server because I've been playing with this particular Mod-Pack for a while now and love it to death... BEen playing it by myself for quite sometime now and would love to be able to play with others, as it it does get kind of boring playing by yourself all the time. Also Playing wiht other would be a good change of pace for me.

Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack? Yes, I do have prior knowledge of these mod packs. I understand thermal expansion, tinkers construct, food plus mod, and carpenters blocks mod the most though.

What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? What i do hope to achieve on this server is to make new friends regardless of age... Also to learn and expand my knowledge  further. Not alone but with others. Would also be amazing to help build and create an amazing community!

Cake or Death? Definitely cake... Freshly made butter cream frosting and home made whipping cream.......... soo goooooooooooooooooooooooood oh and cheese cake.... I mean cake in general is amazing :3 (: 

FORGOT TOO ADD CRAFTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Flyingcuppycakes

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft username: michaelf43

Where did you find out about this server? Youtube B-team modded videos...

Why do you wish to join this server? Playing and working with others is lots more fun than by yourself.

Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack? Only from youtube videos, but hope to gain a lot more knowledge if I get accepted.

What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server?  Try out all the cool and crazy mods, and hopeful create something magnificent from them. And lastly, to have FUN!!!

Cake or Death?  Obviously cake, because I can't eat death.

• 2 months later...

Minecraft username: cheeserox3
Age (be honest - there's no shame): 13
Where did you find out about this server? google
Why do you wish to join this server? I'm bored of vanilla minecraft and I want a whitelisted server so my buildings don't get destroyed.
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack? Yes
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? I want to make fun mini games for everyone to play and test out all the mods.
Cake or Death? Cake

Minecraft username: GremreaperKD
Age (be honest - there's no shame):39
Where did you find out about this server?Technic forums
Why do you wish to join this server?looking for a fun and safe place to build with out anyone stealing your builds and stuff. I want to help people if need and trade.
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack?just a beginner.
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server?i want to try everything.
Cake or Death?Cake but pie is better. :D

From Mr Crafty!!

Minecraft username:         SantaWasTaken
Age (be honest - there's no shame):       21
Where did you find out about this server?       Technic Forums
Why do you wish to join this server?        Never joined a server. thought it would be a good experience
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack?    I watch Bduds play it so i have ok knowledge of it
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server?    friends and to make something EPIC
Cake or Death?    DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by SantaWasTaken

Minecraft Username:mr_synch

Where did you find out about this server:The Technic Forums.

Why do you want to join this server:Because I really want to play B team with other people and maybe some people could help me get more knowledge then I have.

do you have prior knowledge of this mod pack:I do and I would be happy to help people if they need help at any time!

What do you want to achieve from this server:I would like to achieve some new friends and maybe some new knowledge with these mods and being on a server that I can build on and can play with other people!

Cake or Death: cake for sure because it is delicious and not painful.

I hope to be on the server soon!

IGN: MajorStorm

Age (be honest - there's no shame):15
Where did you find out about this server?The Technic Forums
Why do you wish to join this server?I want to join this server because I want to be part of a community made up of 20 or so people, not 500. I also want to have fun with the other players on the server, not get griefed 5 seconds after I log out.
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack?Yes about 2 months
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server?Be a part of the community
Cake or Death?Hmm.... If this is a Portal reference death, if it's a logic question then cake. Although the last time someone gave me cake, it was laced with death.

Edited by MajorStorm

Minecraft username: Creeper21101
Age (be honest - there's no shame): 17
Where did you find out about this server? I was out on the interwebs looking for a small community to play atotbt with
Why do you wish to join this server? As I said earlier I really want a nice small community to play with
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack? I have run a personal server and have been playing atotbt for about 3 1/2 months
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? A good experience playing with friendly people
Cake or Death? Cake, its delicious unless its portal

Crafty

Thank you for your time and I look forward to playing with you on the server

Edited by Creeper21102

• 2 weeks later...

Where did you find out about this server:Looked online for modded servers accepting applications
Why do you wish to join this server: Im looking for a cool group of guys (or girls, dont matter) who are in love with modded minecraft just like me and are looking to have a good time, need a good server to call home.
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack: yes i do i have been playing it for quite some time now.
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server: i am a very skilled buider and i am hoping i could do some building/home designing for those on the server who are planning to do youtube videos, and arent that good at making things look fancy.
Cake or Death: Cake is good i like cake, Must be ice cream though thats the best.

MC name:Madcocopop1 (dont ask i was younger)

Nickname:Avari (probably gonna get a new account pretty soon)

RL name:Kyle

Call me whatever you like i dont mind, hoping to hear a response.

• 2 weeks later...

Age (be honest - there's no shame): 14

Where did you find out about this server: right here

Why do you wish to join this server: I am looking for a small, friendly community of people to play with and maybe pull a few non-major pranks here and there (if not allowed please leave that in the message) and just to have fun with and play

Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack: yes I do, I know about 60% of the Modpack

What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server: make friends, have fun and just play AotBT

Thank You

P.s the cake always the cake

Age(Be honest, there's no shame): I'm 11, But I'm mature and ok playing with people that are 18+
Where did you find out about this server? I searched modded minecraft servers on google and this is the only one that stood out.
Why do you wish to join this server? I've been looking for a modded server like Mindcrack Crack Pack or Attack of the B-Team. Also because Modded minecraft with friends is fun. :)
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack? Yes. I have watched 60 episodes of Chimneyswift.

What do you hope to try out / achieve on this server? I hope to achieve fun, friend ship, mods, and people who don't grief,

Cake Or Death? Cake Definitely By Far.

(Baki961 Voice) #StayCrafty

EDIT: My Minecraft IGN is CRikhard

Edited by CRikhard

Minecraft username: laruiz
Where did you find out about this server? I just googled servers for Attack of the B-team and this forum came up.
Why do you wish to join this server? I just started playing AotBt and its a lot of fun, but it sucks playing alone. I also like that this server is more for older people. I always feel weird playing with 10 year olds lol. No offense to you 10 yr olds.
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack? I really want to focus on the witchery, it looks like a lot of fun. Also tropicraft sounds like a lot of fun. 
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? I just want to play with fun people who wont get offended by my sarcasm.
Cake or Death? Tres Leches cake!

CRAFTY!

Minecraft username: XxSaRobz09xX
Age (be honest - there's no shame): 19
Where did you find out about this server? On the Technic Attack of the B-Team forums in the server section
Why do you wish to join this server? Because it is a trusted community which I like because on the non whitelist server I always get griefed somehow.
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack? Yep
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? Be the richest and most evil person on the server!
Cake or Death? Cake xD

IGN: ZombieJesus14

Where did you find out about this server: i found it on the forums

why do you wish to join this server: because it is a trusted community. when you go on a server that is public you always get your stuff stolen when you log off.

do you have prior knowledge of the b-team modpack? : yes ive been playing modded minecraft pack for about 2 years now and the b-team pack is so far my favorite.

what do you hope to try out/ achieve on the server? : i would like to be able to be play and have the easiest and best power system on the server for everyone to use 

cake or death? : Cake obviously. its the best thing in the world other then games!

Edited by zombiejesus14

• 2 months later...
Minecraft username: theminer4lyf
i was searching for a server
i love thermal expansion
i was on another b team server but i can't join it so i sent an email and he doesn't 
know whats wrong
I want to be king of mad science
Cake
#CANADIAN
ps i want to tell some friends about the server

Minecraft username: TreeFu_Tom
Age (be honest - there's no shame): 16
Where did you find out about this server? on here
Why do you wish to join this server? just came to the end of a public B-Team server
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack? yes, i am VERY knowledgeable 
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? Everything!
Cake or Death? cake ofc hahaha

Please Email me your response @ [email protected]

• 1 month later...

Minecraft username: Lewis_Hawklein
Age (be honest - there's no shame): 18
Where did you find out about this server? I found out about this after searching for AOTB servers
Why do you wish to join this server? I do not like playing on a server on which there is so much griefing and spammers.
Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team Modpack? Sorta, Not much on this modpack as a whole but some mods I use on other packs.
What do you hope to try out / achieve on the server? I hope to use nearly all of the mods in this pack but mabye miss out a few that don't intrest me.
Cake or Death? CAKE!

• 2 months later...

IGN: AshCip, but you can just call me Asher

Age:14, I know that the limit is 16, but it shouldn't be an issue, I've worked on servers and play with people on servers much older than me before and I feel like I can handle it. If this is an issue, I understand.

Where did you find out about this server?: I was looking for attack of the B-Team, or any modded server that doesn't have griefers and I can play on, ever since the old server I've been playing AOTBT was shut down, and this seemed like a perfect server for me that stood out around others.

Why do you wish to join this server?: Well, as mentioned above I want to play on an AOTBT server without griefers, and a community I can trust.

Do you have any prior knowledge of the B-Team modpack?: Yes, also mentioned above I've been playing AOTBT since it came out, and I fell in love with the pack. I've used almost all of the mods in this pack, and I am especially experienced with TC and it's addons.

What do you hope to try out/achieve on this server?: I hope I can make cool builds with cool people, and push the limits of the modpack.

Cake or death: The Lie > Death. Cake.

More info: Hey, my name is Asher, and I've been playing minecraft since 2011, beta 1.7.3. I've been helping run servers and owning them since about the newer 1.2.5 version. I only got into modding around 1.4 or whenever FTB Ultimate first came out. Ever since I've been hooked, and vanilla MC has seemed plain to me. Other than that, I'm pretty plain. If you want to contact me, my skype is AshCip, and my time zone is EST. I can usually play a little on weekdays, and a lot more on weekends. I may have a little less time than usual because I just got a puppy, and he requires a lot of attention right now, however I will be on a lot more after the first week or two.

Well, that's it for me. Thanks for reading, and please take this into consideration. Like I said above, I am only 14 but for me that isn't an issue. :D

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons