Somethings are missing

Ada

I have 2 problems 

I use to have this thing that shows the name of the block and the creature but by mistake i pressed some thing and it doesnt show now

This is minetumblr_n2f1bly9iu1tpt6qxo2_1280.png

And this is how its supposed to look like:tumblr_n2f1bly9iu1tpt6qxo1_1280.jpg

How am i gonna fix that?

and also when i try to connect ANY attack of the b-team server it gives me this error:tumblr_n2f3wjysLj1tpt6qxo1_1280.jpg

I need help for those thanks

Hi there

Bad Logins:

I happen to have them as well occasionally. In my case I just need to stop/close the launcher completely, wait a few seconds, start the launcher again, start the modpack and then try again. It usually works then.

If that does not work for you, I suggest you check whether your login actually works (and you are not in offline mode).

Other than that I am not sure of the logs disclose more information about a bad login, it might be worth a look.

As for the other thing:

I guess you mean that you miss the information whenever you "look" at a block.

That is to my knowledge something that NEI and its plugins offer. So I guess you were unlucky enough to hit a combination of keys to turn that off. It should be in the configuration of NEI (once you are in the game you can config NEI to a certain degree). However, I do not know the details, sorry.

Rover's fix for the Bad Login problem should work - it's having trouble connecting to the Minecraft.NET auth server for some reason.  Complain to Notch ;)

The other thing is WAILA (What Am I Looking At), you've probably turned off the HUD by pressing its toggle key (I think it's numpad 1, and numpad 0 is its options menu).

Edit: Looks like you've also turned the minimap to underground mode, toggle that with semicolon ( ; ) if that's not intentional.

Edited by Loader

Rover's fix for the Bad Login problem should work - it's having trouble connecting to the Minecraft.NET auth server for some reason.  Complain to Notch ;)

The other thing is WAILA (What Am I Looking At), you've probably turned off the HUD by pressing its toggle key (I think it's numpad 1, and numpad 0 is its options menu).

Edit: Looks like you've also turned the minimap to underground mode, toggle that with semicolon ( ; ) if that's not intentional.

waila is working now thanks ill try the server again!