Let's Test B-Team 1.0.10!

CanVox

Hey, everyone,

I've just promoted Attack of the B-Team 1.0.10 to Latest. There are a ton of key mod updates, along with the addition of two new mods: Bibliocraft and Flan's Futuristic Content Pack.

If you're interested in helping test, back up your worlds (SSP or server) and set your launcher up to use the "Latest" build, or manually select version 1.0.10. Play with us and report issues in this thread!

Changelog for Attack of the B-Team 1.0.10- this is a list of all changes since 1.0.9c:

- Immibis Core has been updated to version 57.2.0.
 - Food Plus has been updated to version 2.7pre2.
 - MineFactory Reloaded has been updated to version 2.7.6.448.
 - Random Things has been updated to version 1.9.
 - Galacticraft, Galacticraft-Planets, and MicDoodleCore have been updated to version 2.0.10.978.
 - Carpenter's Blocks has been updated to version 2.0.6.
 - Mr. Crayfish's Furniture Mod has been updated to version 3.2.9.
 - Liquid XP has been updated to version 57.1.2.
 - Forge Microblocks has been updated to build 250.
 - Flan's Futuristic Content Pack v5 has been added.
 - Witchery has been updated to version 0.16.1.
 - Open Blocks has been updated to version 1.2.6.
 - Open Mods Lib has been updated to version 0.3.
 - Morph has been updated to version 0.7.1.
 - Bibliocraft version 1.5.5 has been added.
 - Galacticraft has been reconfigured to ensure that most mod glass blocks work with the oxygen sealer.

SPECIAL NOTE:  Food Plus has a TON of new recipes, and some old ones have been removed.  For this reason, 1.0.10 will complain about item mismatches on startup.  Please disregard these warnings.

Looks like PlaneShoot.ogg is missing in flans mod - I think it should be in zzzzzFC Pack.zipassetsflansmodsound but it's not there.  It causes a clientside crash when you try to fire the rocket pod weapon from a vehicle (it's the default on the spawned gadfly if you want to test).

Dear Sweet Notch! The steam turbine/aqueous accumulator combo! It's no longer working! Now I have to work honestly for my energy. and actually learn to conserve them!

Well, it's a bummer, but life's life I suppose. Back to using coal and magma for this guy.

Dear Sweet Notch! The steam turbine/aqueous accumulator combo! It's no longer working! Now I have to work honestly for my energy. and actually learn to conserve them!

Well, it's a bummer, but life's life I suppose. Back to using coal and magma for this guy.

Any insights as of why it is not working anymore?

Nevermind: -> '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

Edited by Roversword

Looks like we have a crash, a user went into a new biome and our server crashed with the following crash report:

http://pastebin.com/JCwypQX9

You should remove foodplus and the furniture mod if you're running 1.0.10 ... They will crash the server.. But I seem to get this issue A LOT:

http://pastebin.com/73GqKD5s

I have like 50 of those crash reports from the last few hours.

so i was doing some derping around in space.

my most favorite thing is the sealables update but theres a problem.

i see that clear glass pane got added but not the clear glass block itself.

and those with issues of no more free energy setup a cobble stone generator with block brakers then pipe the cobble to a magma crucible then pipe the magma to the correct energy output thing rofl.

cant wait for the final release. the pack is awesome good work

You should remove foodplus and the furniture mod if you're running 1.0.10 ... They will crash the server.. But I seem to get this issue A LOT:

http://pastebin.com/73GqKD5s

I have like 50 of those crash reports from the last few hours.

I reverted our server to 1.0.9c for now, I can't simply remove those mods, as it would remove a bunch of stuff people on the server have.